It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little psychological experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Having been involved in too much serious debate over the last few days, I thought a little psychological experiment might be a little fun and give everyone a break from the more serious topics here on ATS.

So, here's the experiment. If you had to describe yourself with only one adjective, what would it be and why? Really give this some thought. You might just surprise yourself and learn something about yourself in the process.

For me, it would be Spiritual. It's the subject matter that interests me the most. I meditate at least once a day (prefer three times, but sometimes the schedule won't allow it). When meditating, it's my focus. Why are we here. Who are we. Where do we go when we leave this plane. I have two bookshelves full of books on every religion I can find. It's what makes me tick.

NEXT!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Twisted.

I didn't even have to come up with this one myself. A good friend was telling me how most people thought my roommate was the funny one, she didn't agree she just thought I was twisted.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Semi-Interested

Don't know if that is an adjective because i was not fully interested in my english studies. I have not found very many things that i am passionate about.

link   
Obscure.

People usually cannot describe me in one adjective. They have to explain who or what I am via events I've been involved in, or things I might say. The longer I live the more I just don't get myself.

link   
Gullible: I have this thing about giving people the benefit of the doubt, you know... there is good in everyone. I am learning that some people are just jerks and wouldn't know what honesty was it if jumped up and snatched them bald headed!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ambitious

The most beautiful girl I have had the luck of sharing some time on this earth with, thus far, described me as such....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Foolish.
I know nothing.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The one word that describes me is: tenacious.

It covers about everything.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Humorous, I am known for having a loud sense of humor.
One thing miserable people have always hated about me, it is an offensive survival mechanism to a segment of the population.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Inquisitive

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ah, geez. Toughie. I thought of eccentric, genius, tenacious, spiritual, God, creative, logical, analytical, and others... But none summed me up, or they were likely to give the wrong impression, no matter how I explained.

I have a two word answer...but it's two words: humble megalomaniac.

But try as I might, reducing that to one word just ain't happening.

Sorry. I have no "one word."

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Let me check with the judges...

They are willing to make an exception in your case! "humble megalomaniac"!!! I love it!

[edit on 13-7-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
at times I've suffered from

infantile narcissistic magalomaniacal grandiosity (sorry I just had to use that four word combination).

If you know anyone who is like that, and you want to insult them while at the same time baffle their brain, say to them "you know what your problem is?" and then lay that one on them and just watch..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Eclectic.

Too many interests and subjects to pin down.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Amaterasu

Let me check with the judges...

They are willing to make an exception in your case! "humble megalomaniac"!!! I love it!

I feel special. No. Really. I do. [grin]

Thank the judges for me!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
That!

I was all of your words as I just read them!

Adjective you say? Whoops, gotta be going now...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
"Inquisitive" and "Eclectic"
I have to learn all I can, about anything and everything that I can get info on. I love discovery. It's a never ending story!!

and I've been called "cosmic" by many

[edit on 13-7-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
For me I have to say "Curious".

I have a unquenchable thirst for knowledge.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Leader.

Throughout my life I always find that others consider me to be a good leader and I constantly find myself thrust into such roles.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
'Unhinged'

Ive only been described as that a couple of times, but its the funniest one Ive heard.. and probably has the most truth to it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join