It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

You serious? Theres a *surplus* of food. The proplem is distribution, not the amount of food.

The reason theres 40000 kids starving a day is because thats the way the system is geared. Depopulation has been around for a while, folks, (read Malthus)it just hasnt been as effective as the elities would have it be.

Well, as Ecoscience lays out, those of you who think there are too many of us useless eaters will soon be getting your wish of depop.

Careful what you wish for!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Welcome to the New World Order

Health Care Reform ( depopulation), One World Currency, Preventative Detention Centers ( thought police), and FEMA /Concentration camps....

here we go.......

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Does anyone see a link between this thread and the link below? Or am I just paranoid.

Avian and swine flu vaccines cause sterility and death

Population control at its finest? Create a disease, infect the world, blow it out of proportion and scare people into getting vaccine, they become sterile.... population control...

Not saying it is or isn't but I'm just thinking aloud at the potentials so thought I'd throw that out there.

Another thought, thinking aloud here.
The swine flu focuses mainly on the younger generation correct? Those more likely and able to reproduce. Population control?

Ok maybe I might be thinking too much on this.

Edit for additional thoughts.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by N3krostatic]

[edit on 13-7-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
With all due respect to the other posters on this board... I fear you may be missing the point. The real problem here is not about resource. Its about morality. There is nothing moral about forced abortion, nothing moral about forced sterilisation. There is nothing moral about deciding that some members of society are not "Desirable". This is the sort of tosh that began the Nazi take over of Europe.
For all US citizens taking part in this debate, I urge you to put your weight behind any petition that removes people like this man from the offices they hold.
If America goes full on swastika waving lunatic, then Im afraid the response will be the same as it was to germany having a go .

i agree that forced abortion, sterilization etc are beyond immoral. you have to bear in mind though, overpopulation is a very real problem that could very well lead to the extinction of the human species (and indirectly, most life on earth in the events leading to it). forced sterilization of the planet, if you will.

the issue is real, and something desperately needs to be done about it. however, this particular idea is abysmal.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I agree with you on this point. Unfortunately too many selfish people are simply seeing it as a resource competition.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There is an Absolute ZERO sense of reality to philosophies that predict the population spiraling beyond our ability to deal with it.

This like all negative philosophies will fail, regardless of methods used against the population, people catch on fast, by numerical figures when we hear a report of sterilization or anything else actual effects of any attempts at eugenics sound awful, but the reality would be they go nowhere

In the end what that amounts to is they are left with fear tactics, propaganda media use etc, etc to impact the population...

That HAS worked... people do have abortions, people do divorce for basic social reasons when handed a set of beliefs that say ridiculous things like "you need to be happy all the time" We do burden ourselves with debt, because they offer us Credit which requires us to work harder and harder to pay the interest.

So... we have less sex, broken relationships and do not value children...

However, there is no gun to your head, there never will be, whatever they do to the food, it's designed to "lower" sperm counts... it won't work if you lead a healthy life, are choosy about your food and get some stress relief rather than be Materialistic about your life.

What i'm saying is, we are our own worst enemy YOU and YOU and YOU lol

If you listen to this nonsense they feed you... if you deviate against all common sense for whatever philosophy or belief is put before you, they will manage to sterilize you...

Take for example the war on drugs...

Assuring that young males between 18 and 30 spend a few years in jail, and then can't get a job... it's about profit and reproduction.

But why do you fall for the "gangsta" media images that attract the police to you?

Eugenics is in effect and it's not some "sterilization" program, you don't have to fear the water

What you need to fear is your own gullibility

They can only preach moronic ideas at you, they can't make you lie by them.

Of all numeric theory's discussed on ats, police state war etc....

There Is Only One True One...

They only way they can control the population given the massive numbers involved is by convincing you to do what they ask willingly.

Work less, don't take credit, stay healthy Make Love, Have Babies

link   

www.geocities.com...

It's a myth. One big shiny myth, just like global cooling was a myth in the 70's.

link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Butter Cookie... they dont know what they are messing with . And the moment they find out , is the moment where they realise that even with all the dirty tactics they can think of, they will still be outnumbered , out gunned, and out right screwed at the end... IF we all get together and stop them cold , with bullets, with blades, with our own bloodied fists if needs be. I know I wont go quietly . Not unless you call being ten feet from the amp at a metallica concert quiet.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf

You serious? Theres a *surplus* of food. The proplem is distribution, not the amount of food.

The reason theres 40000 kids starving a day is because thats the way the system is geared. Depopulation has been around for a while, folks, (read Malthus)it just hasnt been as effective as the elities would have it be.

Well, as Ecoscience lays out, those of you who think there are too many of us useless eaters will soon be getting your wish of depop.

Careful what you wish for!

www.pregnantpause.org...
www.overpopulation.org...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.nationalpost.com...
www.wsws.org...

do some reading sometime.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It is abysmal... I personaly would rather we all died, than sullied the souls of every man woman and child on earth by accepting en masse, such a devastatingly disgusting idea.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

So in your opinion, why would the supposed 'finanicial capitalists' of the Bank of England and Federal Reserve fund Trotsky and the whole post czar system in Russia throughout the 20th century?

Globalists love Communism. Check the UNs most preferred nation, China. Hell, a central bank and the income tax are both planks of the Manifesto. Hence, globalists are not capitalists, they are Statists.

Communism vs Capitalism is not the top of the pyramid.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You enemy ALWAYS will telegraph Exactly what you need to know to defeat them.

The problem for them isn't the salvation of the Earth aside from wanting it to be pretty and wide open.

They Don't want you to reproduce because the numbers stretch now to beyond what Makes the ISM's stay in power... Capitalism, Fascism, Communism... Even Catholicism.... Judaism

Too many people, = uncontrolable many NEW Ism's and competition

500,000,000 sounds right to keep things the way they are forever

So what do they fear.

Population Growth

What is your weapon against them?

Population Growth

They are telling you exactly where to hit them... Go make Babies...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
reply to post by Mumbotron

So in your opinion, why would the supposed 'finanicial capitalists' of the Bank of England and Federal Reserve fund Trotsky and the whole post czar system in Russia throughout the 20th century?

Globalists love Communism. Check the UNs most preferred nation, China. Hell, a central bank and the income tax are both planks of the Manifesto. Hence, globalists are not capitalists, they are Statists.

Communism vs Capitalism is not the top of the pyramid.

have you read the manifesto? because a central bank would have a lot of trouble existing in a state with no currency and no central government.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Sow the seed of vengence,
Create now thier demise,
Procreate thier ending,
Through an infants cry,
Tear you down thier walls of hate,
Replaced with mountains of flesh,
Show them your defences,
Of body and soul emeshed.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

True, food supply is in for a massive shortfall this year. A huge factor being US farmers, that feed the world, are unable to plant crops due to the economic collapse, that was of course created by the globalists.

So we have the ability to feed the world, but by design that ability has been bludgeoned, of course to cause some sort of Malthusian catastrophe.

Thanks for the patronizing though!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Look like Goebels and Mengele have been reincarnated in one person! The elites in this country and abroad are getting dangerous. It shows exactly what this administration actually think of the citizens. We are to be used as chattel and cattle for their grandiose Utopian ideals. They NEED to be stopped!!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I like your courage!!!!

Right now they are using the Michael Jackson (R.I.P) story as the major circus news ( distraction) for the masses. I was so sad when he passed, as the entire world was.....but I knew that the elite do not let a " good crisis go to waste".....

Have you been reading about Obama's Eugenics Plan? They really are going to reduce the world's poulation, as they have been doing for the last few decades through

1. promoting homsexuality ( gay culture is now mainstream)
2. Family Planning ( abortion clincs)
3. Morning after pill
4. Man made viruses

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

North Americans waste enough food in two days to feed some third-world populations for a month. Food and Water is plentiful, it's is mismanagement of these resources that is the problem.

While i agree with your comment 100%, I personally know many dozens of people who are a waste of resources period. People who choose not to get a job because they would rather sleep till noon everyday and only live to party and consume drugs and alcohol usually at the taxpayers expense. I know women who continually have children with multiple men to either trap them into a relationship or to gain free money through child support or social services. I know people who pretend to have a disability or intentionally injure themselves so they are no longer elegible to work so they can collect diability benefits.

These numbers are not small either. I am speaking about a very large group in society. These people continue to have children and they either teach them their way of life so the children can continue to live this way with a strong sense of entitlement to a free ride or the children face little opportunity in life due to their parents mistakes and many of them can never be functional members of society due to years of abuse and neglect or even birth defects due to their mothers consuming drugs and alcohol during pregnancy. Essentially many of these children grow up to be broken individuals who we then have to continue to support with taxpayers money through disability or social programs.

link   
reply to post by antonia

Thank you btw way for bringing some sane actuality to the conversation. Most people are ready to scream "The sky is falling" every time someone FUNDS some research that completely at a glance can be seen to be exactly what it is, a paid for report to serve interests and bad philosophies.

link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Thats how I feel about all this ... the fellow needs removing from office with a block of concrete and a steel cactus with tetanus on it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join