It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Evidence of A Ruling Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It seems many people in power are related!

so if you want proof instead of youtube video's the next few links will give you good evidence and a motive of why some of these people want to remain in power.

The Bush family is a prominent American family. Along with many members who have been successful bankers and businessmen, across three generations the family includes two U.S. Senators, one Supreme Court Justice, two Governors, one Vice President and two Presidents

en.wikipedia.org...

Former President George W. Bush is related to Winston Churchill three ways: through the Coes of NY, the Sumners of Mass., and the Shermans of RI (linking them to the Baldwin, Hoar & Sherman family).

It seems they are also related to royalty.

Other important individuals in the Bush family tree include the Spencer family that produced Diana, Princess of Wales

genealogy.about.com...

As the media reported during the election of 2000, Bush is closely related to every European monarch on and off the throne and has kinship with every member of Britain’s royal family, the House of Windsor.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

This next link is a good one which traces the family going all the way back to 849 ad

www.britroyals.com...

Talk about keeping it in the family.
Ok you can elect presidents but you cant elect Royalty.
For me this proves to me beyond doubt that they love control, they love power, they wont go away, can bet a few years down the line America gets another president that is related to the Bush's or this ruling elite bloodline.

So is this evidence?
I do have more.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Yes, and they are the NWO I think.

They are all related, they are all into the NWO. so, what can we do?

Funny, but I think this has all been decided.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Yes, and they are the NWO I think.

They are all related, they are all into the NWO. so, what can we do?

Funny, but I think this has all been decided.

Well when we say New world order, its actually an old world order lol.
I really dont know what we can do, maybe just wait for their move to see how far things go, or how bad they could go?

Another bit of evidence I can give is quite strange, and if any people here who are religious the I would love there opinion?

here goes its the saying
Dieu Et Mon Droit

it means God and my right!

it means The divine right of the monarch to govern.

now divine right?
Do they think they are god's or something?

It also derives from this, Honi soit qui mal y pense, which means , Shamed be he who thinks ill of it ( or evil of it).

now the next bit is interesting.
The phrase was allegedly first used as a password by King Richard I in 1198 at the Battle of Gisors, when he defeated the forces of Philip II of France. Its meaning was that Richard owed his royalty to no power other than God and his own heredity, and was therefore subject to no earthly power or other monarch. This can be taken as a direct reference to the doctrine of the Divine Right of Kings.

No earthly power?

just what the hell are these people?
we all know the theory of alien intervention!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So WTF is this subject not being debated?
why is it being ignored?
It seems most of the stupid threads get attention while something very real gets no attention at all!

Maybe its because people are scared?
If they actually saw the evidence and got angry, we would rip our countrys apart.

well ignore all you like, its not going away if we talk about it now or not, the problem will still be here.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

People aren't really responding mainly because there is nothing an individual can do ( bar taking up arms and sniping from a long way off ) and getting likeminded people together is harder done than said.
Too many people are unaware these days and besides WAY TOO MANY people are more concerned with America's got talent , or the UK's Big brother shows to actually take notice.
They believe everything they are told by TPTB and can't be bothered getting off their fat arses to make a change, they'd rather let someone else do it for them.

Edited to add : Apparently Obama is related to Bush But I can't remember where I saw it , it was here on ATS though.

[edit on 13/7/09 by DataWraith]

new topics

top topics

join