It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts, Spirits & Demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just stole the title from the video. Pretty sure it was used for popularity purposes. Have a look at this ghost/demons/poltergeist compliation video:

www.youtube.com...

I know it's old. And considering it's extremely popular, and the comments have been disabled, I have a feeling it's fake. The creator of this video obviously doesn't want his video debunked in order to keep the high view count.

But what are your honest oppinions on this video? I think the poltergeist parts towards the middle of the video (4:58 and ongoing) are very well done, and kinda unsettling.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A whole day gone by and still no replies:S

I'm guessing it's because it's already been discussed a lot? Or even debunked?

Personally can't find a thread on it though, and I don't really know what key words to use as a search on google:S

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

Hi ZikhaN!

I like this compilation but I find it a little over dramatic with the thunder sound effects and such. I really like that video that starts at about 0:55 secs into it. Although, what I have always noticed is ABOVE the tombstone, instead of where they closeup beside it. To me, that makes it seem a little more believable, because it's as if they didn't notice the other 'apparition'.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Text BlackText
Ok. I see that there are some here that are interested in the paranormal. What, however, do you really know about it? I mean, do you want to PLAY with the notion of it, or rather experience it for your self? What if I told you that I can guarrantee you to have a paranormal and spiritual experience? What if I told you that the reason that people today are not having these experiences are due to the fact that they truly don't BELIEVE in it? I would like to use this example: To experience these paranormal things one only has to believe. Let's say that our paranormal experience is like that of a lamp. The wall outlet is the spiritual energy that is waiting to be unleashed. The cord is our knowledge base of what we believe is possible. The larger our knowledge base the more energy that can flow through it. Next is our lamp socket with a switch that can be turned off and on. The switch is turned off and on by our FAITH. Can you move that mountain? You must truly BELIEVE in the experience that you are seeking to have happen. Without it, the energy cannot flow to your senses... to you it would simply not exist. Lastly, the bulb itself. This is our FAITH, BELEIF, and KNOWLEDGE BASE all in one. If we have done what we should and have all three aspects of this... we will experience the spiritual encounter that we seek. Leave any one of the three aspects out of the equation... and nothing happens. Try this little exercise and write back. When you lay down tonight, close your eyes. Truly want and ask the spirits that are around you to come to you. The first sensation you will probaly feel are goosebumps. This is because your spirit is not used to being allowed in the waking state of your mind. This is a very normal reaction. The second thing you will FEEL is a type of fear and your heart beating faster. This you must overcome. When you have fear, rapid heartbeat and breathing you release endorphines into your boodstream (fight or flight reaction) this will shut down any perceptions you wish to receive. You must be calm and still. With all this said and now done... you will start to receive images and see faces that you have never seen before. So that makes them not memories, but, you got it... spirits. Just as you have to get to know people you met, before you become close, so it is with the spiritual realm. Try this! I believe you will be pleasantly surprised by your results. I will check back for any postings. GOOD LUCK!

Magiabib

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Magiabib

Hi magiabib, maybe you meant to make this a thread instead of a post??

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Yeah I agree it's a bit over dramatic, but I think whoever made it just wanted to add a bit of tension to his/her video. I personally just find it annoying, but the video material really isn't bad. Some of the clips really make you wonder.

About the 0:55 part though. Do you mean the "fog/smoke/cloud" thing going on in the background ontop of the tombstone? If that's what you mean, then are you sure it's not just that, fog, smoke or clouds?

[edit on 16-7-2009 by ZikhaN]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm just testing wheather or not I can post with my new account.

top topics

join