It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little psychological experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Misunderstood.

Story of my life.

♥ v

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Relaxed, think that would describe me best. It takes a big man to rattle my cage.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Vulnerable..

I'm sorry because of the ATS sensor it's making me use more words.. I was intending to just use one.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Cool thread- S&F =)

Extravagant.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

But you're forgeting to tell us why??? Why that word?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I believe you! You have a beautiful avatar. It even relaxes me.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Unhinged?

I think I love you

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"Inquisitive"

Not because I like to bother people, but because I want to know if what I the knowledge I have is correct.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Shiny

a twinkle in the mirror.....

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thirsty

I'm always in need of things to do and new things to learn, I'm never "full" & content with what I'm doing and what I know

Now tell me, what does this mean ?

MMP

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'd like to think that inquisitive would best describe me, however, misunderstood is probably a better fit.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Enigmatic

You figure it out.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Starred and Flagged.

Profound....

PersonalDisclosure: and possibly unrelenting!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Amnesiac.

My whole life feels like i'm trying to remember who I am. At the core of it, I seek self-realization and in the process I'm finding it encompasses all things. If there is any genuine benevolence in me I feel its only because I have the understanding that the alternative would be against my own interests. Being selfless is not without selfish implications. I feel expressing mutual understanding and constructive intentions to be desired to my perceived existence. So all the while if I come off as benevolent, it feels like I'm chasing a memory, or self-realization that seems simple and that I might have experienced before.

In the process of self-realization I trip and fall, just like the other person said about the fool, thats exactly it. All we can expect from each other is to be ourselves, we're not perfect and may not realize good intentions towards others are even in our interest, at least not yet or to what degree.

Forgetful are we, like coming out of a coma and the process of remembering is conflict followed by a humbling peace of mind. You may find yourself becomming what others consider a better person, but to me the best part of it is knowing "this is who i am, this is my true nature, I know this now". Almost brings a tear to your eye. Every lesson, every moment in meditation where you let go of those psychological shackles and find inner peace that resonates outward. You see in others what you used to see in yourself and you forgive their actions and feel empathy for their inner conflicts. It pains you to see them in such a familiar state that you wish to liberate them and the liberation of another seems to be mutualy liberating to me.

To wake up the others in the dream, for some reason it seems important to my own existence.

Remembering is liberation. Call my words BS but they echo deep within me. There was a time when I was different, but much liberatiion through "remembrance" has transformed me.

Amnesia!

I like this thread idea.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I wish I could be more rattle resistant.
I am relaxed up until the psychological spit in the face then it gets difficult, lol

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm very iconoclastic, though not in the religious sense of the word. I tend to question everything, particularly authority and most forms of conventional wisdom and dogma. Not that I proclaim them wrong automatically - I have just never, from a young age, accepted that rules, traditions, etiquette, formalities, hell even life itself life must necessarily be what everyone else says they should be.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
thought-filled

not sure if thats a adjective but im always thinking and trying to figure things out.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hungry

I am never satisfied...which makes the journey (the best part!) go on forever.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
uncertain

I'm always looking for answers to everything with an open mind, but in my mind always question the validity of the responder regardless of whom they are.

<< 1   >>

join