It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found It!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What Albert Pike said about "a Loyal League of Negroes" was absolutely correct however.

The Southern Whites were disenfranchised, all the power was given to the Negroes by the Federal Invaders at the time, this almost caused a 2nd Civil War until the situation was resolved in 1870, the after-effects were 100 years of racist oppression.

It would have been best if the Feds didn't try to control the States using their Negro populations.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Also, is it true that the "God" of the Freemasons is called Jahbulon?

I'm not sure if this is 100% true, by my understanding they call the higher being the grand architect of the universe.

For the royal arch..
Balance "three times three" bringing the right hand with some violence down upon the left. THe right hands are then raised above their heads, and the "word, " Jah-bul-lun, Je-ho-vah, G-o-d, are given at low breath.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

Originally posted by FreeMason
A list of Masonic charities.
www.srmason-sj.org...
Hope this clears up any confusion if anyone thinks we're taking an unfair cut of money donated to charities to "rule the world" or anything like that

Sincerely,
no signature
This is how they operate on the lower levels to fool the people. Putting cash into charities allows them to take large tax breaks.

The so-called Blue Degrees have no idea what goes on in the upper levels of the pyramid.

Masonic interests use charities as a public relations ploy to hide thier real intentions.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Masonic interests use charities as a public relations ploy to hide thier real intentions.

I've challenged this allegation in a new thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join