It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pomare Disk-An Alien Artifact? (revisited)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I wanted to post this since I did a search for it and could not find a thread dedicated to it.
I am wondering if anyone has anything new to report on this the web is pretty well scrubbed about info on this except for one story which I am posting here.

On Friday the 2nd of February 1996, at approximately 4.00pm I arrived at the business of my friend and fellow UFO researcher Edgar Ortiz in order to interview him as previously arranged about his connections with a Peruvian UFO study group called Mission RAMA.

During the course of the interview, I happened to ask him if he had heard of any UFO crashes in Colombia. He answered no, but then informed me that there was a strange artifact in the keeping of a native fisherman living in the San Luis area of San Andres Island in the Caribbean.

San Andres is a small island roughly 220 miles East of Nicaragua and is part of an archipelago of small islands and cays known as the Colombian archipelago of San Andres, Providencia and Santa Catalina. All are under Colombian rule.

The TruthSeekers South American office of research was moved from Bogota, the capitol of Colombia to San Andres during August of 1995, as well as becoming my new place of residence.
www.ufoarea.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b6299880e26.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
You are right, there is nothing more to be found about this disk.
Very strange.
I will keep seeking to find some follow-up info, as it is quite intresting.

God find !

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Link to pomare disc article,

the article popped up just as you were searching.

Here's another link

ANALYSED

I then produced a coin out of my pocket and tried to scratch a small area to see if it would flake off. I did succeed in scratching down to the silvery metal underneath but there was no residue, nothing that I could scrape off the coin in order for the black-material to be analysed. What happened next took me completely by surprise, for the scratch had disappeared within a few moments and the black material was once again intact. I searched for the scratch for a good five minutes to no avail.

I then scratched off another small strip, and examined the exposed metal under the hand-held microscope, and found the metal to be different from the polished side, for I could clearly see a lattice- crystalline structure to it, and the edges of the black substance where it had been scratched away also seemed to have crystalline branches, I say crystalline not only because of the shape but because it seemed to have millions of tiny bright specks incorporated into the coating, which were not apparent with the naked ey. I waited for a short time to see if the scratch would disappear again, keenly looking at it under the microscope, but I saw no changes, that is until I had taken my eyes off it to talk to Edgar, and that was for about half a minute, and when I looked back at the spot, I could not find the scratch.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by imd12c4funn]

[edit on 13-7-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What's interesting is that even though there was supposed to be more articles/updates on this I cannot seem to find any. Perhaps if someone wants to try to contact them?

[email protected]

Truthseekers

Although it is uncertain if it is still actively being maintained.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
What's interesting is that even though there was supposed to be more articles/updates on this I cannot seem to find any. Perhaps if someone wants to try to contact them?

[email protected]

Truthseekers

Although it is uncertain if it is still actively being maintained.

Update:
globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Those are the 2 places I read about it.
the ONLY two places to be found.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

The structure itself is surely the top or bottom of a UFO and is the equivalent to our nosecone. That it was found in the sea suggests that the craft may have failed in the vicinity and is worth scouting for. It does not seem likely that a craft using magnetic bottles for propulsion and magnetic exclusion for lift would be very airworthy missing any part of its skin.

It is conceivable that this story is a hoax and I am sure that the press will slander anyone associated with it. Except that the possibility of graphene did not exist months ago let alone thirty years ago and it is only now that we have enough physics to predict a layered skin and to understand its importance. I have no doubt that this article is genuine and represents our first major UFO component in hand.
weird how all the links link back to the original story...

[edit on 13-7-2009 by JulieMills]

top topics

join