It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-IBM employee reveals how NWO will watch us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Looks like digital tv wasn't just another new beginning to more technology. The powers that be had it planned all along like many of us have been saying for a spell now! So, hold on to your bloomers, and enjoy the article from an ex-ibm employee who had 31 years with the company and is now revealing what some of us knew all along. Oh yea, be sure to read the bloggers comments also at the bottom of the page!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex-IBM Employee reveals TV Abandoned Analog Band to Make Room for RFID Chips
Posted by sakerfa on July 12, 2009
According to a former 31-year IBM employee, the highly-publicized, mandatory switch from analog to digital television is mainly being done to free up analog frequencies and make room for scanners used to read implantable RFID microchips and track people and products throughout the world.dprogram.net...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I sense chaos in our future.

Identity theft will be rampant. Not to mention this technology so easy to defeat it is going to cause more laws that break our constitutional rights.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I wonder exactly how many items we own are already chipped? And I wonder who they report to....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I remember the YouTube video of the guy taking the camera out of the receiver which was hoaxed. It still resonated with me because I have always thought there may be bad intentions associated with all of the new technology. Although i didn't buy into the video but it also made me take a closer look at mine for a moment, lol. Soon there really will be no where to hide.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

I'd imagine you would be able to get a radio frequency scanner and be able to locate the bugs.

Unless they can turn them off and on when ever they want too then that would be even better. This is going to be the globalist downfall.

This technology is so insecure it is criminal. Just think about it. Want to cause a # storm you can amplify a RFID reader to read the RFID signatures of members in government.

How well do you think that will go over with the population. Oh want to know if the police or feds are coming to get you? just hack into the bands.

The possibilities are limitless.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
ha, if they inject one of those things into me, ill take it right out and put it into the nearest stray cat i can find XD

Also with the RFID chips, wont it become incredibly easy to edit the information contained on them?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Hey Wind!!!

Star and Flag!

I will read this and respond (it's late) but since this from you I already know it'll be good...

Very interesting topic!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
That article isn't exactly from a reliable source...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

I'd imagine you would be able to get a radio frequency scanner and be able to locate the bugs.

Actually I think most are likely passive ones so they don't need a battery. I picked up an RFID reader and have been playing with it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

That doesn't make much sense if the article is true. Passive RFID can only read from short distances.

Passive eliminates the possibility to track people. Unless there are repeaters. Then you still get the same problems.

If you don't mind me asking where did you pick those up at? I have been wanting to do some experimentation of my own.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If these units started showing up in peoples homes,and being found, this country will tear it's self apart putting an end to this.

I do not see this happening very soon as everyone is on edge and looking at everything the government is doing.
And as it is now not many trust what they are up to or what we are being told!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalu

The rfid microchips are already and have been in walmart underwear for a few years now. In womens' lingerie, panties, bras, swimsuits, etc, they have already been found in the crotches of all of them.

Also, it was in a usa today article last year where rental car companies had installed rfid chips that could issue speeding tickets and the driver never had a clue. One man turned his car in and found out that when he went to pay for his rental, he had another couple hundred bucks tagged onto the total.

When he questioned what the reasoning was, the ticket agent said that he had been speeding in such and such place and the car recorded it on the black box in the computer of the car.

One more bit od food for thought. RFID chips are in your new cars and trucks also. If you're behind on a payment, the bank that owns the bank note on your car can shut down your car and have it repo'd or just sit wherever you parrked last until you make your back payments. The reason I know this is that the dealer showed me and my wife this on her new car we bought her last year in 2008.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seanryann

Shoot the messenging source all ya like, but the message is fact!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

That's why I haven't been here at ats for a couple of weeks butter cookie, I have been doing some footwork chasing down some info and doing the summer barbecue thang with the family. Wait till you see some of the stuff I have been researching, you'll be absolutely blown away.

I know it's gonna piss off a lotta folks, especially the masons. But I have been holding back on some info until I had the chance to do a background on it for authenticity. All I'll say right now is that the masons had a constitution ready for america as far back as 1723.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by ButterCookie

That's why I haven't been here at ats for a couple of weeks butter cookie, I have been doing some footwork chasing down some info and doing the summer barbecue thang with the family. Wait till you see some of the stuff I have been researching, you'll be absolutely blown away.

I know it's gonna piss off a lotta folks, especially the masons. But I have been holding back on some info until I had the chance to do a background on it for authenticity. All I'll say right now is that the masons had a constitution ready for america as far back as 1723.

Look forward to seeing your post........but as far as the masons...that is common knowledge or should I say for those who seek it........Hopefully you will have more than what has already been exposed and revealed......

The problem is people don't care or unable to understand what it means.....look forward to see what you got!!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

My point about the masons is this. When I do post the info, watch these 2 chime in and start crying the blues. They are "augustusmasonicus, and rune spider". It'll be a few more days before I post anything though, for I am finishing up some further research. I like to be as thorough as I can before I post.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join