It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 foot cone-shaped object lands on California ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Without any proof, this thread needs to be moved to The Gray Area. Without any proof, a story is just that - a story.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I cannot wait to see the photos of the cone shaped object with portholes. That will be exciting!!

Signs was one of the worst movies ever made. Picture this: Masters of physics bend time and manipulate space to travel across the universe and multiple dimensions, but they are stopped cold because somebody jams a wooden chair up against a pantry door.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I agree that alot of the information contained in these reports sound so similar to modern day Hollywood movies. The "Clicking" ET noises from "Signs"

Alot of other information in relating articles seem to coincide with the DVD release of the movie "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage. The tall blond haired beings in the woods wearing matching clothing..

This does not mean that these events did not happen.

I am looking at these people's backgrounds and seeing very well educated people who wish to keep their identities a secret due to their level of politics ect.. in their community. The men in the California case are educated and from their testimony seem to be the last people on Earth to report something like this. They have their reputation on the line and in my opinion for them to fabricate something like this for attention or a prank is just unlike someone with their background.

I am not saying they are lying or telling the truth, just that one has to look at what a person reporting this has to either gain or lose, especially if they can not produce evidence of the event. This piece of information makes their story that much more believable because now they are relying soley on everyone elses judgement of their character.

My advice to these gentlemen is to keep a camera or camcorder handy, you never know, they might get another visit.

Great article, thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
No Pictures??????

really?

I'll check more about it later. but really no pics?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

i don't think any real photographs were taken and the report on mufon website indicates that a drawing or illustration photo was made by the witnesses but that picture was not available to view.

i sent a email to Mufon requesting the illustration picture and will update my thread when i receive a reply.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just playing Devils Advocate here for a second:

I'm sitting here reading all of these "pictures or it didn't happen" comments, and no pictures does not seem odd to me at all. Why? because if something appeared outside my window RIGHT NOW, I'd have NO WAY to get a picture. My cell doesn't have a camera. I have two camera's sitting on my dresser right now and one isn't charged because it hasn't been used in quite some time. Plus, the SD card is not in it. So, to use that one, I'd have to, find the SD Card, put it in, then find the plug, hope to find an outlet near a viewing point, then take the picture. That would be the easiest option. The other camera, the one we usually use, is not working because we used it all weekend. The battery has to come out to charge, and I just did that a few minutes ago.

Point being, not everyone is on the ready at any moment to catch an anomaly on film. Maybe those of you making those comments are the types that are always watching the sky and always prepared for the opportunity, but I'd venture to guess that the majority of average people are not "camera ready" at any moment.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well, Chadwickus, you done did scare him off !

ugh, lurking was so much easier - you had NO ability to just go ugh and contribute nil to a thread.

UGH.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm with you Layla! My digital camera is currently flat and has no card in it, and my mobile phone's battery is so low at the moment that it won't even let me use the camera anyway.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Cmdraleon

What is the Ashtar Commands stance on this?

Surely they know what's going on?

...Surely YOU would know what this is all about??

[edit on 13/7/09 by Chadwickus]

Well Commander Alien it seems your clever ruse is only clever when you are in a thread about Ashtar Command.

Why are you so incredulous that this may have happened?

Poor Commander Alien, you just can't keep your lies straight.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Layla

yeh-layla-im-with-you-aswell-is-ive-had-a-few-sightings-funnily-enough-iv-seen-exactly-that-aswell-a-large-20-30ft-cone-that-reminded-me-of-a-KKK-hood

and-wat-my-excuse-was-that-the-time-i-got-or-found-some-sort-of-camera-or-mobile-the-anomoly-could-have-disappeared?-i-mean-if-something-happened-like -the-bengs-jumped-out-and-did-a-quick1minute-conga-then-went-back-into-the-craft-and-flew-off-i-would-of-missed-it-as-i-was-looking-for-a-camera!
and-i-wouldnt-have-wanted2miss-that!!

so-they-could-be-lieing-but-i-dont-think-so?
we'll-always-have-flamers-and-if-they-wont-believe-some-storys-without-total-proof(pictures)which-could-be-faked-anyway-then-its-their-loss-not-mine!

peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Layla

BTW-my-spacebar-is-not-working-at-the-moment-just-to-pre-emt-the-questions
am-i-using-a-commodore64??-no
is-it-word-perfect??no
its-just-a-broken-spacebar--those-pesky-invisible-aliens

why-cant-they-leave-my-spacebar-alone??lol

peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

My eyes hurt now.

On topic,
It could be that the guy didn't have a camera laying around ready to go, but still, nobody else saw that thing and took a picture?
I think my neighbour would notice something like that in my backyard

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The Ashtar Command has no stance on this I would like to know more about the Cone shaped craft that appeared .

I have been spending some quite time attempting to understand who these beings were in the Cone Shaped Craft .

I wish in this event that took place photo's and or video had been taken .

What I can tell you is Beings from a higher dimensional vibration will have craft that are created by consciousness .

Thank you for your question . I am certian that we will see more on this as this story evolves .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is hardly evidence. All it is is a story, nothing more. I'm a believer in aliens, but this is hardly proof of anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by observe50

Without any proof, this thread needs to be moved to The Gray Area. Without any proof, a story is just that - a story.

Greetings Sonic,

I understand your comment but this is relevant here .

Let people have the freedom to digest the story proof or none etc.

If thats the case then half the threads on Aliens & UFOs would have to be moved to the Grey Area Sonic .

My question to you is this do you believe they had the experience that was given to Mufon ?

Which is still be investigated .

This is an extremely interesting event and the witnesses of these event that happened to them were Skeptics of the whole subject according to the report to Mufon.

It good to have video and photos but not everyone is prepared .

I sincerely hope that we get more details on this .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Even if you had a camera on hand and tried to take a picture doesn't mean it would turn out...also there is no saying the camera would even work, it all depends on the circumstances.

Also a ship could very well be seen by only them and not others. I have seen one of the ships coming down throwing sparks above Philadelphia you would think it would be reported by many and be all over the news stations and papers and there was nothing. I don't know how so many in a City missed this the sky was dark and clear it was about 10:45 in the evening.

So yes, things happen in plain site that are not seen.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
It is easy for you guys to ask, where are the pictures but there can be reasons for no pictures, example such as...... they were so involved in observing and taking everything in and trying to comprehend what they were seeing that it """didn't even occur""" to them to get pictures, this happens a lot.

It is easy for people to say I wouldn't be scared or I would do this or that but when you are dealing with something as amazing as this subject you have no clue until it happens to you and only then do I believe you can/will understand.

I can understand this man not wanting to give his name for he worked in the Police Force/ Peace Force and this could come back and bite him.

These men may have even had contact up close and personal and don't even realize it yet.

observe50,

You are making some excellent points .
When I had a large UFO or Spaceship encounter in the 1980s I had no camera or video recorder at the time .

It was an unexpected event.

From the report sofar that Colin has gotten from Mufon these gentleman were in the same situation.

Also if they did video tape it or get photos would they come forward with them being in the positions they are in Politically?

Just wanted to say good points made.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

exactly-he-had-no-camera-to-hand!-possibly??lol
he-says-he-is-a-sceptic-so-he-wuda-been-blown-away-with-what-he-was-seeing-and-a-camera-would-have-been-the-last-thing-on-his-mind?
just-trying-to-comprehend-what-he-was-looking-at-would-have-been-much-more-prevelant-in-his-head-than-taking-a-picture!
i-know-when-iv'e-had-sightings-you-think-i'll-have-missed-it-by-the-time-i-get-something-even-with-a-cameraphone-in-my-pocket-you-dont-want-to-take- your-eyes-off-what-ur-looking-at??
and-its-usually-away-in-a-short-space-of-time-anyway-in-my-experience?
i-believe-it-as-iv'e-seen-the-same-wierd-cone-shaped-thing-out-my-window-about-350ft-away-and-i-got-no-picture-but-i-know-that-i-saw-something-but-wi th-no-proof-its-just-a-story-

i-dont-think-there-is-any-debating-it-there-is-definetely-something-coming-from-the-sky-its-just-that-its-being-supressed-from-the-general-public-and- theyre-all-sheep--the-sheperds-are-flaming-it-so-the-sheep-are-flaming-aswell-its-a-vicious-circle-of-denial-for-what-ends,im-not-sure
prob-to-stop-the-topic-of-what-they-are-coming-to-earth-for-being-circulated-and-causing-widespread-panic-and-destroying-the-structure-of-society-as-p pl-would-talk-and-talk-but-there-is-nothing-we-can-do-to-control-what-there-doin-(and-what-are-they-doing?)it-would-open-pandoras-box-and-th-powers-th at-be-cant-let-that-happen-just-yet?
what-will-disclosure-bring-us?-will-it-be-better-than-the-ignorance-that-society-in-general-is-steeped-in?
i'll-leave-that-thought-with-yous-all!

peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I really don't understand why people need proof all the time.

I have been in many situations where I wish I had access to a camera or I went to take a photo graph and batteries were dead.

This site is about sharing experiences, so if by some small or large chance others have seen the same thing they will feel validated.

If skeptics spout off, so what! lol

We'll see more and more of these cones and rods as the vibrational frequency of the dimension rises. I don't expect many people to understand what I just stated, but those of you that do will understand.

Peace

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

30 foot cone-shaped object lands on California ranch

You mean the Conehead's are REAL?!?!?!

I bet Colin Andrews laughs like crazy when people believe his unoriginal b.s., I know I do..

[edit on 13-7-2009 by ALLis0NE]

Coneheads is playing on Comedy Central as I type this! Thats funny.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by ALLis0NE]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join