It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic Records ?'s 4 Astral Projectors

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hey Tayesin! Question time! ^_^ um when i was involved in another group, astral projectors of course, they claim to have found realms where time is significantly slower. Have you ever heard of this or seen it? Also would there ever be a point to practice metaphysics in the astral?

[edit on 17-7-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Also anyone got any good information on focus 27? Perhaps the rest (i.e.1-100)?

Thank you my self ; )

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice
reply to post by Tayesin

Hey Tayesin! Question time! ^_^ um when i was involved in another group, astral projectors of course, they claim to have found realms where time is significantly slower. Have you ever heard of this or seen it? Also would there ever be a point to practice metaphysics in the astral?

Hiya 4,
Yes, time does seem to run differently in each 'level'. An example is many years ago while re-experiencing my previous lives in journeys/projection/phasing, I learned that while I had not been present in the 3D for 2 and a bit hours, I did experience half a day from one life, a full day from another and a few hours from one other.

This brought me to a realisation that time is not real. It only becomes seemingly-real when we have a perception of it, otherwise it does not exist of itself.

There is a theory that all time is Now. While that makes a lot of sense to me, I haven't exactly taken it on board as a truth yet because I have not experienced it as "all in the one now moment" yet.

Yes to practicing metaphysics in the astral. The point is to gain experience in everything available to us, so I see no reason why you cannot experiment and even play when in the astral. We can't forget to play, otherwise we risk becoming the boring "stuck in our own way" type of person.

ps. Re: Focus 27. Robert Monroe, an early explorer in the astral realms, quanitified the 'levels' he achieved by adjusting the focus of his phasing method. Each level has a vibration which tags it and gives us understanding of what area we are in at the time. The area that focus 27 brought him to was where the Akasha is found, it is the highest level in the astral. Beyond that we move into Soul level awareness which is a lot more confusing than the astral, lol.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I went to the Akashic Records in a sense. It was like an organic computer that you sort of experience in a formless way. Time had absolutely no meaning there., not as though, it seemed I was there forever, as in absolutely no concept of time. A second could have been eternity. I assumed I was in hell because I got stuck in the pages so to speak.
I will try and explain why to me it seemed as though an interactive book, in quite a literal way. You know the pop up books babies have? The realm I was in was like being in one of the pages in such a book. Continously rotating in the same direction at massive speed. I tried to break out of the time loop by physically thrashing thrashing and trying to break out yet I could not. Its hard to describe just how frustrating this is when you are formless and meld into the objects around you which feel like they are liquid, but you somehow have a sense of a physical body.

Needless to say I had little control over this experience. And thus I was shown what I feel someone wanted to show me.

To give an idea of this strange time displacement. I can remember vividly, in the astral hell I was in, talking to my brother who was in the same room as me. Yet of course I could not see him, I had no ego so couldant exactly remember my name or identity ( and was also apparently running three separate but linked consiousnesses at the same time, as I say its pretty confusing ). Yet I was talking to him calmy, saying I was in Hell and time is not linear, I also remember describing my surroundings and what I was feeling at the time.

He was experiencing something differant. After I had fell into the astral, in the the physical world, I looked at my brother with dead eyes, and then let out a strange laugh. I then went into full convulsions and he had to physically restrain me from trying to jump into the tv. I started babbling, as though speaking in tonges. I think this is when I thought I was speaking to him at a normal pace, in the physical I was actually speaking at an absurd rate, far faster than I could speak consciously.

They are many more strange occourances from this one visit that in the real world lasted no more than 15 minutes! I came round to a very angry brother, who swore on his life that he was trying so hard to restrain me and was so exhausted that he was about to knock me unconscious (if thats possible when you are in the astral) for "your own safety".

Needless to say, dont mess around in there. That stuff is like a walk on the razors edge. I still dont know how I came out of it sane.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Apologies, double Post.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

wOW that clearly describes an acid trip after glaring at yourself in the mirror for a moment too long, are you sure you're not defining for us a memorable trip into delusion?

only razzing ya take it lightly

Has anyone played Final Fantasy X if you follow through the story in linear you find I belienve eight different 'movies/books/spheres' that replay an event but later in the game tou can buy spheres for expensive and this made me remember that game play, I did a wiki search and found that mant games carry subject matter about a grand place of memory storage to say the least

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tumache
wOW that clearly describes an acid trip after glaring at yourself in the mirror for a moment too long, are you sure you're not defining for us a memorable trip into delusion?

only razzing ya take it lightly

Something much more potent than acid my friend.

However, dont discount drug induced altered states. Shamans have used the to gain knowledge that surpasses our understanding for thousands of years. Altered states are altered states, drug incduced or meditation etc... same end differant paths.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Most of the time when I dream it is a collection of daily thoughts merged.

I have no way to know if this was just a simple dream, but I arrived in a sort of town. It was very old college town style, and the building I was interested in looked like a school. Windows, ect. and the building was made of brick and mortar. (sp?) Inside (don't remember if I walked in or suddenly appeared) and it looke like a library. The guide with me (I do not remember meeting anyone else) was like a minotaur sort of. human body/upper legs/hands/arms, legs/feet/head of a goat. I had a 4 and a half foot tall half goat telling me about a library where I could read up on any information or knowledge I wanted. I don't remember most of the dream. I really should keep a dream journal.

What was odd was that I had not been around the concept of or aware of any sort of higher self library center. That is at the very least what my perception of it was.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Hi 4stral4pprentice,

I have seen the akashic records I have a post on it somewhere on this site. It does exist, but you will find that the experience differs for each traveller so no two experiences will be the same or describe the same place.

I was taken by my guides to see a page in "my book". It freaked me out at the time as this one page described the past and future of my 'consciousness'. As yet, I have been unable to return, although I would very much like to do so.

Kind regards

Dobbie

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
My experience with the records is not necessarily quantifiable, in that I was an inexperienced in meditation when I first "went" there.

I enjoy meditation, but I don't necessarily use any techniques that others do. I appreciate meditation for how improvisational it can be, and how sometimes your messages and visions come during regular life and not the meditation itself.

Now I also must say that I am not sure that the AR is what I saw. I didn't know about them when I went there, but when I read about them afterwards I was struck with this unbelievable sense that I was just remembering it all over again.

Basically, I saw blinding, colorful light. Almost as if everything was being viewed through a series of crystals. I was guided, I did not go their myself, of that I am certain. The records to me seemed like a place that just let you see how everything that your experience in life can happen no other way. Not that there aren't choices, but that you cannot regret your life, as it builds exponentially each day with little tidbits of information. I saw every moment of my life, and it was horrible and wonderful at the same time. Whoever was guiding me through this kept calming me down as if they had their hand on my back, and they kept telling me that even the awful parts of my life were part of the beauty we will eventually become.

There really is no way I can tell you all I saw, because there was just too much. In fact, I'm pretty certain my brain didn't necessarily come along for the ride. I think if it had, I would have never been able to understand what I was seeing. It was all the information I could take in. It took days, but it lasted minutes. It really, to this day, doesn't make much sense to me. i was gone for weeks, but the meditation session lasted less than 1 hour.

It wasn't "seeing" with eyes, but it was a vision. Honestly, I wish I were better with words, but it is unbelievable in every sense. I must admit to not being ready to see it, because I was overwhelmed for days after. I'd cry randomly during the day, like some pregnant woman dealing with hormones. It was too beautiful for words, for these eyes, for this shell.. I think my soul was being let loose to see where it came from.

Ever see anything so unbearably sad that it makes you infinitely happy? Yeah, I don't get it either.

I hope I get to go back sometime soon. I'll be more prepared next time.

If you have any questions specifically, please let me know.. I'm not sure I can give any succinct knowledge of what I was viewing, but I can try to help you with the stuff in between.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The main problem is in retaining your awareness, ideally a person would never become not aware.
This is some what hard as some are not even aware in the waking state much less the sleeping state.

It would be good if someone could go look around and see what is in store for us in near future, like say read book or what ever on earth in this time period.
This is one of things I would like to do but seems I am some what lazy.

I spend most of my time looking for lotto numbers, but when get them I forget to play, maybe I should pursue some thing more substantial, like how we can save wolrd from Rulers, if it even matters.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Earlier in this thread I mentioed I was a Astral traveler, I am for some reason in a kind of limbo now, and seem to have problems getting out if you know what I mean.
When I was younger I could have astra or etheric projections amost at will, I could in total waking state leave my body and become like a ghost, etheric projection.
I thought at time that this was of Satan and tried to avoid, thought I was working in soul power, rather than that of the Spirit.
I now have a differnt understanding of Satan, but I am in a limbo in reguard to being able to do these things.
Oh I am not a Satan worshipper now, I just think has job to do in the grand scheme of things.

I could probably force a out of body experience, but as said beforre I am somewhat lazy.

The feeling of electricty, or the roar of the ocean, then POP your on the outside all is quiet, and the universe is your play ground.

Oh yes it is my intention to regain these abilities very soon, as I am curious as to what is about to transpirer, but this would only be, by the Grace of Creator if this occurrs.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think your guide was the mythical creature called a Faun.

Wikipedia - Faun

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
Most of the time when I dream it is a collection of daily thoughts merged.

I have no way to know if this was just a simple dream, but I arrived in a sort of town. It was very old college town style, and the building I was interested in looked like a school. Windows, ect. and the building was made of brick and mortar. (sp?) Inside (don't remember if I walked in or suddenly appeared) and it looke like a library. The guide with me (I do not remember meeting anyone else) was like a minotaur sort of. human body/upper legs/hands/arms, legs/feet/head of a goat. I had a 4 and a half foot tall half goat telling me about a library where I could read up on any information or knowledge I wanted. I don't remember most of the dream. I really should keep a dream journal.

What was odd was that I had not been around the concept of or aware of any sort of higher self library center. That is at the very least what my perception of it was.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I was reading the Gateway Manual from the Monroe Institute yesterday and your story sounds just like an example he gave - one of his clients/students was trying forcefully to open the "box" where you keep all your fears and negative thoughts before travel - to prevent bad stuff like what happened to you by the way - so he could confront his fears and reduce them to positive energy (I think) and this guy tried and tried and tried to force the box open and thrash at it and use all this physical force to open it...then he realised he wasn't in the physical dimension and used his mind to gracefully open the box effortlessly. Perhaps the same problem you were having by not being able to get out? Using physical force in a non-physical place?

Anyone with more experience?

Originally posted by Majestic23
I went to the Akashic Records in a sense. It was like an organic computer that you sort of experience in a formless way. Time had absolutely no meaning there., not as though, it seemed I was there forever, as in absolutely no concept of time. A second could have been eternity. I assumed I was in hell because I got stuck in the pages so to speak.
I will try and explain why to me it seemed as though an interactive book, in quite a literal way. You know the pop up books babies have? The realm I was in was like being in one of the pages in such a book. Continously rotating in the same direction at massive speed. I tried to break out of the time loop by physically thrashing thrashing and trying to break out yet I could not. Its hard to describe just how frustrating this is when you are formless and meld into the objects around you which feel like they are liquid, but you somehow have a sense of a physical body.

Needless to say I had little control over this experience. And thus I was shown what I feel someone wanted to show me.

To give an idea of this strange time displacement. I can remember vividly, in the astral hell I was in, talking to my brother who was in the same room as me. Yet of course I could not see him, I had no ego so couldant exactly remember my name or identity ( and was also apparently running three separate but linked consiousnesses at the same time, as I say its pretty confusing ). Yet I was talking to him calmy, saying I was in Hell and time is not linear, I also remember describing my surroundings and what I was feeling at the time.

He was experiencing something differant. After I had fell into the astral, in the the physical world, I looked at my brother with dead eyes, and then let out a strange laugh. I then went into full convulsions and he had to physically restrain me from trying to jump into the tv. I started babbling, as though speaking in tonges. I think this is when I thought I was speaking to him at a normal pace, in the physical I was actually speaking at an absurd rate, far faster than I could speak consciously.

They are many more strange occourances from this one visit that in the real world lasted no more than 15 minutes! I came round to a very angry brother, who swore on his life that he was trying so hard to restrain me and was so exhausted that he was about to knock me unconscious (if thats possible when you are in the astral) for "your own safety".

Needless to say, dont mess around in there. That stuff is like a walk on the razors edge. I still dont know how I came out of it sane.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Earlier in this thread I mentioed I was a Astral traveler, I am for some reason in a kind of limbo now, and seem to have problems getting out if you know what I mean.
When I was younger I could have astra or etheric projections amost at will, I could in total waking state leave my body and become like a ghost, etheric projection.
I thought at time that this was of Satan and tried to avoid, thought I was working in soul power, rather than that of the Spirit.
I now have a differnt understanding of Satan, but I am in a limbo in reguard to being able to do these things.
Oh I am not a Satan worshipper now, I just think has job to do in the grand scheme of things.

I could probably force a out of body experience, but as said beforre I am somewhat lazy.

The feeling of electricty, or the roar of the ocean, then POP your on the outside all is quiet, and the universe is your play ground.

Oh yes it is my intention to regain these abilities very soon, as I am curious as to what is about to transpirer, but this would only be, by the Grace of Creator if this occurrs.

I could give you a lengthy answer to your problem but the answer to your questions are found in a 20$ book called "Astral Dynamics"

sorry i use an ipod to type its quite annoying.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ive never heard of the akashic records but i was thinking about our sense earlier and relised that wen we look at things we see it as being on the outside but really everything you see is in your head n a little tv like thing so everything in the universe is in your head so you should be able to access it

all the eyes are is a way of getting the signal to ur brain so ur brain can decode it eyes do nothing it is generated in your mind hence wen u dream u can see but u dont use your eyes

so everything that is ever happened is in our subconscious mind waiting for us to access it

what you think??

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well I took a class on sensory and perception 2 semesters ago and learned that there are cones (the same kind of cones that sense colored light in your eyes) lining the inside of the penial gland...inside your head. So yes technically even if you are dreaming of vivid images...use are using your eye...inside your head.

I don't know where I'm going with this because obviously I can't prove anything and that is a WHOLE other basket of eggs so it's just a fun fact!

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
ive never heard of the akashic records but i was thinking about our sense earlier and relised that wen we look at things we see it as being on the outside but really everything you see is in your head n a little tv like thing so everything in the universe is in your head so you should be able to access it

all the eyes are is a way of getting the signal to ur brain so ur brain can decode it eyes do nothing it is generated in your mind hence wen u dream u can see but u dont use your eyes

so everything that is ever happened is in our subconscious mind waiting for us to access it

what you think??

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I had started experimenting with astral travel using meditation and hypnosis cd's. I had my first full OBE a few months ago, I was flying through the night sky toward the city and went through a window of a high skyscraper. I was in a room that I think resembled an old library and there was a man with a very long gray beard and tan colored robes. I looked at him but did not understand why I was there. He nodded and I nodded then I turned and went back out the window. I woke up. I did not think much of this and kind of dropped the whole astral project for a while. Then today while listening to a video on youtube on reincarnation a person described my experience almost word for word anf called it the hall of records. I am completely amazed. I want to go back now and see if I can look through the books. Is there something else I should know?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008

what you think??

seriously i think you're a creep. are you trying to feed off every little aspect of MY life forceay implying that you'd want every feature my rain has coerced with my consciousness, including my intimate moment in life? seriously. you struck a creepy chord dude. are you typing about a johnny nmeonic or being john malkovich, either way the chord is creep IM own PO

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I believe my mother saw some sort of records of the entire Earths history during a NDE. She said she was free to look at all she wanted but was told she would not understand much of it nor remember some of it. She still will dream about being there and will see things that she didnt remember before....such as some beings traveling to a planet that looked the same colors of Earth...many many star charts and history of Egypt and why Egypt believed Ra was God. She saw many symbols on the books and most of the books had to be placed on a table or something because they were so huge. She says the way she got there was she was taking by the angel Michael, they had to walk down this winding old dark stairway that was very narrow....which was below the sphinx. Michael told her...just because you dont see anyone still keeping these records does not mean there is not someone still keeping them.

I dont pass nothing as true...but as sharing experiences.

LV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join