It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short, but Interesting Conversation with an Commercial Airline Pilot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Dear Brother's and Sister's of ATS,
Every once in a while I work part-time at a regional airport where I live. I remember a couple of years ago having a brief conversation with a commercial airline pilot who told be a very odd story. He told me that a commercial airline was coming in for a landing at an airport in a northern state like Michigan or something. He continued to state that the area that the plane was flying over at the time, had a large muslim population. Anyway he tells me that the plane was a small passenger jet like a CRJ. Say's the plane came in safely and arrived at the gate, powered down, unloaded passengers. He went on to state that as the ground crew was servicing the plane the observed several holes in the engine cowling of the plane. The holes turned out to be bullet holes that were, for the most part, evenly spaced along the cowling. Leading the investigators to believe that the type of weapons used was probably an automatic weapon. So....Is there a dense muslim population in any of the northern states of the United States????? Anyone else hear of anything like this or know of dense muslim population's up in those area's??? Just curious, and maybe what this guy was telling me is all BS, but don't know why he'd fabricate something like that.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
That is ridiculous. I'm not saying the holes didn't happen, but to blame Muslims for it with absolutely no proof or anything to suggest that is someone only showing their own biases and hatred.

Whats next, the guy who robbed him was a black man because he'd seen black men walking around?

Maybe it did happen from them, I don't know. But neither does that guy and only his own biases would make such a conclusion. That is what he wants to believe or wants it to be.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I find it highly unlikely that a bunch of muslims are firing into the air (mexican style) when comercial jets fly over.
If it was true authorities would be called and it would have made national news, I would have thought.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I don't think he was blaming the muslim's, but just stating that it was a strange coincidence. Also I think he said that he overheard some federal guys talking about the incident. I know, I know, seems far fetched, but still had to put it out there.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Badfuture

Well, law enforcement agencies to get numerous shot's fired, or what someone may think is shot's fired calls, and most of the time, they never find anything. Heck just look at 4th of July holiday. Last year, I heard an ungodly amount of gun fire in my town, just blocks from where I was getting fuel.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by skyeyes

I have no idea if it happened, or who did it. It is his assumptions which gave him away.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The Detroit metro area has the biggest muslim population in the US.

Just thought I'd answer your question.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Muslims do not shot at planes with AK-47s. They hijack them and without drawing anyones attention they manuever through a major city and land couple in some skyscrapers and also park one so close to the Spentagon they actually put a hole in it. I only say this because TPTB say this is the only logical explanation and questioning it means you are not Patriotic but in fact Terrorist. So yea, Muslims do funny things to planes but they do not attempt to shoot them down with AK-47s. Silly conspiracists.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Muslims do not shot at planes with AK-47s. They sneak onto planes unnoticed and hijack them and without drawing anyones attention they manuever through a major city and land a couple in some skyscrapers and also park one so close to the Spentagon they actually put a hole in it. I only say this because TPTB say this is the only logical explanation and questioning it means you are not Patriotic but in fact Terrorist. So yea, Muslims do funny things to planes but they do not attempt to shoot them down with AK-47s. Silly conspiracists.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
On cellphone I apologize for double post. And there is no second line since I have nothing else to say.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Im from MI.I didnt hear anything on news.Dought anyone can hit a jet from a city on purpose with a AK.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
OP sucks at trolling and should stop now before he makes himself look even more juvenile than he already does. One of the problems with allowing children on the internet is this kind of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

i agree, post source or get lost. if this was true it would be in the news. there are loads of poeple that service commercial airliners. at leat one of them would call the press, and try to sell some pictures.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

Hey, thanks for the bashing, sheeesh, don't hold back! Converstion did actally happen. Hey maybe the guy was lying, heck I don't know. But don't kill the messenger.

new topics

top topics

join