It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Michael Jackson Cover-Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Man this guy has done his homework. I think he puts it out there plain and simple. People need to wake up for sure. Good stuff.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There is no MJ cover up

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is really disturbing, but thank you for it

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think this news is still probably slipping by 90 percent of the population.

To reiterate, on the day of Michael Jackson's memorial service, the Pope issued a 400+ Encyclical Letter--the highest form of Papal writing. In it, he says:

"There is an urgent need of a true world political authority".

He goes on to say: "Obviously, it would have to have the AUTHORITY to ensure COMPLIANCE with its decisions".

What does that say to most of you?

The boom is being lowered my friends.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Okey dokey, look at this friends:

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev pulls new world currency from his pocket --

If you want to see the currency of the world, the money that won't be in our computer chips that is, here it is in living color:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Distraction, the whole thing is a big distraction. it's the middle of the month and most people have spent all their money on bills and everyone is staring at the walls or staring at the plastic fantastic lover and can't go anywhere because they have no money. The thing is i'm already turned off by this. Cable doesn't even show the shows I was interested in. The 90's was like the pinnacle of sydicated tv shows. Every channel has to show reality shows now including the Cartoon network. Reality shows are crap and ellimination reality game shows are definitly crap. Whatever happened to the documentary format, no one does that anymore. If they TPTB want us to stare at the TV then show something that I like watching, because if you don't I might grab a book or go outside instead of getting fat. Except they don't want us to read books anymore either. Think Fahrenheiht 451.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
OP makes a valid statement, stops making stupid comments about the personality and delivery and focus on the information. and the information if it is true is significant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join