It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Digital Transition Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have a theory as to what the real reason is behind the Digital TV Transition.

It is my belief that this law was enacted to ensure that people will not have the capability to intercept return signals sent back to Earth from another civilization.
Indeed, as we know television signals such as Adolf Hitler's speech opening the 1936 Berlin Olympics have been going into space for 73 years now. Let us suppose that these signals were picked up by other races in the universe and indeed were answered. It is within the realm of possibility that we would be now in a position to receive an answering signal in turn. Obviously if this were to happen the Government would have to act and act quickly to ensure that most of the population has no way to see this answering communication. It has been on my mind for quite some time now that this is the reason behind this law. Why else was it made into law. Sure, they can sugar-coat it and tell us it is so all people can get "good" reception. I smell a conspiracy of epic magnitude.

Anyone here knowledgeable enough to give some data here on what star systems are close enough to have received the earliest television broadcasts and then returned an answering signal? Please share your thoughts and data with me here if you would please.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Are you sure it wasn't to free up some bandwidth for other uses? If aliens are answering all you need to do is turn on your analog tv and receive their message.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The switch was for better mind control technology and to free up bandwidth for other purposes. The most affective way to program people is through the TV. This is why you see TVs everywhere you go now, society is completely saturated with this tool. Digital TV is more affective than analog TV.

It will also free up bandwith for RFID chips that will soon be implemented. The total control system is being put into place one brick at a time while we watch and obey.

If you want to have any chance at remaining a concious being unplug the source of the brainwashing. Stop watching TV, it is a cancer.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Floating thru Reality
The switch was for better mind control technology and to free up bandwidth for other purposes. The most affective way to program people is through the TV. This is why you see TVs everywhere you go now, society is completely saturated with this tool. Digital TV is more affective than analog TV.

It will also free up bandwith for RFID chips that will soon be implemented. The total control system is being put into place one brick at a time while we watch and obey.

If you want to have any chance at remaining a concious being unplug the source of the brainwashing. Stop watching TV, it is a cancer.

Gah, why do you always have one-minded view? analog is old technology same with digital :| but seriously, when tv's first came out people thought that it was a mind control device because it pulled people to the "box", it's another form of entertainment, just like playing football :|

new topics

top topics

join