It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saw disclosure today, watched 'knowing' ;)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
lucky for us, they won't give us any fore warning

lol

you'll just be mowing the lawn one day and poof

could not have said it better myself

great movie though

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This was a really enjoyable movie IMO, minus the doom and gloom ending.

Some of the things hit home for me personally, like the dual light being / angelic possibilities.

Definitely recommend this as a rental to those who have not seen it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sorry....Double post.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's interesting how some movies such as this seem as if to relate to my own memories. Just a thought though, what if those long dead psychic prophecies that had seen future events, were actually watching our science fiction movies through us? Revelations would than be science fiction special effects confused with discovery and history channel documentaries, which are also interpretations in many cases.

The past to present loop or infinity is just based on our own imaginations and fears as if in some dream state.

I think this hollywood scenario has been done already as well.

The movie isn't so fresh in my mind now though. But it does suggest our cyclical salvation/rapture with the alpha and omega Garden of Eden scenario.

Knowing is than more like having read the book and movie script.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.

www.enotes.com...

Our rapture or salvation like in the biblical story of Noahs ark might only be DNA, our memories, history etc. rather than a complete (living) human form.

Maybe we've read too much in the alien/angel promise for our species.

Our own actors here on earth are immortalized in videos.

If that's disclosure, than many are going to be confused and disappointed in the coming so-called rapture. "Don't worry, we have your DNA with us"

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What a surprise. All of you guys like the movie. Did you guys disappointed with X-files IWTB? Yeah of course, there's no UFO there.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Um, yeah. It was just a movie. A mediocre one at best. Bad acting by several of the minors, horrible writing and many potholes. Sad that we are so desperate to see the world through our "conspiracy glasses" that we view Hollywood movies as anything other than the profitable business that they are.

Reminds of when they guy was on here saying disclosure was coming because of the energizer bunny commercial showed him being abducted...and to my absolute horror more people than I thought agreed that is was all "part of the plan of gradual release and disclosure".

Sometimes, my head just wants to explode.

How are we ever going to get to the bottom of this mystery if we insist on creating and feeding the very climate that keeps us from getting to the bottom of it?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by menguard

I agree. My wife and I watched the movie last night. We were both impressed.

The whispering is very similar to something I experience. I think a lot of people do, my hearing loss just makes it easier for me to notice it.

I am not Christian, but I liked the bible imagery. It was a great way to build the story and imply the back story.

BTW, that was by far one of the most awesome space ships in the history of scifi!

Believe it or not, God comes to those who don't know him ,not those who do even though all know him and have him, he only makes himself known to those who did not seek him.

Our bodies are pretty cool space ships don't you think?

Like in MIB...the universe really is on ORION's Belt. It comes out from under his belt actually, from the mouth of the sphinx ejects a "Milky Way" full of billions upon billions of Stars...little tadpoll looking kind, same ones coming toward the earth....after all, we are an EGG.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

The Pyramids are Noahs Ark and is the exact reason for the building of them all over the world...Noah isn't a guy, it's an action...."REST"....

The best shape to withstand pressure is a Pyramid.

Why do you think they are jointed so tight....lotta water to keep out.

Screw up (NOT) in the bible has kept this hidden from everyone...

Gopherwood has never existed and honestly was a supposide screw up. They couldn't tell between a G and a K. K would render Kopher, which we get Coffin from, but it means "Stone". Built to ratio..."just weights and Measures" or "Flat tax" and not dimensions.

Three each of 100, not 300 by but Three each of 100 by 50 by 30 rise and finish to a cubit above. Put a door in the side and portholes. Make a lower chamber, a middle chamber and a third chamber. Make them out of Kepha and don't put wood any where near it. Wood wasn't added into the bible until the late 1700's. Before that, they left the word untranslated....minor detail no?

Noahs ark have been infront of every one since recorded time, only they were looking for an impossible boat, not what the word says....ARK....who goes there? Pyramid....

Only a man made mountain could withstand water, but nothing will withstand fire and every stone will topple....I have seen it before....the first time california fell into the ocean.

I will set my bow... in the heavens....Orions Bow....not a rain bow.

Orion to the north. The north always serves judgement. It is the left side of a man. The east is always his face, the south his right, and the west his back.

Man orients the world, not the other way around...

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I was led to believe that there's an attic in the top of the pyramid as if some library or whatever. The absent capstone with the gods or Horus eye might suggest some additional technology. Maybe it's an antenna?
I've had my suspicions about many of these various pyramids as having many different and higher functions. Recent speculation suggests there's something huge under the pyramid such as a large spacecraft. These structures may have been (various) storm or bomb shelters also.

Many biblical interpretations are likely to be flawed.

The story of manna has suggested at least two different "drops" one suggesting some type of cream and another a seed, such as flax seed.

Seed or manna in the ark makes me think of what we're now doing also with seed banks etc.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i saw this last night and thought it was a great movie.

the effects were brilliant, and i thought the story line was well done

i believe someone previously posted this point (edit: OP here), but i felt the movie was being more serious about the issue. for example, cage teaching at that college, about the universe and life, and the real possibility that we are not alone. im sure that would make many non believers watchin to change their mind and think more openly? thirty years ago aliens were a comical thing, many wouldnt take it seriously, but now it is moulding into a more believable concept

[edit on 13/7/09 by dallas18]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dallas18
i saw this last night and thought it was a great movie.

the effects were brilliant, and i thought the story line was well done

i believe someone previously posted this point (edit: OP here), but i felt the movie was being more serious about the issue. for example, cage teaching at that college, about the universe and life, and the real possibility that we are not alone. im sure that would make many non believers watchin to change their mind and think more openly? thirty years ago aliens were a comical thing, many wouldnt take it seriously, but now it is moulding into a more believable concept

how is this any different from Close Encounters of the Third Kind? it's the same similar plot, Richard Dreyfuss getting messages in his head and started seeing this mountain where the Alien would land, eventually they took him along.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by borrowedname

sorry i haven't seen that movie
but thanks i will be sure to check it out

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Saw the movie last night. I think the writter must hang out here on OTS..LOL It scared me! Lots of the things I read about here was there on the screen! Over all I liked it. of course I cried at the end

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
t.

honestly there were some enjoyable moments in the movie but all in all it was wrong, especially the ending. the way it approached death not just on an individual human level but of the entire planet was nothing more than a big fear bomb.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Some of the things hit home for me personally, like the dual light being / angelic possibilities.

Definitely recommend this as a rental to those who have not seen it.

LOL, I remember when I saw The Matrix (referring to your avatar) first time.. I owned 2/3 of the music used in the movie, it was so freaky
It was like somebody made a movie about my life (minus the kicking and action of course). I have never experienced anything like it. Too dope.

Haven't seen this one yet, tried to watch Watchmen, but I guess I'm just too old for superheroes.

[edit on 15/7/2009 by Tryptych]

Oh no, there's Nick Cage innit.. maybe not then.

[edit on 15/7/2009 by Tryptych]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I'd say its different from close encounters cause the aliens could do more than play a piano

lol

the implications of knowing are far more than close encounters, it implys that the aliens have always been here watching over us, showing up in the bible as angels.

afterall, ezeikel mmm.. probably misspelled, has a great ufo encounter in the bible, and then in the last page of revelations we have atlantis descending from the sky.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Tryptych, you a programmer too?

haha we all think we are special
not many other professions have the same feeling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join