It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic Records ?'s 4 Astral Projectors

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I remember one time reading a book that was, a book about only my wife and everything about her.

I still go to this place and read or learn about anything, but I do not aways remember what it was that I read or came to understand.

My ability to astral travel is some what limited now also, but I know I still do and have caught myself in the astral, though I am now trying for the higher planes. Astral can be quit strange, and some of the things you incounter.

I still don't understand it all, but know from personal experience, all is not as it seems.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Hello OP, I would like to say that the Akasha can take on many forms, it doesnt always appear in one form. Likewise no two people will perceive the records the same way.

Personally i was only able to gain access to what i perceived to be the records. So speaking from personal experience i will try to recreate in words what i witnessed and the feelings i felt when i "connected" with it.

I began by entering a deep trance, after i had achieved a deep trace state i began to focus on myself. Purging all that bound me to existence ( ie family, relationships, material possessions, desires, fears, fantasies, anything i could think of at the time )

Once That was over with an i was clear, i began to envision and feel myself rising. At this point i got vivid images of space and what could be described as nebula's. Rising slowly not only physically but also in awareness. Finally i saw the end mark of my journey, what appeared to me personally as a glowing ball ( perfect sphere, metallic almost ). Onc i reached it i connected with it, much like someone would connect a power chord to an outlet.

thats when i believe i witnessed the akasha.

To me the akasha appeared very much like a interconnected shperes made of twirling halos ( kinda like the machine from contact, but with many more halos spinning ). Each group of halos was connected by what looked like lines, but they seemed more like information highways.

I moved closer for a better look.

Winin these clusters ( which seemed to be made of light ) was images and feeling spinning and moving about, very quickly.

I can only describe the sensations as nirvana, something that i will never forget. It was truly amazing in the purest and truest sense of the word.

I didnt read the akasha nor did i perceive anything that it held, such as information. To me it really wasnt important, the feelings where much more rewarding than any information which it may have held.

anyway thats just my 2 cents, i hope this helps you in your understanding of the akasha. It really is more a data base of experiences and feeling rather than one of raw information. Anything which was visual had more than one meaning, depending on who was observing. A sort of Symbolism if you will.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Or maybe your mistaking the akashic records for something else. I dint know that just sounds weird because you can visualize the event. If i were you i'd try and go back and look at your/my past lives. Im not you though.

Edit: dint = dont

Edit: ....

[edit on 15-7-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Why would something stop me from learning?

Exactly. Nothing can. Well, with one exception I've found over the years and that thing is what you Believe about it all and yourself.

The good news is what works as a mechanical restriction in the astral doesn't exist in the next awareness realities 'above'.... silly word that.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tumache

Since you've already been there and have clear memories of it, you can easily reconnect again at will. All it takes is to sit and relax for a bit, remember the scene as clearly as you can.. this brings up the Feeling of the place so you can focus on that.. then let it happen, 'imagine' walking around in the scene.. you'll be there in no time.

This little method works really well for reconnecting to anything we've experienced and have Felt before.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice

Originally posted by Tayesin

From my experience, most people can see the Akasha in much the same way right up to and including the hall lined with doors when you enter the main building. Once a person goes through one of those doors they will experience one of two things... either a small cinema-like room or a small library reading room. It all depends on how that person processes information.

The Akasha is found at the topmost level of the Astral realms, a place designated by Monroe as Focus 27. It is this same area that I take deadies across into the light when working in the medium's capacity... and where all those passing over go to. It is also the same level of awareness we astral-travel to when sleeping so that we can access our Guidance/Mentors.

Over the years I've seen many people sitting on the park benches there speaking with their Guide/Higher-Self .

I found my way to the Akasha as a 17 year old teenager by experimentation. Now as an almost 50 year old I show others how easy it is to phase to that level of awareness easily... so that they can get their own answers instead of paying me in my capacity as a working psychic to get their answers.

The information held there does not pertain to anything external to the region. Meaning, you can go and access information about your previous incarnations, you can access info about upcoming Possiblities and Probablities, but, you cannot without express permission access knowledge about another soul or other races relevant to our earthly environment.

The Akasha is a part of the "construct" for this Earth.. part of the mechanics involved in firstly entering this world of experience, so there is information you simply cannot find there if it relates to other worlds and levels of awareness above the Astral.

Just so you know, I use the word "level' for discussion usage only as there really is no such thing as levels or degrees even though it seems there would be. It is more like percentages of awareness or perception than levels.

I hope this helps you in some way.

Eh, actually im not believing some of the things you say, im unable to believe your restricted access to certain information in the akasha. It would be pointless.

I don't think they're saying that info about other souls is "restricted" per say, but the history of another soul would not be perceivable to my soul for example, unless I had the required references to perceive it. Permission from the other soul gives me that reference to perceive the other souls history.

So even if another souls history is unrestricted and in front of me, if I cannot perceive it, there is no usable form of that information, even in the astral plane

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

The information held there does not pertain to anything external to the region. Meaning, you can go and access information about your previous incarnations, you can access info about upcoming Possiblities and Probablities, but, you cannot without express permission access knowledge about another soul or other races relevant to our earthly environment.

I find this bit of information is absolutely intriguing as it perfectly coincides with quantum theory. I have been working for a couple of months now to link the "higher" planes with quantum theory and practically all new information I find seems to confirm it.

For example Everett's many worlds interpretation states that all universes are interconnected, superpositioned on top of each other, and with quantum theory all future events and interactions are determined by probability, and the particles and waves end up somewhere in a quantum probability cloud, usually at the spot of highest probability.

Normally, these probabilities would be impossible to compute with current technology, but with access to the Records and the higher self, computational limitations of this physical plane would be null and void, giving us access to these simple probabilities of future events, that rely on the timelines (past events and such) that come before it.

Also, quantum states explains why you cannot view information from other souls and other races, or like you said, "external to the region." In a quantum state (such as the known material plane we reside in) there is a set of rules that determine our perceptions. A simple example is, in our quantum state, it states that water is clear, and feels wet. Therefore, we perceive water as clear, and wet. If another race resides in another quantum state, we do not have the ability to perceive it, because we are familiar with a different quantum state, even if it's sitting on our nose. And if you think of the concept of "free-will" as a quantum state, then another persons "will" would not be perceivable without their internal consent.

FASCINATING!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dviper785

Ok, I have spent the last 5 hours reading up on quantum mechanics, string theory, superstring theory, and some other things, and I found a scientifically based historical parallel that represents Akashic Records.

Laplace's Demon

Laplace strongly believed in causal determinism, which is expressed in the following quotation from the introduction to the Essai:

“We may regard the present state of the universe as the effect of its past and the cause of its future. An intellect which at a certain moment would know all forces that set nature in motion, and all positions of all items of which nature is composed, if this intellect were also vast enough to submit these data to analysis, it would embrace in a single formula the movements of the greatest bodies of the universe and those of the tiniest atom; for such an intellect nothing would be uncertain and the future just like the past would be present before its eyes.”

This intellect is often referred to as Laplace's demon. Note, however, that the description of the hypothetical intellect described above by Laplace as a demon does not come from Laplace, but from later biographers: Laplace saw himself as a scientist; and while hoping that humanity would progress to a better scientific understanding of the world, he recognized that, if and when such an understanding were eventually completed, a tremendous calculating power would still be needed to compute it all in a single instant. While Laplace saw foremost practical problems for mankind to reach this ultimate stage of knowledge and computation, later interpretations of quantum mechanics, which were adopted by philosophers defending the existence of free will, also leave the theoretical possibility of such an "intellect" contested.

INTERPRETATION:
Ok, what Laplace is saying that if there was a record of ALL past events, big and small, every previous action of the universe, up till the present, stored - then one could predict future events.

BUT

Because of free will.....those predictions are not certain to happen, so it must be expressed through probability.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I gather from reading this thread and what the Akashic Records visitors are saying, it contains a record of ALL past events, up until the present - along with probabilities of future events.

Therefore, Laplace's Demon = Akashic Records.

This idea was formulated by Laplace in 1814...with more developement in theoretical physics we could soon be able to scienticially prove the Akashic Records!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

From my experience, most people can see the Akasha in much the same way right up to and including the hall lined with doors when you enter the main building. Once a person goes through one of those doors they will experience one of two things... either a small cinema-like room or a small library reading room. It all depends on how that person processes information.
reply to post by Tayesin

Thats quite fascinating,a virtual library, but what were the decorations like? Is there alot of symbolism? Checkered floors? lol Please tell me it's not a masonic lodge in the sky.

No actually I had a dream that I walking on water towards the virgin mary and it was as if I was in time lapse and there were seven days and seven nights within a couple minutes before a wave threw me 30 ft backwards into the water, is there any way you have any insight into what the hell that was all about? Thanks in advance and please do explain the library in more detail.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I went there. I saw it. It was explained to me. I was given two choices after everything was explained. I chose not to read it.

The book is a large golden book located on a table that over looks the golden city. It is beautifull there. It does not seem to be illuminated by a sun like we are. It is bright, but it radiates light instead.

The book is very large. However it is not written in words like you would expect. ITs more like you absorb the information. Like a sponge, it gets very heavy.

It is not like a history book either where it does not record the events, but it records thoughts, reasons, choices, feelings, and the domino effect each causes. So, reading it violates the person you may read about. Like reading someones diary. Only you become privy to information that the person themselves are not able to face.

The things you see happen in the future are not guarenteed either. We are not that predictable.

I was given a choice. I could not take back my choice, and there were consequences to both. I could choose the knowledge in the book, or the wisdom. Which did I want to see? The future? Peoples thoughts and reasons for the things they did? That one was tempting I must admit. Or sit back and enjoy the beauty of hope. Wisdom and understanding of why and how things work.

It took a long time for me to make that choice in retrospect. I stood there with the book infront of me and looked out over the golden city and its beautiful sky. All I had to do was look down at the pages. At this point, my guide, my friend, was about to come unglued. It is not a good thing to look at the book. But you only get one chance at this decision. There are no takebacks. You cant have any regrets. You have to be sure before you can get either.

I decided on wisdom. I didnt look at the book, and I left immediatly.

When you get to the 'book' the rules of the game are explained to you. I cant imagine you would last long if you absorbed the information the book held. It is just too much. Also, there are consequences to reading/absorbing something that is not ment for you.

Anyway, that was my experience.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

So its like the proverbial tree of knowledge?

Where's the other tree?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Thats quite fascinating,a virtual library, but what were the decorations like? Is there alot of symbolism? Checkered floors? lol Please tell me it's not a masonic lodge in the sky.

No actually I had a dream that I walking on water towards the virgin mary and it was as if I was in time lapse and there were seven days and seven nights within a couple minutes before a wave threw me 30 ft backwards into the water, is there any way you have any insight into what the hell that was all about? Thanks in advance and please do explain the library in more detail.

I don't know about the symbolism you ask about. I usually don't see any decorations or symbols other than what appears on the door I am meant to enter.. and that is a fluidly changing thing each time I go there. I experience the small theatrette and not the library room(s).

Sorry, no insight into your dream.

mrsdudara,
Thank you for supplying what I know to be proof of having been there yourself. These proofs are, 1/ You saw the golden city which is nearby to the Akasha and the first place I found in that focus level in my teen experiments, and, 2/ You noticed the important fact of there being No Sun in the sky even though the sky is clear with vibrant light.

Did you also notice the harmonics as if the air itself was alive with a harmony?

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Tayesin]

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Are there any type of different animals and vegetation there unlike earth? Is everything more vivid and alive so to speak?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
I went there. I saw it. It was explained to me. I was given two choices after everything was explained. I chose not to read it.

The book is a large golden book located on a table that over looks the golden city. It is beautifull there. It does not seem to be illuminated by a sun like we are. It is bright, but it radiates light instead.

The book is very large. However it is not written in words like you would expect. ITs more like you absorb the information. Like a sponge, it gets very heavy.

It is not like a history book either where it does not record the events, but it records thoughts, reasons, choices, feelings, and the domino effect each causes. So, reading it violates the person you may read about. Like reading someones diary. Only you become privy to information that the person themselves are not able to face.

The things you see happen in the future are not guarenteed either. We are not that predictable.

I was given a choice. I could not take back my choice, and there were consequences to both. I could choose the knowledge in the book, or the wisdom. Which did I want to see? The future? Peoples thoughts and reasons for the things they did? That one was tempting I must admit. Or sit back and enjoy the beauty of hope. Wisdom and understanding of why and how things work.

It took a long time for me to make that choice in retrospect. I stood there with the book infront of me and looked out over the golden city and its beautiful sky. All I had to do was look down at the pages. At this point, my guide, my friend, was about to come unglued. It is not a good thing to look at the book. But you only get one chance at this decision. There are no takebacks. You cant have any regrets. You have to be sure before you can get either.

I decided on wisdom. I didnt look at the book, and I left immediatly.

When you get to the 'book' the rules of the game are explained to you. I cant imagine you would last long if you absorbed the information the book held. It is just too much. Also, there are consequences to reading/absorbing something that is not ment for you.

Anyway, that was my experience.

Lol what rules of the game? Violate who by reading? You mean yourself? How would you violate by reading a book of your self? Im not sure about you but im confident i could read it and handle it. Oh and what consequences come with knowledge other then knowledge?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

There are always consequences when you gain knowledge. But that is something you learn as you mature. Most people consider their thoughts and feelings private. Invading their privacy is violating. As for handeling knowledge, you can handle what you read in a fairy tale book. This is not an instance where you read something and take note in your memory bank. You absorb everything. Every emotion every fear every thought every pain from everyone envolved directly and indirectly. You would go mad.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I appologise, I didnt realize I was needing to prove to you that I had been there. I would not have joined in then. Reassurance is not something im in need of right now. Im not much of a support group kind of person. Some people are though. They need to feel assured by someone more inlightened so they dont feel like they are going crazy. I remember being like that when I was a teen. It is important then. I dont mean to sound rude about it, just perhaps I wasted your time.

As for harmonics, Im not sure I would call it that, unless you described the energy as humming? It was full of energy there, like that moment just before lightning strikes. Other than that, it was quiet.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
reply to post by Tayesin

I appologise, I didnt realize I was needing to prove to you that I had been there. I would not have joined in then. Reassurance is not something im in need of right now. Im not much of a support group kind of person. Some people are though. They need to feel assured by someone more inlightened so they dont feel like they are going crazy. I remember being like that when I was a teen. It is important then. I dont mean to sound rude about it, just perhaps I wasted your time.

As for harmonics, Im not sure I would call it that, unless you described the energy as humming? It was full of energy there, like that moment just before lightning strikes. Other than that, it was quiet.

Where did i ask for your proof? i asked you a couple of questions. So i could gain new knowledge, so i can say things like yeah your right what you described after my questioning i realize it would be like infinite stream of thought like two mirrors together, that would cause quite a headache. I just poked at you a bit because you made it seem to me aswhat you perceived to be like a game lol.

Edit
also i dont believe id be violationg anyone because everything is everything.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Perhaps there is some misunderstanding mrsdudara. There was never a need to prove anything to me.

I wrote that you supplied in your post what are proofs I know of from experience too. This may help to show others that what we claim to exist really does exist.

There never was a malicious intention with pointing this out for others to notice, then maybe begin to wonder and possibly seek to experience for themselves.

Yes, everything appears and feels much more vibrant/real than similar things do in this realm.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Nice topic to read trough, the Akashic records always tickles my imagination. I still have to put in the effort to get there some time and experience it first hand.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
everything leaves a trace ......

a dog can trace a scent even if it's days old

the solution is in the receiver .....

Like a mechanism that can detect certain frequencies, it still need to be tuned to the required frequencies

then comes the problem of making sense of it all

it is noted that 10% of the static you see on TV is the leftover BG noise of the big bang

with a better and advanced receiver mechanism we may detect greater intensity of all leftover traces of everything that had ever existed

problem is ..... how do we make sense of it ?

could we tell the difference between a thought of a humming bird from an owl ?

or a butterfly that once had a dream that it was a man ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join