It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - "continent of his birth" quote

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
reply to post by Alxandro

Case solved:

Here's the birth certificate.

Another empty response not disputing any of the evidence. Typical defense.

Pointless.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Let me ask this:
Can Ghana produce a birth certificate?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cheneysshotgun

huh?

You're talking about evidence. I showed you the birth certificate.

There's a famous quote that goes something like this:

"a wise man changes his mind frequently, a fool never."

pointless is this discussion with you.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Continent of his birth. As in his ancestry. As in where he came from genetically.

Arent we all genetically from Africa? Thats a pretty weak excuse, but I agree its just the word of some reporter in Ghana.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

huh?

You're talking about evidence. I showed you the birth certificate.

There's a famous quote that goes something like this:

"a wise man changes his mind frequently, a fool never."

pointless is this discussion with you.

Changing your mind to suit your hopes or opinions?

Yep, sounds wise to me.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Your argument not going anywhere?

Resort to personal attacks.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
You're kidding, right?

Continent of his birth. As in his ancestry. As in where he came from genetically.

What? Ancestry? Where he came from genetically? That is fricken wishful thinking at best. CONTINENT OF HIS BIRTH. READ woman! My God. :shk:

There is nothing ancestral at all, period, about that statement. NOTHING. And nothing genetically either. It is plain and simple, just like all the other Kenyas routinely know and comment about his birthplace being in Mombasa, Kenya. It is common knowledge there. Everyday talk. Accepted fact. It's not our fault that common, everyday Kenyans don't realize the implications of this, and what our Constitution says. You are in denial, like so many others.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

So then Kenya has a birth certificate for him?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Because Mod's don't want you to enter anything in if all you are going to say is you agree....they want you to add something to the conversation if you are going to post. If you're not adding anything, just flag that you like the content.....

That's why posts usually have to have more that one line in them

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

reply to post by TrueAmerican

So then Kenya has a birth certificate for him?

One does not need to exist.

Only a full form American birth certificate, which has not been supplied. That form that you provided is a joke.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Agreed, he needs to release the actual 1961 document and poof all this will go away. He is hiding something, it take Inspector Colombo to figure that much out.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I would venture to say this is poor sentence structure

Continent of his heritage is most likely what the intent was.

incidently, did you know his middle name is Hussein? (wonder what other old retoric we can dig up)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good ole factcheck

(havent had to pull this out for almost a year)

Pic1: the birth certificate held by the factcheck team:

Pic2: Raised seal (quite hard to photoshop that in)

Another view of the document in full with the raised seal (might need to cock your head)

OK, but all this proves is that Obama got a birth certificate from hawaii! Hawaii extends from high into space to the center of the earth (in a wedge)...which could then mean...Obama is a underground reptilian shapeshifter that has a massive lair under hawaii.

But

That makes him a American reptilian shapeshifter...and still able to be POTUS.

Can we go back to the other conspiracys of Obama where he is a sleeper cell agent or make some new dumb stuff up now? I think we could get a good 6 months on the Baracktilian conspiracy...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

All of those pictures still don't answer the question. You can take a picture of a turd and describe it in high detail but I still won't believe you when you tell me that it really is a diamond.

Once again the "It is because it is" defense runs short of answering questions.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
IMO, this is just further evidence that Obama is NOT a legal U.S. citizen.

saying that obama may not have been born here to qualify for presidency is one thing, but NOT a legal citizen for not being born?

as a naturalized citizen, i take your comment not only highly offensive, but ignorant. i also am a former federal employee, and there is nothing more insulting to me than people telling me that I am not an american for not being born here. have you ever heard of naturalization? we actually have to study quite a bit and take an exam to be one, unlike people who are simply born and can't tell the difference between 2nd amendment and 5th amendment.

just say that he may have not been born in continental USA therefore he doesn't have a merit for presidency. just leave it at that!

[edit on 13-7-2009 by curiousaboutsky]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
You're kidding, right?

How in the world does this have 3 replies but 8 flags? Do people now just automatically flag any thread that supports the whole fake birth certificate thing??

[edit on 7/13/2009 by ravenshadow13]

I guess that means I was born from the Continent of Europe and not TX? Oh my god and all this time I thought I was closely related to Chuck Norris.

Big eye opener thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I once believed those making this case were seeking truth.

Having researched and debated this issue of citizenship for a very, very long time a few things are crystal clear to me.

President Obama was born where he said he was and provided more evidence than any presidential candidate in history.

He has not continued to entertain the fringe groups becuase they have clearly and repeatedly shown no interest in factual evidence.

They have instead repeatedly twisted and distorted facts as well as outright lied to continue making the case.

There are many posters here who are familiar to me who repeat things that have been clearly and decisively shown to be false on other threads they were active in.

Some of them I have caught editing qoutes they lift from sources to suit their position.

Facts and evidence are without agenda or political affiliation.
They don't care whether you support or do not support the President.

And there is an insane amount of evidence that I have investigated and debated and I can say with certaintity that he was born in Hawaii and is a legitimate Natural Born Citizen.

All evidence to the contrary that folks post here is easily debunked...and has been debunked...and when it is debunked..those posters turn to personal attacks or silently slink away to post on some other thread until their BS is challenged again.

These posters are frustrated that their world view and politics is not being validated by reality and the only way they can vent that frustration is through continuing to propigate this nonsense in hopes of frustrating folks who care about the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Does it even matter where he was born at this point? The pooch is screwed no matter where Obama comes from.

(and i am aware of the constitutional law problem but considering the government has no respect for constitutional law what does it matter?)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

The COLB provided doesn't look anything like a birth certificate from Hawaii in 1961. The COLB provided could easily have been created on a computer. The COLB provided does not have any distinct details as other Hawaiian birth certificates from 1961 have. The COLB provided is considered the only form of evidence of his US naturalization. All facts.

Obama promised transparency, this is not transparent. Even if his freudian slips were coincidentally mistakes that he has made in his speeches, innocent mistakes... the above list is a list of facts. Therefore, without any other evidence presented by Obama, one can not conclude that he is indeed a natural born citizen. There are way too many holes in his presentation.

Study however long you like, facts are facts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join