It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 foot cone-shaped object lands on California ranch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Portion of testimony from www.examiner.com Quote:

Totally perplexed, I got my flashlight, gun and we all got into my truck which was parked in front of my house. We drove around the house and noticed that the object "was just gone". We drove to the exact location in which there are many trees that are part of our nursery. They are approximately 15-20 feet tall. At no time did we see anything "fly away", flash of light or anything. It was just gone. Had it been a motor vehicle of any kind, there would have been tracks, dust,etc. Additionally, my ranch is fenced in with one way in-out. I got out of my truck and approached the landing-hovering site to look and obtain physical evidence.

End quote.

The guy picked the two objects he felt were best suited for the situation being an old rancher, in my opinion. Gun. Flashlight.

I would put money on it now they all keep a camera/camcorder handy.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
As long as we keep it non personal..it will be fine..many if not most of the events will only go as far to the line thats says maybe..but rarely if ever cross the more likely than not point . We cant ask someone why did you bring this to the table if they knew it wasn't real when we don't know that and they are as in the dark and interested to an answer as any skeptic.
We shouldnt make someone feel bad ecause a source sounds odd..but neither should we take that as gospel either...all we have to measure by is track records..experience ..and results..
It was something interesting..
With time you will recognize not by athread topic or avatar when someone just brings A decided POV and agenda rather than a probative question and answer to a thread. I don't feel thtas the case here at all..This may stay as just one of the many group sightings that remain indeterminate, and helpful only to keep interest in the phenomena itself, which is not a bad thing. Barring of course , any sudden disclosure that the witnesses were in fact lying,
which would be our burden to prove in a challenge to the statements..
We should look at inconsistancies rather than he/she is lying even though that may be in back of our heads at the time. Find inconsistancie..then its either an honest mistake..or untruthing..I see that happen with dates on camera..all the time.
Again.
The sooner in writing the better..perhaps even polygraph..if warranted..
not perfectly accurate..but helpful.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
LMFAO!!! holy S**t I can't believe it, sometimes people just need to believe in something huh! LOL

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Steve Quayle has posted this as his lead story. I JUST WONDER why this
story took so long to break... or is story a crop circle flummux faux pas

or is the forgotten ceare- ce or what where they called? wheat-ogists

reinventing bogus crap which is so old that the product is out of date

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Can a mod just screw this thread, I have yet to hear any 30 feet cone dropped anywhere in the news media (alternative and mass) other than this.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that the eyewitness accounts used the exact same wording? Highly unlikely that would happen.

I think this is probably yet another fake.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
One can only assume, by the tone fo some people's posts, that these people don't believe a ship called the Titanic sank in 1912 on its' maiden voyage, after hitting and iceberg becaseu it was traveeling too fast for its' own safety...

After all, over a decade before the Titanic hoax some guy wrote a novel about a ship called the "Titan" that sank on its' third voyage across the Atlantic having hit an iceberg when travelling too fast for the weather conditions. The sinking of the Titanic was quite obviously a hoax as the ship in the book, the Titan, not only was 800 ft long, but also had 3 propellers...

[edit on 14-7-2009 by FireMoon]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I really don't know why everyone's making such a big fuss. It's not like the op had anything to do with it, their credibility has nothing to do with this case as far as I can tell. It's not as if this is one of the more unusual encounters either. Seems like a standard sighting, don't know why everyone always demands proof without looking for it themselves. Oh, I know, they're lazy.

If evidence presented does not go beyond the anecdotal, it should be factored into ufology even if only temporarily, as a means of analyzing all available pieces to a puzzle to see if any real sense can be made of the ufo phenomena. In this case there is no groundbreaking information or any substantial evidence to help us understand the phenomena. Unless the supposed witnesses come forward or any further evidence is presented, this looks like a dead end.

Remember that truth is far stranger than fiction.

Edit: Does anyone know where in california this supposedly occurred? I may have missed it but that is a very important piece of information
[edit on 14-7-2009 by RedSnapper]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by RedSnapper]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I don't quite get the connection. How does someone writing a book which bears some resemblance to a later event have anything to do with being skeptical about a rather extraordinary event which allegedly occurred?

Not only are there many eyewitnesses (hundreds) to the Titanic wreck, there are mountains of physical evidence. Has anyone said it was a Hoax?

What on Earth are you talking about?

[edit on 7/14/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by FireMoon

I don't quite get the connection. How does someone writing a book which bears some resemblance to a later event have anything to do with being skeptical about a rather extraordinary event which allegedly occurred?

Not only are there many eyewitnesses (hundreds) to the Titanic wreck, there are mountains of physical evidence. Has anyone said it was a Hoax?

What on Earth are you talking about?

[edit on 7/14/2009 by Phage]

Oh, so you think that someone publishing a book, over a decade before the Titanic sailed to its'doom, about a almost identical ship to the Titanic, called Titan sinking because of exactly the same mishap/foolhardiness, is
of no relevance to the way people have been talking about the *evidence* presented in this thread ?

It's called following the trail and making a logical deduction. What do you think is more unlikely? That some UFO films borrow *facts* from the tens of 1000s of logged reports to give their movies an air of credibility, with those *in the know* and obviously within the movies target audience. Or that someone could accurately , seemingly predict, one of the world's most famous modern day peace time disasters, down to the name of the ship being Titan?

If we are going to start wholesale dismissing evidence that is proffered based on the premise that, it's been in a book/movie/comic/play, we might as give up on reality now..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
So this all revolves around a person by the name of Colin Andrews who is investigating these happenings.I take it this man is a credible person a good resercher. the crop circle man im led to believe maybee people should do a bit of research into this man for themselves.
As fo this ashtar command thing na no nada dont believe in it

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread

Colin has some very interesting info on his site,never been there before but after you last post about the off duty copper and the crop circle I had a good look

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by terrylm
So this all revolves around a person by the name of Colin Andrews who is investigating these happenings.I take it this man is a credible person a good resercher. the crop circle man im led to believe maybee people should do a bit of research into this man for themselves.
As fo this ashtar command thing na no nada dont believe in it

Greetings terry,

I agree and also take Colin at his word .He's been at this for many years .

In terms of the Ashtar Command area unrelated to this .I will just say you have the freedom to believe or not believe in the Ashtar Command .

The Ashtar Command is not Earth based but from the many Planetary Worlds of great light.

I will leave it at that for now .

Shortly I will create a thread that talks about positive Ets Space Brothers and the like .

I would like to ask you one final question .

Do you believe that beings from other Worlds come to Earth and that people on Earth are maybe connected to various Et Races etc?

Thanks for your post.

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I would like to ask you one final question .

Do you believe that beings from other Worlds come to Earth and that people on Earth are maybe connected to various Et Races etc?

Do i believe biengs from other worlds come here yes i do
and i think they have for a long time .
I also believe that if you look for proof you will find it .
this proof i talk about takes alot and i mean a lot of reading i started when i was 21 year old im now 50 and i started with books [anyone else remember what they are ]but just beacause i came to that conclusion doesnt mean some one else who has read the same and done the same research as me will.

Whether we are connected or not i can not say i havnt seen anything to sway me in that direction.
though I have my own ideas about that.

this colins fellow i am not sure what his agenda is ive never met him i dont know what sort of person he is but from from what ive been able to found about some of his claims are a bit iffy just my opinion i may be completly wrong hell i have been before could be again

I will read any thread you write about the ashtar command and may have a few questions for you
thanks take care

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Found some similar reports of Cone shaped UFO's

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Maybe its Blue Origin's Test Module

spaceports.blogspot.com...

Well it's more plausible than Cmndraleon being a member of the Ashtar Command... More likely he works for Collin Andrews consideing the promotion

IMO of course

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Maybe its Blue Origin's Test Module

spaceports.blogspot.com...

Well it's more plausible than Cmndraleon being a member of the Ashtar Command... More likely he works for Collin Andrews consideing the promotion

IMO of course

Just for your fact checker I am not working for Colin Andrews but since we should credit our source of the information that's what I did .

As far as the Ashtar Command goes that a whole different topic in itself.

All I will say I am with the Ashtar Command regardless of your opinion on this area.

As for this Landing the only thing missing is pictures.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join