It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - "continent of his birth" quote

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Everybody demanding that Obama release his 'long-form certificate' are basically beating a dead horse, because neither Obama, nor anyone born in Hawaii, can have that document released. It simply no longer exists in Hawaii's record system.

First off, thank you for this article, I can hope that it brings this matter to a rest finally once that people realize that it's true. That in itself is a worthy example of what needs to be addressed in this pseudo conspiracy theory.

I don't know why this doesn't get more attention. Actually, I do know why. It's because those who hold on to the 'born in Kenya' theory don't want to acknowledge this fact. If Obama literally can't produce a long-form certificate, then he has nothing to hide. If he has nothing to hide, then the entire basis for these claims falls flat.

Anything that discredits the ones that believe in this theory is going to be scoffed at as incredulous and outrageous. Simple constitutional facts are either ignored or treated as if the person showing them is somehow ignorant of some hidden meaning that is never revealed.

Kind of makes this entire conspiracy seem a little... Ridiculous? Baseless? Asinine?

As it has always been, but will persist as long as people keep taking things out of context, keep releasing articles that turn out to be frauds, keep taking people in other countries that have no idea at face value.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
For the last time,

ON TOPIC, CIVIL POSTS or you will be post banned.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yet you did not refute anything she said. Plus you mentioned you could not understand the point, so that does not make you look very good.

Did I really even need to say that I refute everything she said? My post put it that she's an idiot, who has no idea of what she's talking about. It's quite simple that she has no idea.

And yes, WhatTheory, you can't understand what a rambling lunatic says. She was stuttering half the time, and kept talking over the woman who was denouncing what she said.

Her whole argument was that he was born outside of the United States, but she offered nothing in testimony that this was true.

Look, I'll say this again. If this is who you're backing, a kid who posts a video about a woman who is speaking "Engrish" over how Obama is not the President, go ahead. It's a free country, but I'm telling you now, she's not looking too good for support on your birther campaign.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by WhatTheory

...and the RNC used his name as a campaign issue, most definitely.

This would indicate something a little above and beyond "politics as usual," because other Democrats don't have to put up with that crap, even those who did aim for the presidency.

Perhaps you just don't notice. I know that for a lot of Americans, it's not racist until someone's burning a cross.

So true, good points.

One reason why I don't believe in this stuff, that Obama is not American is because if there was any possible way to discredit Obama it would have happened very early on. Cheney and Rove would have seen to it.

I never heard of whole states wanting to separate from the US before. I'm not really a student of history, so I don't really know when or if that ever happened before in our history.

All I know is that the first black pres is elected and before the guy can move his family into the white house whole states are on the TV news saying they want to leave the USA!?

And then you see all of these white people protesting, saying the pres is a Muslim, using his middle name whenever possible in an effort to scare people, and now trying to prove he's not an American citizen.

In my humble opinion the whole movement screams of racism.

The racists are standing behind so-called principles and the guise of upholding the constitution, conveniently masking their true agenda.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that I don't believe everyone who supports that movement are racists, maybe some really are concerned with upholding the constitution.

But, I find it very hard to believe anyone could really think that if there was indeed evidence showing Obama wasn't American, that it wouldn't have already been discovered by Republicans.

The man is your President, learn to deal with that reality for the next 8 years.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There is no proof whatsoever that Obama is a US citizen, much less one who meets requirements under The Constitution and US Code. No one here can post any more than speculation that Obama is even a citizen. To attack people based on your speculation demeans this forum. To ask the questions is what this forum is all about.

In fact, Obama, or his proxies, released 2 forged documents purporting to be his "COLB". Forensics experts have revealed how Obama, or his proxies, perpetrated the forgeries. This is a federal offense carrying a prison term, yet nothing was done by Holder and DOJ to discover anything at all about this high crime against America and Americans. There is an official Indonesian government document specifying that Obama is a citizen of Indonesia and a Muslim. There is a form to declare US citizenship at a US Embassy when going back to the USA, but there is no such document on any record for Obama. A Kenyan Obama BC has surfaced, but Obama's radical supporters claim it is false while providing no evidence for their claims.

Obama is using a social security number issued from Connecticut, even though he never lived there and never got his SSN from a federal operation in CN. Obama has used at least 2 other SSNs since his college days. All of this has been discovered and brought to court in lawsuits, but Obama's legal teams use court process to obstruct at every step. While Obama and his teams obstruct, they pummel those seeking the truth with racial epithets and slander.

I think Obama has successfully prevented Americans from seeking the truth about his past, which he has signed an executive order to keep secret. But the truth will come out eventually, and the question will be how legal were the laws and executive orders he signed. More, who was involved in the collusion that kept him in office?

To make someone prove their identity is common sense, not racist.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join