It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic Records ?'s 4 Astral Projectors

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
hey everyone. i can project. akashic records isn't a place. it's more of a gateway to all energies past present and future. your right in saying it is perceived differently by everyone.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sunshadow

Can you tell us your experience(s) with the Akashic Records and how you percieved it?

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfer_soul
If the Akashic really exist, which I personally find hard to believe, I mean recording every single thought, word and action, just seems a bit pointless!!
Then again we do have Facebook!

The material world equals our minds, our mind is like projected into this world. simple

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We'll I think the akashic records (the way I perceive it) is attained. Not long ago I had a dream of an alien lol and I asked him where he was from. He said he was 50,000 or 500,000 years in the future. I freaked out and asked the alien if he could teach me everything he knows. He told me to lie on a table (so I did) and he did this thing to my eyes where I saw everything that's ever existed on this planet in quick flashes. I panicked because it was burning my eyes so I got off the table and killed the alien. Now the alien was little, like real short and had eyes all around its neck, had a humanoid figure. Anyway when I look back I know that this thing was trying to inject energies of past, present and future visions into my subconsious mind. I know it sounds crazy but I read up on the akashic records after and found out that a future alien civillization can grant some people access to the akashic records. That's just one of many ways to attain the records and that's my story.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sunshadow

Thank you for sharing that it was very interesting, especially you killing it and the number of eyes of the alien. Where did you read about the future civilization thing, as I am trying to read as much as I can on the Akashic Records. Thanks again, appreciate it.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
WOW, very interesting... Ive been reading up on an old thread thats been around for a long time, I believe its about 3 years old haha. But anyways, The name of the OP is Dan Tanna... but he has been banned from this sight for reasons I'm currently unsure of. But in the thread he talks about how he came about visiting the akasha n how he perceived it. He said that he was "takin there" by some 'higher vibrational entity' n showed many interesting things, So I HIGHLY suggest y'all check it out.

But be warned... Dan Tanna's thread is HIGHLY controversial n some believe he made the whole story up, so my advice is when reading his story... Use ur own discernment.

I still await the day that I too, may read from this great realm of ultimate/infinite knowledge.!! haha

Much love n light
-moondog(=

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've heard there are a lot of different ways to access the AR (as another member called it). For me it is almost like a waiting room, where all of the relative volumes are given to you to feel through. The language is universal as it uses ones own emotions and uniqueness to communicate the information. On the same note, the answer is in a quantum form, meaning the answer you see is your reflection.

In the higher spiritual realms where the AR exists, it is easy to go astray. if you see with dark eyes, you will interpret with dark eyes. So the AR is self regulated. Meaning that your mind will limit your access.

Time lines are available for viewing. I have seen many timelines on different things in the 3rd Density. I am still clueless as to how anyone can put actual dates on the patterns. Some can do it quiet well. However, it is easy to say in what direction things will go eventually. The timing is another matter. The sequence is easier seen.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

It's all about playing in and enjoying with compassion and love.

I know exactly what you mean about time dilation. There are many times when I can consciously project for what seems like hours, when in 3D was only a few minutes.

One time, I had spent almost an entire day in the higher realms within 15 minutes of my actual day. I'm just beginning to understand all of this, it's such a profound experience with no words to describe.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by manbird12000]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join