It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
first of all i haven't read the book. but it's been written over 30 years ago and let's face it paranoia and fear used to run very high back then. remember Starwars was also created during that time of darkness... the cold war and all that contributed to the attitude. people were constantly under the fear of nuclear war or russian invasions.

today we know that we don't need to kill/sterilize people but rather bring in the western style living standards (not the excess consumption, just the infrastructure, jobs and food at reasonable prices compared to the income) and the population will start to fall.

it's been said in this thread but i'm saying it again: most western nations (EU/US/Canada) have negative birth rates and an aging population so they are forced to bring in young people from other countries to revitalize their gene pool and avoid the collapse of the social services systems for the old. if they were to stop all migration (as some of those nationals request) then in 100 or so years those countries would be depopulated.

there really is no overpopulation just natural instinct of preservation. when people have harsh lives and no access to medical care, when they know most kids will die of various preventable causes they will have litters of kids just like poor countries in africa, asia, south america. on the other hand people in the west know most or all of their offspring will live and there's no incentive to have 10 kids anymore because couples want to enjoy their post-kids lives (aka retirement).

there's no reason any government would kill its own workforce/taxpayers. especially not in the US which can sustain many more than today's 320mil. but hey some just love to be scared from dawn to dusk instead of enjoying their lives and/or doing something for the needy!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
But when will we learn that capitalism is not the way to go for the world. People like bill gates will say that capitalism will raise these poor countries up, but when are we to see those new highs in countries raped by america.

Can you really have 6.5 billion people living the way americans do, i doubt there is enough for that. Thats why american lifestyle has to come down to meet and level out with others.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Man i have three kids. free sterilization i am so up for that if i dont have to pay forit.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Absolute power corrupts. As the saying goes, and it sure does.

Personally i think the quality of life thing is the only thing that drives depopulation. I have no problem with people being sterilised.

The way i look at it, is that it is better to stop people being born, or conceived than to kill them when they are alive and being a human being trying to exist.

Sterilising people is the lesser of two evils. These people are all about power and when you get into these positions you think you know it all. Know it alls are the worst thing for the human race, as they are the ones that get into power normally, and want to run everyones lifes.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by andy1033]

Are you volunteering to be the first in line, then?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

SCARY!

Sounds very New World Order to me!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
North Americans waste enough food in two days to feed some third-world populations for a month. Food and Water is plentiful, it's is mismanagement of these resources that is the problem.

The developing world (third world is a cold war term for unaligned countries) wastes MORE food than North America.

China and India are huge huge food producers. The norm EVERYWHERE is 50%+ of the food produced wasted. Most of it rots awaiting transport.

India wastes much more food than North America. They lack modern processing, they lack modern refrigeration, and lose more to rats than anybody. And much of India still relies on cow and plow farming so their current production is just a fraction of what it could be in the first place.

And like the Chinese, India loves the idea of shipping it's extremely cheaply produced food to more expensive markets. More shipping = more waste.

Population reduction is not about food, it's about control and greed.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Originally posted by nenothtu
Are you volunteering to be the first in line, then?

Brilliant!

I bet Al Gore and Joe Biden, Holdren and their ilk all consider themselves and their progeny worthy of the privilege of life as well. It's just poor dumb plebes like you and I that aren't really good enough to be able to have children when we want.
The funny thing is they don't have the sense to understand that if they eliminate people like us then they'll have a world full of Gore/Biden/Holdren DNA. Imagine how great a planet that would be!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow if that quote is true then he is insane and need to be removed from office asap. Talk about letting the lunatic run the asylem.

Can't believe Obama would hire someone like this knowing the PR damage that would occur if this came out, we all know Obama loves his PR.

To think I actually believed at one point that Obama + Team might just do some good.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Hey, ever seen the movie 'Idiocracy'???? That's what the world would end up like!!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

This guy is a total fascist/marxist and it further supports the case of Obama being a marxist/fascist. ...

No. This is standard Eugenics theory, and originated in the ruling class of the mid 1800's. The USA had such Eugenics laws on the books in the early 1900's, and the Supreme Court's ruling on Buck was later adopted by Hitler as draft legislation for the concentration camps.

...Many such Eugenics laws in the US and Canada were not removed until the late 1970's.

Still, this is a very important topic with critical intro information. S&F.

...ed for format

[edit on 14-7-2009 by soficrow]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Lets see if these so called Czars will be the first to be sterilized and their families. Then perhaps I just might get sterilized myself. If not then I will not do it. Lets see if they can set an example for the rest of us. Bet you not.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

Originally posted by audas
fascist / Marxist state

I wish there was a shot that cured ignorance.

en.wikipedia.org...

Fascists believe that nations and/or races are in perpetual conflict whereby only the strong can survive by being healthy, vital, and by asserting themselves in conflict against the weak.[6] Fascists advocate the creation of a single-party state.[7] Fascist governments forbid and suppress criticism and opposition to the government and the fascist movement.[8] Fascism opposes class conflict, blames capitalist liberal democracies for its creation and communists for exploiting the concept.[9] Fascism is much defined by what it opposes, what scholars call the fascist negations - its opposition to individualism,[10] rationalism, liberalism, conservatism and communism. [11]

en.wikipedia.org...

Marxism is the political philosophy and practice derived from the works of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, though the name "Marxism" has been used by many with political perspectives those men would likely reject. Marxism is a political-economic theory that presents a materialist conception of history, a non-capitalist vision of capitalism and other types of society, and a non-religious view of human liberation. Closely related to the ideology of communism. At its core, Marxism holds a critical analysis of capitalism and a theory of social change. The original Marxian vision consisted of three complementary parts, each of which is hard to separate from the other two:

1. The dialectical and materialist conception of history. Marx interpreted the history of any society as being the result of conflicts within society, including those between social classes (e.g., bourgeoisie and proletariat) and between the development of the forces of production (technology, the labor force, etc.) and the relations of production (institutions). Accordingly, a society's possible futures are interpreted in terms of these conflicts.

2. The critique of capitalism. Capitalism is seen as a society in which a small minority of the population (the bourgeoisie or capitalists) dominates and exploits the vast majority (the working class or proletariat). In Marx's labor theory of value, workers typically have no choice but produce more value and more output than is necessary to pay the cost of their reproduction as people in society over time. They do this under conditions that they do not control, i.e., under the direction of the supervisors and threatened by unemployment or poverty the rather than following democratic decision-making, and thus give the surplus-product to the owners, the bourgeoisie. The capitalists then use this surplus (also called surplus value) to accumulate more wealth and power for themselves. Often, this accumulation goes 'too far', causing an economic crisis.

3. The theory of revolution. In Marx's conception, workers under capitalism are alienated since they do not control a major portion of their day (the working-day) and must follow orders, producing goods or services that they do not own and cannot choose to avoid producing. They are alienated from their own true selves as members of society and from nature. The solution -- which Marx saw as existing below the surface of actual bourgeois society -- was for workers to unite in labor union and political parties, to take political and economic power away from the bourgeoisie. In fact, he saw this kind of collective self-liberation as the only true liberation of the working class.

What the point of this ridiculous post ? Are you insinuating I dont understand politics ? I tell you what I'll put my double Masters in International Relations and Contemporary Political Theory up against your insipid quotation of Wikipedia -

Thanks moron.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
reply to post by WhatTheory

They are not absolute opposites but they vary in base theories. While Marxism, did not turn out the way they planned, Marxism was meant for the people to own, not the Haves and the Have nots.

Now fascism, is Nazi Germany, totalitarian leadership, that oppresses other views and opposition by force. The key word by force is what makes a true fascist.

This is the absolute meaning of these terms. Now, do people blur them for there own agendas , yep.. .. but these are dictionary meanings. Just cause you want to call a orange an apple, does not change its actual meaning. (not saying you, just saying in general)

Sorry - you are wrong - Fascism is rule by oligarchs, it is rule by the corporate - this is the VERY essence of the meaning of Musolinis "Making the Trains run on Time". There are very, very few examples of fascism. Fascism was not Nazi Germany - it really wasn't - so please stop trying to present yourself as an authority on the isse - Mussonlinies Italy was fascism.

Further Marx's theory implicitly stated that the ideas of communism would not come about until the collapse of capitalism - it was the very foundation fo the theory that in order to create communism first we MUST explore capitalism to ITS NATURAL CONCLUSION - hence the enactment of communism by China and Russia was doomed to failure as they were not founded as a natural consequence of the failiure of capitalism.

How many of you have Read Das Kapital ? Seriously who amongst you - none.

Finally no dictionary is going to give you an understanding of fascism - none - however several good tomes ought to do the trick.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Sorry - you are wrong

Hey, you are entitled to your wrong opinion.

[edit on 7/14/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hmmm. Its actually humorous to me that man people are blaming OBAMA for this. Sure, he's definitely pushing it along, but, this stuff has been brewing for DECADES. How many laws DO YOU PERSONALLY know about that have been passed with the implicit design of taking away our rights? How many of you stood up to stop it? How many cases of police brutality must happen before you finally demand that a different system be put in place?

We've let these guys have their way with us, and its not until it we have finally reached a critical mass before we have chosen to COMPLAIN. Guess what??? Complaining time was about 30 years ago, we should be in a whole different phase by now. Its too late to sit here and discuss how our government and the "President" have been giving us the shaft because they do it in plain sight. Its not a conspiracy if its common knowledge. What cracks me up is that we actually believe by putting these little posts on a forum that they'll somehow educate and motivate an otherwise apathetic public. People only act when they are DIRECTLY AFFECTED.

Since the conception of the word THEORY, the word conspiracy has been following slightly behind and licking its chops. Well, this administration has taken conspiracy right out of the equation. THIS IS YOUR REALITY, AND UNLESS YOU PLAN TO ALTER IT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL SIT DOWN AND HAVE ANOTHER TELEVISION DINNER.

This has been coming for much longer than Obama has been alive, so, you might as well quit pointing the finger. In the end, its the fault of the people because we played their little game right down to the finish. Instead of redefining the game and its rules, we acted like good little children and voted for a corporately owned 2 party system.

It may be tough to hear, but, if you want to blame anyone, blame yourselves.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
In the process of scanning over the previous pages i've taken note of the arguing back and forth over the definition and application of marxism, communism, capitalism and pretty much every other -ism one can conceive. Ultimately, style of government is irrelevent as one can clearly see in our daily lives, in history and in that ingrained concsiousness one gets from...wherever... ANY form of government will decay at some rate into corruption and disfunction due to one simple human problem. Power.

Wherever power accumulates, those that seek more of it will migrate. They care not what 'flavor' only the 'potency'. In truth, it doesn't even need to be a grand conspiracy. It can, quite laughably, happen by complete accident on occasion.

The road to hell is indeed paved with good intention as this is the preferred vehicle for the opportunist and logically we all understand that nothing happens without opportunity. The only true weapon we have is vigilance and well...that's much harder to come by in a world full of distraction. The greatest power does not arrive from the ire of an oppressed or disenfranchised people but from the complacency of of a comfortable one.

Obama is a terrible symptom of good intentions gone awry and complacency allowing the once unthinkable to be realized. As the American people have commuted to and from work, acquired debt and bought into the popular myths of the modern world handed down by those who desire control, we've seen ourselves devolve away from nearly every principle we once shed blood to assure- not because we are in need, but because we are not. Amateurs seize control of diseased, impoverished nations. Professional evil seizes control of the powerful and prosperous, and with their blessing no less!

Obama is what we have allowed. Obama is the symptom of our cancer. Obama is the benevolent smile on the dark face of evil. But in truth he is only the face. The tendrils of power run long and deep and have grown over the centuries since we were first founded. We've taken too many steps down a path without asking where we were heading. It's the long, slow death of every powerful empire as it succumbs to the accumulation of human weakness and complacency. It's just now that we've become aware that we've been in the serpent's maw for some time now. It's just now become apparent as it closes in on us. All that we could have done now lies in the past. All that we will endure lies in our short future. We will again rise out of the ashes as humanity always does...but until that time, God help us all.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Gotcha, your right ,dictionaries wrong..
Better put a call into Webster.
You should have taken all your double masters time, and learned some social skills.

I was saying what the dictionary says it is as a meaning, So Nazi Germany did not have a totalitarian leader ship that used force to curb and suppress its opposition? hmm again better call webster's and let'em know they are wrong. lol
Oligarchy is more like a monarchy then fascism, maybe the NAZI party you are talking about, but be sure is was not a group , Hitler was not sharing power which is a key part of an Oligarchy, well at least with a group of elites, but be sure there was only one man in power in German in those days

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
"Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet"

That's probably the only way to save the planet right now; that or a quick, mass murder, enough to get rid of about 3 billion of us;

I always said Obama was a smart man.... hihihi

Ah whatever who cares... sooner than later the planet will save itself anyways; Hang on to something!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
It is not unbelievable, it is a good thing, hope it happens. Why? Oh yeah, i know, you want your ******* freedom? You want to do what you want coz it is your right to act suicidal? No sorry, there are people in this world that think big and in long term, and humanity must be regulated. Dislike it? I dont care, i hope it is gonna happen and it seems it is coming slowly. You thought you had total freedom, the right to raise children as much as you want and to **** and being ****** anywhere anytime, spreading sin here and there without giving a ****? No, sorry, it is totally ridiculous and unconscious. Mass sterilization and surviving of the species or mass reproduction and species extinction? Nothing will be done softly, and we deserve it, it is a cause of our unconscious behaviour.

What planet are you on?

I hope they sterilize YOU first. I'll hold ya down for it. They can regulate yours, best keep their hands off mine.

"Totally ridiculous and unconscious"? Huh?

Do you know how species even survive? That's right, through propagation. Without it, species die out. So much for your theory of species survival vs. extinction via forced sterilization.

That has to be the single most outlandish post I've ever read on ATS, and that's saying something!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

These folks might want to look at the example of Russia today. It's 3 to 1 female over male because of the health problems and living conditions for males in Russia! China is top heavy the other way its like 5-1 male to female there because of their gender based eugenics. Regardless of where it's happening, this is not the cure for the problems at hand!

Zindo

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join