It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 foot cone-shaped object lands on California ranch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Dear Cmdrloen contacted by Ahstar Sheran
Here’s an email Colin sent me months ago
As you can see there’s no need to be contacted by higher spirits in order to talk to Colin
You always answer with 3000 words sayng nothing

Dear Miki,
Thank you for your E-mail.
I would ask: Why did you interact with me at Kimpton and what did it mean?
I would also ask: What is the best experiment can we set up to learn more about the intelligence behind some of the circles?
Thank you very much for inviting me to correspond on this matter.
Good luck with your book.
Best wishes,
Colin
Colin Andrews
Circles Phenomenon Research International
PO Box 3378, Branford, CT. 06405-1978, USA.
Telephone: USA (203)483-0822.
cprandrews@worldnet.att.net

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Nice story..keep us updated OP.
I was a tad worried about the retired cop and marketing manager part..but if mufon is investigating it..not much we do..and not much more we can get from the witnesses..If we get more from them at this point..its embellishment..
Some nice sketches done independently at the time.. like they do in airline sightings would be good..but they've al talked already..so its whatever background info we can google for is about all we can do..You get lucky with googling..like are witnesses real , locations google pix etc..best do it now..before the story either cools down..or spreads farther..we know the routine.
Still a nice read.
flagged

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
How about the fact we WANT to believe in the subject but are let down TIME AND TIME AGAIN by people posting this kind of fictional garbage. The OP could have at least faked a jpeg image.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's funny how people are defending the OP by saying you dont need proof or sometimes is impossible, when taking as a fact the outlandish claims of the OP you are just kidding yourself.

Someone mention seeing a ship in the sky as fire or on fire, something to that extent and was surprised why it wasn't on the news or not many people saw, well maybe cuz it wasn't a 30 foot cone in your neighbors backyard.

If you wanna make it a religion then have faith, if not, then i want my proof.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Sometimes its best to forget everything and look within, spirituality (in this case ashtar) has a large role to play in ufology. It is very easy to misjudge something when it is not clear to you therefore, being human you misinterpret what the message is.

Many people receive information through channelling and meditation and the majority of time the information just doesnt make any sense, however thats the way it is. Only time puts the pieces of the puzzle together and by then the channeler has moved on to something else and unwittingly has subconsciously solved and digested the info given previously.

Its not until over a certain amount of time the pieces fit together and the answer is right in front of your eyes, but like everything, nothing stays the same.

meditators and channelers will understand this post therefore, no discussion open. I wil climb down my pedestal now Peace.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Not stupid or whatever? Not intelligent is a better word. The technologies that are brought upon us by high forms of life are not to be taken lightly as most of the technology is today. Take a picture or interview a Grey , but most people on this Earth don't have the rationalization on how to handle ETs' , yet.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Colin Andrews again...

ok well thats about as reputable as doomdaily.

youve made other threads citing this man and his website as evidence. I dont think anyone believes this man as many of his "experiences" seem fabricated.

your last thread was about crop circles, and this man viewing aliens within in. Well to say the least there where several problems with his account of the events. To make a long story short, there is no proof.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by smurfy
Some of the most famous cases,Travis Walton,Betty and Barney Hill,are no more than anecdotal with circumstantial evidence and no pictures at all,so that does not bother me so much.
What does bother me is that you have two recent cases on two continents,and they both have retired policeman as witnesses and both are reported to us third party from a same source.
It just happens to that our third party source should have even better sources,when you consider the other threads he/she has made at ATS.BTW why create a shaceship with "portholes" from your higher conscience? why make it cone-shaped,when everyone wants to see flying saucers??

smurfly,

Have you heard of Merkabah?

If you have not these are Ships created through Consciousness of Space People from higher dimensions.

What I am sharing here is an important event that happened.

When people have these events happen to them as did these two in California .

You will see they are connected in some way with the Beings who came .

As we get more information I will gladly share .

So let me ask you what do you feel about the event that happened to them? Do you believe them or do you not?

The Possibilties Are Endless

Blessings and Peace

Sorry Cmdraleon,I was away for awhile.As for your question,the answer is that without anything of evidence to the contrary,you have to believe what they are telling us.Above all I would like to see a sketch of the object's shape given the estimated size,(30ftx 20ft)so far there is no sketch,and for Policemen that should be easy.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by Chadwickus
What is the Ashtar Commands stance on this?

Surely they know what's going on?

...Surely YOU would know what this is all about??

I doubt the OP will seriously ever answer any questions related to that ever again. Unfortunately for him, people on ATS never forget anything.

reply to post by Cmdraleon

Exactly. Without any pictures to back it up, it would be an insult to other makers of threads on the UFO forum who put countless hours researching their claims and backing it up with multiple sources of proof beyond witness testimony not to move this to The Gray Area.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by SonicInfinity]

Does every sighting of a reported ufo incident have to have multiple sources, proof beyond testimony, pictures, etc. ? What if someone just wanted to report something they saw of interest and didn't have access to a camera or camcorder at that exact moment?

I understand your skeptism by not having a film of the craft landing and then seeing aliens walking down an egress ramp to shake the hand of the president but I think it's important that people report unusual or remarkable things that they see even without the montains of proof. Just by having an eyewitness with a detailed report could assist people in piecing together a puzzle.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BigandRich

Your post,
"Not stupid or whatever? Not intelligent is a better word. The technologies that are brought upon us by high forms of life are not to be taken lightly as most of the technology is today. Take a picture or interview a Grey , but most people on this Earth don't have the rationalization on how to handle ETs' , yet."

Not intelligent?intelligent is a relative, "human" word used to convey perception of ideas and carry them out,and monkeys can do that.
I can take a nice picture actually,however I don't know any "Greys" well enough to interview them as yet,maybe you could point me in the right direction since you are obviously a higher form of a very obvious human being.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Nice story..keep us updated OP.
I was a tad worried about the retired cop and marketing manager part..but if mufon is investigating it..not much we do..and not much more we can get from the witnesses..If we get more from them at this point..its embellishment..
Some nice sketches done independently at the time.. like they do in airline sightings would be good..but they've al talked already..so its whatever background info we can google for is about all we can do..You get lucky with googling..like are witnesses real , locations google pix etc..best do it now..before the story either cools down..or spreads farther..we know the routine.
Still a nice read.
flagged

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

First thank you Sys_Config for your comments here.

I am trying to get more information from Mufon in the next few days will see if they can provide something .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
Colin Andrews again...

ok well thats about as reputable as doomdaily.

youve made other threads citing this man and his website as evidence. I dont think anyone believes this man as many of his "experiences" seem fabricated.

your last thread was about crop circles, and this man viewing aliens within in. Well to say the least there where several problems with his account of the events. To make a long story short, there is no proof.

phi1618,

You say in your comments many of Colins experiences seem fabricated .

I love it .

Without the Colin Andrews of the World where would you be right now ?.

What I fine most interesting is when a person like yourself makes comments about someone who has been investigating these events since the 1980's.

Have you been doing this aswell?

What seems in your mind to be true can be the illusion .

Its a matter of trusting the person doing the leg work and investigative work which as we speak he is in England doing .

Unless you have proof that what is being reported does not really exist then you have nothing in truth.

Skeptics and Debunkers always without question when a report is presented attack the report and in some cases the reporter.

This is because without these events being reported and investigated Debunkers and Skeptics would be out of business .

Thanks to the many people who provide stories of these events that we can share and learn those of us who have an open healthy mind not closed or programmed .

I love the saying "Deny Ignorance"

The best way to Deny Ignorance is to start with an open mind and heart.

Ignorance on topics like this happens when a person goes on auto pilot .

Like a robot ready for the attack .

Its time to expand our understandings .

Phil1618 try and approach this with an open mind and heart .

This story like the one in England has alot more going on then we know .

Blessings and Peace

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A retired Police Detective with 25 years as a Peace Officer

A Marketing Director for a National Company

A 17 Year Old Guy (The son of the retired Detective)

The brother of the Detective who has a doctorate degree, 3 Masters Degrees and who works for an international company and he himself taught physics

Portion of testimony from www.examiner.com Quote:

The most unexplainable part of this story is as follows: My brother came over to my ranch approximately an hour later (10:30)PM. He has a doctorate degree, three master degrees and works for a international company. Additionally, he has taught physics. WE ARE BOTH SKEPTICS and believe that most UFO sightings can be logically explained.

When I told him of what had just occurred earlier, he suggested that we go back down to the location and figure out what it was that we saw. As we were at the location (which was approximately an hour and a half later) we both witnessed an extremely bright "swish" in the western sky. It was probably a half second. But what we saw appeared as if the atmosphere "opened up" for a millisecond and an object "went inside" or poked through and then the atmosphere closed up leaving a "swirling" motion in the sky. A "wormhole" or "porthole"?.

It terrified him so bad that his eyes watered and his voice cracked, insisting that we immediately leave towards the house. He cannot believe what he saw and both of us have had several sleepless nights.We can verify and confirm our credentials. WE have absolutely no idea of what we saw and my brother, as educated as he is, can not give a logical explanation of what we saw and I think this is why we both are so disturbed by the incident. We cannot report it in fear of ridicule and do not want to utilize our names. We both are heavily connected at the local/state/federal political level. If you have any questions, I did leave my email address. Hope you have some answers, because we do not!

End quote

The profile/background of these individuals is NOT consistent with the typical person who hoaxes something like this.

It seems to me these men have worked hard all their lives (but for the young 17 yr old) and have well beyond just a High School level of education. These men, in my opinion, have no reason to make up something like this.

If their backgrounds and their level of educations with degrees and all are true, either they are running a social experiment on all of us or they really did experience these events.

That man owns a large ranch, and property like that doesn't come cheap. His brother has many degrees and all of these men claim they don't even believe in this sort of stuff.

One has to think logically, with all their reputations, social statures (whatever that may be), degrees, and political positions in their community on the line, why in the world would they make this up??

One can imagine the level of ridicule it would bring upon these men if it were found out they made this up. Did they just wake up that morning and say "Hey, you know, my life just isn't getting enough thrills. I would really love to put my whole life and career on the line and hoax an event. Never mind the embarrassment to my family, friends and myself. We'll never be able to show our faces again, let's go for it!" Does not make sense at all.

In my opinion, these men do not fit the profile of a hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

dude, fire in the sky scares the bejesus outta me!!!! I bought it a couple months back because it was recommended on ATS....it is scarrrryyyy!!!! the whole movie is very relaxed and easy going UNTIL THE LAST HALF HOUR!!! Anyone that has seen it knows what i'm talking about!!!!

also...anyone seen the AMAZING star trek episode 'schizms'??? During the episode Riker and Geordi among others are abducted by aliens and they make the creepiest 'clicking' sounds during the abduction experiences...

Watch both, then goto bed...........with the lights left on

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by Chadwickus

The Ashtar Command has no stance on this I would like to know more about the Cone shaped craft that appeared .

I have been spending some quite time attempting to understand who these beings were in the Cone Shaped Craft .

I wish in this event that took place photo's and or video had been taken .

What I can tell you is Beings from a higher dimensional vibration will have craft that are created by consciousness .

Thank you for your question . I am certian that we will see more on this as this story evolves .

Blessings and Peace

omfg this guy can't be real
ASHTAR COMMAND? GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT?

Are we suppposed to take you and your hearsay threads seriously?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am seeing alot of people are saying why didnt they take a pic etc etc....

Now, obviously accepting the fact that there was no attempt to take any pictures of the object in this instance...
Arent we forgetting the countless reports of electronic devices i.e cameras, phones, computer, cars etc failing/switching off, when in close proximity to a UFO?

Also, personally, 2 out of the 3 times I saw a "UFO" (as in unidentifiable object in the sky - not calling it an alien vehicle at all..) I was so awe struck i never even thought to get a picture on my camera phone... the 3rd time, by the time i realised what i was looking at and got a pic, it was too late and too far away... you cannot see anything apart from a dull orange glow.....

So to all these people saying "yeah id get my camera and start snapping pics" - your all talking bollocks - until you're in the situation, you will never truly know how you will react... of course... could be wrong and I'm sure you all have lots of interesting "photographic evdence of UFO's already.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
lets see uh not pics not proof but what someone says. I say its bs and fake. and no one else reported seeing this huge cylender coming out of the sky. please come on now common sense states we need more proof before we make any assumption. Isn't that what this site is about PROOF.. Well there is none.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
just hearsay bull*** im tired of these posts. no tangible proof whatsoever. so this cone shaped ufo hovered for 5 minutes maybe more and none of the 4 witnesses had a cell phone with camera?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrashGecko
lets see uh not pics not proof but what someone says. I say its bs and fake. and no one else reported seeing this huge cylender coming out of the sky. please come on now common sense states we need more proof before we make any assumption. Isn't that what this site is about PROOF.. Well there is none.

CrashGecko,

Mufon is investigating this story .
This is also a site to share reports stories not just proof.
Skeptics and debunkers want proof for every thing that is shared .

Sometimes you need to sit back and realize if you take these well educated people who reported this they were total Skeptics until this happened to them.

What I want to know since they were on a large ranch .

How far from the house were they?

How many people do you know that normally carry a camera or cell camera or even a video cam with them when they leave the house?

Do you?

Most people go day to day not thinking about seeing an Otherworldly Craft or UFOs.

Hopefully Mufon will add some pictures or drawings of what this looked like at some point.

These people are well respected in there community why would they want to lie?

Its your freedom to not believe them and others here have the right to believe this story .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
No pictures are available that number one. Number two is that this exact same guy is investigating the same type of event in England. Sounds to me like somebody needed an excuse for a vacation.

Thank the heavens. Someone else has the logic to look at this rationally. Where are the pics? Where is the proof?

If there is no substantial evidence to examine, their whole story is based upon subjective observation. It didn't happen the way they said it did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join