It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gathering of the World Monarchs- an invitation from the Persian Emperor?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
A few weeks ago there appeared the strangest television ad i have seen.

The "HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY QEUMARS THE EMPEROR OF PERSIA SHAHANSHAH OF IRAN" was inviting the Emperor and Emperess of Japan and other heads and monarchs to Australia for a meeting.

The Gathering of the Monarchs.

very strange commercial, i have been trying to find out what it was all about
you can see the commercial here
The commercial

i saw it twice. It kinda freaked me out, you don't see that too often!

anyway...i got intrigued...

I found another website from the same Imperial Majesty of Persia with a little more information about the his plight.

In a nut shell-
Apparently he is the real king of Persia! His family exiled when they refused to "sell " their titles in order for Pahlavi, who it seems was a puppet of Europe, to legitimise his leadership after a coup in 1925. This all seemed to have happened after the sykes/picot agreement, the cutting up of the middle east by the French and British governments in 1915.

this is the first i have heard of it, i have never had a lot of interest but have a look

read this, its a great conspiracy story, britain, germany, nazis, you name it...

so it seems he has set up a Persian Embassy in Australia, and wants a party with all the other kings and queens from around the world

Such an auspicious occasion has no precedent in History. This gathering of the Monarchs is most suited to Australia, because it is a comparatively new and independent country with a multitude of different cultures settled here and living together harmoniously.

and this bit is interesting...

The direct lineage of His Imperial Majesty QEUMARS links to the past 4000 years of history. It provides a junction between the learning and wisdom of our forefathers and our present social development in this new millennium. This is an era where Human Rights are at the forefront of human consciousness around the world, a world community connected socially by extensive integration.

the invitation information

so whats up, why so public with this on National Television, who is this royal family,

Is this the Old World Order trying to get together....?

here is a little info, like i said i just found it interesting. For me it provides a new slant on things but i cant quite put my finger on it.

www.persiaworldnews.com...

www.iranimperial.com...

Sykes/Picot agreement

[edit on 13-7-2009 by 2theC]

[mod edit: changed quote tags to EX]

[edit on 13-7-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I've felt something like this brewing for a while, TPTB have taken things way over the top, it seems like the business minds of the rothchilds and rockefellas etc etc are crumbling to pieces as they are desperate to push this NWO agenda as quickly as possible.

It is possible that the monarchs of all nations have been shut out through financial madmen. it has been happening for a long long time.

Not that agree to any rule, given or elected, so either way one group would certainly come out on top, either of them is unwanted in my books.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wow. This is very interesting.

Perhaps they will snub him, if it was part of their agenda that ousted his family in the first place. Or maybe that's just a show. More camouflage for the Illuminati and such....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by an1mal

i find it interesting in particular he has asked the emperor to Japan.

yeh i have a feeling somehwere down the track we will hear more form this guy, or maybe he has spent all his inheritance so he can't make any more commercials.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

something rings strange about it.

it seems to obscure to be camouflage, but i don't know

very strange

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The Persian Empire!!?! Our conspiracy posts shall blot out the sun.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero
The Persian Empire!!?! Our conspiracy posts shall blot out the sun.

i am not sure how to answer that, not that i have to , but feel compelled to agree

"The direct lineage of His Imperial Majesty QEUMARS links to the past 4000 years of history. It provides a junction between the learning and wisdom of our forefathers and our present social development in this new millennium. This is an era where Human Rights are at the forefront of human consciousness around the world, a world community connected socially by extensive integration."

that seems like a noble statement, but again, do we need it to be led from the monarchs or can we do it ourselves.

The sun is always there, we just need to look, but there are so many distractions, so many...

edit from you need to look , to we !

[edit on 13-7-2009 by 2theC]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I haven't gotten any memos for getting the family together for a new take-over. My great grandfather was a Qajar prince... Though not from the same branch as Qeumars as far as I know. (I've heard Soltan Ahmad Shah Qajar had a LOT of kids, so there are quite a few "Princes of Persia" around the globe.)

new topics

top topics

join