It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - "continent of his birth" quote

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

** SIGH **

Stop embarrassing yourself.

If that is the best you can think of in that liberal brain of yours then you are definitely off the deep end.

[edit on 7/20/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
If that is the best you can think of in that liberal brain of yours then you are definitely off the deep end.

And so little Billy, this is how a futile thread ends with the OP casting useless dispersions at someone who dares challenge or disagree with the premise of their unsubstantiated thread.

Notice the absence of fact and logic. It is how we adults engage in grown up name calling by labeling an opponents mental organ. Much superior to child-like behavior.

It is like throwing a party and then un-inviting your guests or not allowing them to swing at your pinata or pin the tail on your donkey.

Nothing has really changed. No facts presented nor opinions swayed, it is what we call meaningless banter.

It is why we are adults and you are but a mere child.

Makes so much sense, doesn't it?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
And so little Billy, this is how a futile thread ends with the OP casting useless dispersions at someone who dares challenge or disagree with the premise of their unsubstantiated thread.

Umm.....no, again proving you don't read posts.
This is what happens when a poster keeps ignoring facts and just keeps chasing his/her own tail. Something you should be familiar with.

It is why we are adults and you are but a mere child.

Yeah, you got it all figured out.

I guess this is why you NEVER put forth any facts and reasonable thoughts of your own into a particular thread. All you do is constantly criticize the OP when you disagree with their point of view. This is all you do!

Your screen name should be Kinda 'Kriticize' Kurious. Yeah, that seems to fit.
(KKK) From now on I will refer to you as KKK.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Attacking a person's screen name. No that is not childish.

Next, you'll dust off...I know you are but what am I?

For the record, I generally do retort with facts and links, when I am presented with a reasonable argument.

Are you shocked that Obama is still President despite your thread?

Sticks and stones................................

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Attacking a person's screen name. No that is not childish.

No, it's not. I agree with you KKK.

For the record, I generally do retort with facts and links

Now that is funny. You should be a comedian.

Earth to KKK. Earth to KKK. Come on, you can't be serious.

It's really funny how you criticize, make sly & snarky comments and make fun of others but then get bent out of shape and whine like a little girl when they return the favor.

[edit on 7/20/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Alright... know what? How hard would it be for the government to create a false document?

Anyone? Anyone at all?

So let's say Obama DOES produce a legal birth certificate, short and long... and hell, offers a piece of his umbilical cord for DNA sampling... how many of you would accept that?

Hello? Anyone?

Really... would any of you accept the fact the the document was an actual birth certificate, issued by the state... knowing that it could be forged or faked by the government?

You guys just won't be happy with any answer.

(no, I do not support Obama... but man, give it a break already)

[edit: I will be copying and pasting this on other birther threads, because let's face it... there's more serious stuff in the world that needs attention than this rehashed bit over and over again]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Honestly and to frame this within a context you might comprehend:

"Your argument is like a booger that won't flick."

Hugs...............KK

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
Alright... know what? How hard would it be for the government to create a false document?

Anyone? Anyone at all?

So let's say Obama DOES produce a legal birth certificate, short and long... and hell, offers a piece of his umbilical cord for DNA sampling... how many of you would accept that?

Hello? Anyone?

Really... would any of you accept the fact the the document was an actual birth certificate, issued by the state... knowing that it could be forged or faked by the government?

You guys just won't be happy with any answer.

Quoted for truth.

Thanks for the objective clarity.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

B) It is my business as once you run for President, your life is an open book. If you don't like it then don't run for President. How else do the people know who they are electing.

BTW, yes, other Presidents have released this basic information including Bush.

No, it is not. Presidents don't give up their citizenship nor their right to privacy. If anything, their right to privacy is strengthened due to the office they hold.

I repeat, for the third time because you seem to struggle with the concept, Academic records, Adoption records, Medical records, Client/Attorney Relationship records are PRIVATE RECORDS. This does NOT change just because you run for President.

Obama has released the records needed to satisfy the constitutional requirements of age and natural born citizenship. Official documents supplied by the official record holder. He is not the official record holder, the State of Hawaii is. The document that the State of Hawaii has provided is the exact same document they supply to every other person. Live with it.

Bush fought tooth and nail to keep public record documents out of the public domain. If you doubt this, tell me, where are his coc aine bust records? Where are the details of the community service sentence he served in Houston? Where is his military service record?

He also, correctly and legitimately, chose to keep private records private.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
I repeat

No matter how many times you repeat yourself, it does not make it true.

Obama has released the records needed to satisfy the constitutional requirements of age and natural born citizenship.

Umm...no he has not.
This is the entire point of the argument. Zoom....over your head.

The document that the State of Hawaii has provided is the exact same document they supply to every other person.

I guess you still don't understand the difference between a certificate of live birth and a birth certificate.
Sad, just sad. The certificate of live birth cannot prove you are a natural born citizen. Jeesh!

Live with it.

Umm......NO!
You live with a lying, non-eligibile President, but I don't want to.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

Presidents don't give up their citizenship nor their right to privacy. If anything, their right to privacy is strengthened due to the office they hold.

I don't mean to jump in after an absence here, but... Tell That to William Jefferson Clinton...

You know what I'm talking about... The finest way I've found to defeat liberal hypocrisy is with more of the same.

Quite simply, that dog won't hunt in this thread.

I don't believe Mr. Soetoro is a natuaral citizen, I don't believe he's therefore Constitutionally eligible to be POTUS, but I've resolved to let the issue rest. I won't continue a senseless arguement that obviously the Federal government, least of all the Executive branch, wants resolved. We, the People have given Mr. Soetoro the proverbial rope, and he seems to be tying the noose for himself quite nicely already.

Let's just try to keep the gross inaccuracies to a minimum though, shall we?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I have to agree KK... You're grasping at straws now.

Do you have anything constructive to add, or do you just post sometimes so you can easily scroll down a thread, and stop at your avatar?

Perhaps what I stated made a little too much sense, and you got that "tingly feeling" running up your leg?

Come on man, you're better than that... At least I hope you are, or perhaps I'm not good at judging logic and reason.

Service what you sell. Your words.

Bring your game back up to it's proper level... Stating that you don't take things too seriously is an obvious cop out, and a cover for putting your foot in your mouth.

It's ok (in fact admirable) to admit you've erred... It is foolish and boorish to make shoddy excuses for doing so.

Like I said... You're better than that.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Thanks for your kind words. I agree with much of what you said, however when the real arguments based on facts and substance falter and wane, there is not much left except dwindling satire.

Opinions are not swayed, minds are left unchanged, so why not have fun with it?

Strangely my odd brand of discourse attracts responses (like yours) so I must be doing something right.

If you interpret that my attempts of parody (or perhaps in your mind, sense of humor failure) somehow represent defeat or admission of guilt, then I think your Jr. Psychoanalyst module needs a tune up.

Kind Regards...KK

[edit on 21-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Quite the contrary... I actually think some of the stuff you write is pretty darn funny! I think I've told you that before, if not, you stand informed.

You are absolutely correct on the point about facts faltering- this thread in particular seems to have about overflowed from the mud being slung from both sides of the aisle. Like I said in a previous post... I have made my point, stated my belief and summary, and I rest my case.

I don't know if my case is sound, nor do I know if yours is. There have been valid points on both sides.

A sign of maturity however, is being able to "agree to disagree". Again, I've stated that I actually respect your opinions, generally, even if I disagree with them.

I'm fairly certain I'd have a better conversation with you over a few brews than somebody that unilaterally agrees with me anyway.

That is what made this country great, and if there is any hope of preserving this Republic, that difference of opinion is crucial.

Stay true to yourself KK, just try not to stoop to the level that others do... Like I said, I KNOW you're better than that.

PS- "granpa" is getting off the computer now, go ahead and get on your chat room.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
PS- "granpa" is getting off the computer now, go ahead and get on your chat room.

Pure comedy Gold.
A good sport.

I sincerely appreciate the benefit of your reply and agree with EVERYTHING you stated.

If I've been wrong about anything, it is that I judged you too hastily.

(No joke comeback.)

I have "Friended" you for real.

Without Wax...KK

[edit on 21-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join