Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama' Real Father.....Malcom X ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Malcom X and Obama do NOT look similar enough to be related. They both have short hair, their both black, but that's where the similarities end.

So to you, all black men look a like, is really what you are saying. Why don't you compare Will Smith to Malcom X? They both have short hair too. Are Will Smith and Obama related?

Grow up.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The supposition of a close family resemblance based on a perceived similar appearance is not valid, it's of the "since a implies b, we have b, therefore a" fallacy.

More personally, I bear a striking resemblance to two people. One is a well known martial artist and the other other is a country and western singer. I'm related to neither and not even distantly.

I can't count the number of times people have tried to pick fights with me because they think I'm that martial artist -- especially since many find his politics irritating. On the other hand, being mistaken for the singer is not too bad since it has resulted being asked for my autograph a few times.

The interesting thing is that in many cases people have become quite angry with me and abusive because I refuse to agree with them that I'm who they think I am.

On the other hand, Malcolm X was a brilliant man who has inspired me and I'm sure many others too.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
I don't see a similarity.

If you squint your eyes and look at it just right, he actually looks a lot like Big Bird.

reply to post by harrytuttle

OMG! Will Smith and Obama are BROTHERS! And Sidney Poitier is their father! My question: Where does Denzel fit in?

This thread is ridiculous and should be in the jokes forum!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
The grandmother said that she witnessed his birth.

No she did not, that is just another birther lie!
www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think Malcome X could be Obamas real father. It explains why Obama was groomed to be a politician. It explains why William Ayers took him under his wing, in Chicago.
edit on 14-4-2011 by thorazineshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

You REVIVED this thread just to post THIS?

Are you people that ignorant?

This site wasn't made to handle such ignorance!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
~~~~~ resurface ~~~~
I guess some folks still actually believe this.
This guy takes it even further.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They look just alike,,,damn i actually beleive it..

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You know he does look like Malcomb!I have'nt noticed before but...dang!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What convinced me that this isn't all a bunch of hog wash was googeling Obama Look Alikes and then going back to the pictures of Malcom X. I have to say that Obama looks more like Malcom X than he does any of the look alikes that I found on google. So much in fact that it made a chill run up and down my spine.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by metamagic
More personally, I bear a striking resemblance to two people. One is a well known martial artist and the other other is a country and western singer. I'm related to neither and not even distantly.

Dude, you look like Chuck Norris?

Second line: this thread is dumb, dumb, dumb.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
obummer doesn't have 1/10 of the dignity and vision Mr X had, no way they're related.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
obummer doesn't have 1/10 of the dignity and vision Mr X had, no way they're related.

Are you serious? The exact same thing could be said about Bush Sr and Bush Jr. Bush Sr. was the master of evil while Bush Jr. was more like the boob of badness. It's hard to believe the two of them are related by their actions. Both Malcom and Bush Senior rarely mis spoke. Yet Obama can barely speak without a teleprompter. And Bush Junior? He could barely speak either way!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It is time that we as a nation have a serious debate on whether people with the I.Q. level of an idiot be allowed to vote. This thread can be used as Exhibit A as why they should not.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm waiting for someone to start in with that numerology mumbo jumbo and start shifting letters around just to conveniently find a connection somewhere.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I admired Malcom X and same for Obama. For sure philosophically he is like Malcom X. Obama was raised in the atmosphere that was inpired by Malcom X. If that is what Islam is all about then it can't be so bad. I think Obama is a great President, all things considered. I hope he gets a second term.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzzz
I admired Malcom X and same for Obama. For sure philosophically he is like Malcom X. Obama was raised in the atmosphere that was inpired by Malcom X. If that is what Islam is all about then it can't be so bad. I think Obama is a great President, all things considered. I hope he gets a second term.

Like it or not we were all raised in an atmosphere inspired by Malcom X. At least that would make him a natural born citizen. It would also explain his hatred for America and his shredding of the Constitution. I take it since you are an Obama supporter that you are in favor of all this and hate Americans. Do you work for the government?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne

Originally posted by JulieMills
has there ever been a president with so many unexplained issues, so many ties to shady individuals, so many theories surrounding him, so little known about his past ??? WHO IS HE AND WHO ARE HIS HANDLERS?

Yes indeed there has been!

But they were not African American, and so they didn't have to go around presenting everyone with their private documents, and prove to people that they weren't reincarnated Pharoahs or the illegitimate children of unrelated public figures.

Strange isn't it?

no it isn't strange, say Bill Cosby's kid was President we wouldn't be having this debate, and which previous Presidents had relatives from another country claiming he was born there.........- leave your "AFRICAN AMERICAN" victim shroud somewhere else yeah
edit on 11-5-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
and which previous Presidents had relatives from another country claiming he was born there

None of Obama's relatives claimed that...
edit on 11-5-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by blueorder
and which previous Presidents had relatives from another country claiming he was born there

None of Obama's relatives claimed that...
edit on 11-5-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

if you want to be pedantic which previous President had issues raised from comments from his grandmother regarding the place of his birth?

Once again if Bill Cosby's kid was President we would not be having this discussion so all the "IT IS COZ HE IS BLACK" victim merchants can do one

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join