It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Cylinder, SE London Jul 12 2009 around13:00

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Sorry, no picture.
Black "cylinder" flying west to east, longest dimension vertical. Straight flight in strong cross wind. Flat black, no highlights even in strong sunlight. Distance and size difficult to guage, however the flight path took it behind a set of chimneys and it was out of view for a good 3 seconds. Therefore it must have been some distance off and quite large.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

Did it look anything like this??

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

Not a lot of info there mate, need to be more specific, like where you are for a start, 'unknown' over towards x.
Just a couple of pointers and pics would be nice, after all most of us have a cam phone, even a crappy pic is better than no pic. Always be ready.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

About a 3rd of the long length of the balloon (dustbin shaped) but with no deviation in flight path or wafting about. Straight path, holding itself vertical and heading straight up the takeoff path from City airport albeit the wrong way. I'm guessing speed was about the same as a jet after take off. I live under a flight path, so I'm used to the approach speeds to LHR and take offs from City.

To datawraith, I only nipped out back for a ciggie before the grand prix started and I wasn't expecting my brain to be going WTF, No way, WTF No way otherwise I would have had my camera to hand.

next time.....oh yeah!

Wish I had the camera though, rather than "wording" this.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm presuming that this hoax is what I saw.

click here for video

Pretty irresponsible launching this in a flightpath though

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Im in SE london and im always seeing something up there.. even objects appearing close to planes as they pass.

get some bino's and watch the sky.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
cheers for that...

I sort of imagined UFO hunting at night, in darkened forests, in the middle of nowhere; not bleedin' Catford, SE6.

I'll better get my ass down to Comet (sic) pronto and get some gear.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Blimey.. im in lee green near lewisham.. how close

Get some bino's with big ends. i use celestron 15x70.. big ends makes things easier to find

on a clear day.. nice blue sky with some cloud is best.. theres usually always these high altitude
objects up there.

s292.photobucket.com...

And always other things to see.. some recent ones ive filmed here..

s292.photobucket.com...

Just use bino's.. thats how i always find most things.. even with 50x zoom on my camcorder
i still cant get close enough to them. but fun to keep seeing them..

give it a try

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
No pics....sorry

A picture is worth a thousand words

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
Alias Union Mission

Nomadron hi
it doesn't matter if you could not post the picture of the Mother Spaceship coming from SOS Mercurius, en extra solar planet, releasing "caneplas" following British and Dutch territories by the orthotenic guidelines.

The important, in this case, is that more and more signals are appearing on the skies.

Soon another crop circle will be made by the "caneplas" as we called them here in Ecuador.

Crop Circle, as I told before, hide notes and musical patterns from SOS Mercurius advanced civilization and Planet Earth Gaia in order to compact its crust.

top topics

join