It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - "continent of his birth" quote

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

I am stating that your threads are overwhelmingly tainted by rumors, speculation, hearsay and innuendo.

This one is no different. It smacks of disinformation and nuance.

it wreaks of the seething discontent by a member of a political party that is self-destructing and becoming less relevant on a weekly basis.

BTW, I said you were "right" not correct. (private joke on you.)

Bring me a real challenge and I'm there. You know that I service what I sell.

I'll give you the last serve. I've got other fish to fry.

Regards...KK

[edit on 18-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
I am stating that your threads all tainted by rumors, speculation, hearsay, innuendo.

This one is no different. It smacks of disinformation and nuance.

You are entitled to your wrong opinion. You only believe this to be the case because you are an Obamabot or an Obamatron.

I've got other fish to fry.

Judging by your effort here, you must get the oil hot to have a fish fry.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Bring up evidence. Evidence that can be confirmed. Evidence that can be substantiated. Evidence that is real and not bogus.

Maybe you might have a case.

Then of course you would have to, as I said, bring it up to the Congress.

They would then have the power to do something about it. Bring up articles of Impeachment.

Yes Articles of Impeachment. It's the only way your going to get rid of that evil man in the white house now.

He has been confirmed by the legislative branch, and he was sworn in by the chief justice of the SCOTUS. So, all this whining about him being Ineligible to be President is now useless. As useless as selling sand in a desert.

He is NOW president. Which means that the legislative branch confirmed that he was eligible and the SCOTUS agreed and swore him in.

The man is president, the only way to remove him is to now Impeach him.

So bring your evidence (like you have any) to the House of Representatives. Otherwise, please, your just making yourself look foolish.

Cause each and every case that goes to the SCOTUS will be thrown out. And using quotes from people who won't be able to testify is hearsay evidence and doesn't count.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Yes Articles of Impeachment. It's the only way your going to get rid of that evil man in the white house now.

The man is president, the only way to remove him is to now Impeach him.

Well no # sherlock.

This is not in question and you have been told this numerous times. You refuse to actually comment on the point at hand. Everybody already knows the only way to remove the President is by impeachment. That is not what we are discussing. The point is the courts would NOT be ruling on impeachment. The courts can rule on eligibility requirements which has nothing to do with impeachment. Please stop your same boring argument which is not even in dispute.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The courts can rule on eligibility requirements which has nothing to do with impeachment.

Show me, stop being angry and show me.

You just saying so is not good enough. Show me where it says anywhere that the courts would have any jurisdiction in the matter? Show me where they have the authority to proclaim, by trial, whether a sitting president is eligible for the job.

Don't just say your right, prove your right.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Show me, stop being angry and show me.

What are you talking about? Show you what?

Show we what prevents the courts from ruling on such a case?

It's a given that the courts can take an eligibility case. Why would they not? It's like saying the courts cannot rule on abortion. Your argument makes no sense. There is nothing in the Constitution which prevents the courts from ruling on eligibility because we are NOT talking about impeachment hearings.

And don't say your typical garbage about impeachment and/or article III because we are not talking about impeachment.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Show me were they can rule on eligibility of a sitting president. C'mon, you got to have some sort of reference to your nonsense right?

Can't be those many cases the court threw out because of lack of standing right? That would suggest GASP that the court doesn't have jurisdiction to conduct a trial over a sitting president.

Now perhaps before the election, eligibility could have been fought in a court. Obama wasn't a sitting president. But after January 20th when he was sworn in. (You do remember that right? He was sworn in as the 44th President of the United States?)

So, please, again, show me where they can rule on eligibility of a sitting president.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Show me were they can rule on eligibility of a sitting president.

Good lord! Are you really this stubborn or just plain stupid? Which is it?

Show me where they cannot rule on eligibility?
You are the one questioning the normal court system so YOU must prove they cannot.

Again, it's a given that the courts can rule on eligibility. Why would they not be able to do so? It's like saying the courts cannot rule on abortion.

Your argument is totally lame and based on nothing but your flawed opinion and total nonsense.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Fine, be that way.

Article I Section 2

Amendment 12

Amendment 20

www.archives.gov...

There you go. As you the voting public have never voted for the president EVER, you have no standing to ask for any proof.

The Electoral College and Congress are the only people that have any such right.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradigm619

Originally posted by WhatTheory
The most compelling story is the one about Obama admitting to being a foreign exchange student from Indonesia in order to get into college. Either he lied to the college or he is lying to us.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by WhatTheory]

I still don't understand why this particular argument implies anything about where he was born. Someone can be born in the U.S., move to Indonesia, become a citizen of that country, and then come back to the U.S. for college as a foreign exchange student. The law simply states that the President must be born in the U.S., not that he/she must be a U.S. citizen their entire life. Nor does it say anything about dual citizenship.

Granted, other evidence that has surfaced certainly makes me question his being born in America.

The foreign exchange story is false anyway. See Fact Check

Obama was born in Honolulu.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I want solid and concrete proof that Obama was not born on US Soil and therefore not eligible for the office of POTUS.

Talk to Obama. He is the one with access to his original birth certificate.

Is it too much to ask that someone come up with some evidence that Obama isn't who he claims?

It's very difficult considering Obama has blocked access to all his documents which most other Presidents have offered. So again, talk to Obama.

Besides his birth certificate, there are other numerous documents which Obama refuses to reveal like other Presidents:

The undisclosed documents include:
Obama kindergarten records
Punahou school records
Occidental College records
Columbia University records
Columbia Thesis "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"
Harvard Law School Records
Harvard Law Review articles
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Passport
Medical Records
Files and schedules from career as IL state senator
Client list from Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Gallard
Illinois State Bar Association records
Baptism records
Obama/Dunham marriage license
Obama/Dunham divorce documents
Dunham/Soetoro marriage documents
Adoption records

Oh well, so much for transparency and openness.

That is an extraordinary fishing expedition you are going on here. None of it has anything to do with his eligibility to be president, especially the Colombia thesis.

I can't fathom why a thesis would not be available from the Colombia library, but be that as it may be, what in blue blazes does it have to do with his eligibility? The same with his Law Review articles. Academic records are private, none of your business, and have nothing to do with his eligibility.

Obama has made his birth certificate available, it has been scrutinized in depth. He was born in Hawaii, period, get over it.

Baptism records, adoption records are none of your business and have nothing to do with his eligibility. Medical records are absolutely none of your business. Attorney-Client relationship records are none of your business.

For someone who would justify their concerns as an attempt to uphold the "American Way" your demands are pathetically un-American.

Claiming that 'most other Presidents have offered' this kind of material is both false and irrelevant. If it is available for some presidents, it is only because they are dead and its more than 50 years since it was relevant. GW Bush never released his transcripts either, the Washington Post 'obtained' them somehow, but Bush never released them.

If you cannot bring yourself to believe the evidences that have been supplied, then you will not believe anything anyone says on the matter.

You are just wasting your time and everyone else's on this paranoiac crusade.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
The foreign exchange story is false anyway.
Obama was born in Honolulu.

Umm....I guess you missed the point.

Nobody can know for sure whether it's false or not because Obama refuses to release the documents which would clear this up. People can currently only base their opinions on the official Obama approved bio.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

That is an extraordinary fishing expedition you are going on here. None of it has anything to do with his eligibility to be president, especially the Colombia thesis.

Oh boy, another person who is handicapped by reading comprehension problems.

Where did I say the list has anything to do with his eligibility? Answer: I did not say such a thing.

This is only your mind twisting facts around in a lame attempt to help your flawed thoughts.

The list was made only to show the documents which Obama refuses to release which would help show the true Obama. Other Presidents have released such documents so we the people know who we are voting for.

So much for Obama's promise of transparency.

Obama has made his birth certificate available

No he has not.

You do realize there is a difference between a certificate of live birth and a birth certificate right? Apparently not.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Where did I say the list has anything to do with his eligibility? Answer: I did not say such a thing.

Then it is simply none of your business. You can't see mine either.

Obama has made his birth certificate available

No he has not.

You do realize there is a difference between a certificate of live birth and a birth certificate right? Apparently not.

So what? The only issues in question that can be solved by either a "birth certificate" or a "certificate of live birth" are: is he old enough and is he a natural born citizen. Both of those questions are satisfactorily answered by the official document provided (what ever you want to call it) .

End of story.

[edit on 20/7/2009 by rnaa]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Other Presidents have released such documents so we the people know who we are voting for.

OK, lets try the most recent other president. Did G.W. Bush release this kind of information? Did he release his Military Records which were controversial during his campaign? Some information that he had in his possession was released, but it took the FOI suits by the Associated Press to get to other records, and much of which had been destroyed by the Pentagon.

Your assertion just does not hold water. Much of the documentation you want is not in Obama's control and is protected by privacy law. If you can't get a copy of his thesis, its the university library you need to talk to, not Obama. He has given you the birth certificate that the State of Hawaii has provided to him. He can't provide you with a document he has no control over.

Academic, Medical, Adoption, and Client/Attorney relationship records are NOT public records and are simply none of your business.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Mike Castle on PeeBo's Birthcertificate.

Looks and sounds like a majority at this meeting want some answers!!!

www.castle.house.gov...

[edit on 113131p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Then it is simply none of your business. You can't see mine either.

I just had to laugh.

A) I don't want to see yours either as you are not running for President.

B) It is my business as once you run for President, your life is an open book. If you don't like it then don't run for President. How else do the people know who they are electing.

BTW, yes, other Presidents have released this basic information including Bush.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

OK, lets try the most recent other president. Did G.W. Bush release this kind of information?

yes, so your point is moot.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I got a question...

Where the hell did this lady obtain a birth certificate from the United States of America?

I was born in Michigan, I can get a birth certificate from the state of Michigan. I never knew that I had to have one from the Federal Government!! Holy CRAP!

I mean that means that the State Department gave me my passport using my worthless Michigan birth certificate! SO MANY HOLES!

That means that my drivers license is invalid cause I didn't use my United States Birth Certificate!

OMG! Someone QUICK! Tell me where to get a United States Birth Certificate so I don't have to live as a illegal alien anymore!

Oh the HUMANITY! Oh the Horrors! Oh all those falsified documents on my behalf by government agencies cause I don't have a UNITED STATES BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Where? I have never seen G W Bush's birth certificate! That must mean hes an illegal alien from Honduras right? I think that Bush was born in Honduras and so was not eligible to be president. Now I won't go so far as to produce any evidence to say that Bush was born in Honduras. Ill just make the claim and keep pushing it home cause that's what I believe.

Unless Bush shows his Birth certificate HES BORN IN HONDURAS!

What His parents were citizens? His father was the head of the CIA it must mean that all documents pertaining to the Bush clan are all forgeries cause they were all born in HONDURAS cause I won't produce any evidence to the effect must mean there is a cover up and my outlandish and totally unfounded theory MUST be the truth!

Wait, I got a goat herder from some po-dunk village in Honduras to say that all the Bush's were in fact born in Honduras!

Me: Juan? were all the Bush family born in Honduras?

Juan: Si Honduras

Me: I KNEW IT!

See Definite Evidence that the whole Bush family was born in Honduras!

[note: the above was sarcasm and a parody of the "evidence" people that believe in this silly little theory have put forth. I don't know where G W Bush was born, but because I haven't witnessed his birth firsthand I can jump to all sorts of silly conclusions about where he was born]

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join