It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 foot cone-shaped object lands on California ranch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I fine this story very interesting and has I was reading Colin Andrews report posted 7/12/09 regarding this event it sounds like these UFO Craft might of actually landed at this Ranch.

The other interesting part of this story is that the same kind of sounds were heard as in the Silbury Hill area case that Colin Andrews is in England Investigating .

This event just happened on 7/5/09 and was just posted on www.colinandrews.net... .

It was not posted the other day .

If your reading this all for the first time these are two very different events California and England .

Mufon in there database was given this report

www.colinandrews.net...
" Three California witnesses had an unusual experience during and after they watched a 30-foot-long and 20-foot-tall cone-shaped object with portholes that had either landed or was hovering slightly above their ranch, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database."

A fourth witness arrived later and was there for the final event.

The original three witnesses first noticed a “bluish light.” But looking closer, it was
described as “actually portholes that were illuminated from within. There were three on
the bottom in a row, one above-right/center, above that one was another single
illuminated porthole left-center and then two on the top.”

The object was between 300 and 400 feet away at it was hovering silently at ground level.

After watching for five minutes, they grabbed a few items and got into a truck to move toward it, but then noticed that the object “was just gone.”

They believe the object may also have landed.

They returned to the scene 20 minutes later, and heard a series of “click” sounds
coming from the trees around them. They moved away from the area.

Then a fourth witness stopped by to examine the area, and they “witnessed an
extremely bright 'swish' in the western sky.”

What followed was

www.colinandrews.net...
California, July 5, 2009 - Approx 30 ft wide, 20 ft tall, cone shaped, seven portholes illuminated from within, unknown color

I am a retired Detective with 25 years as a peace officer. With me was a marketing director for a national company and my 17 year old son. We live on a large ranch. It was 9:30 PM when I entered the inside of our home. As I looked out our kitchen window, I noticed extremely bright "bluish" lights which upon further observation were actually portholes that were illuminated from within. There were three on the bottom in a row, one above-right/center, above that one was anothersingle illuminated porthole left-center and then two on the top.

The object was approximately 300-400 feet from where I was watching it. I thought initially that someone was in my field illegally with a truck and trailer.

As I watched, I noticed that it was apparently hovering and made no noise. I immediately concluded that it was not a motor vehicle of any kind and noted that it made no noise whatsoever. As I was watching it, my friend came running out to the back deck asking what it was and then my son came, asking what the bright lights were. We spent approximately 5 full minutes trying to figure out what it was.

Totally perplexed, I got

(Colin Andrews/Editor: Police Sergeant near Silbury Hill, England two days later
witnessed three tall beings who ran faster than anyone he has ever seen and then
simply disappears. A strange clicking, static sound was coming out of the field. Read www.abovetopsecret.com... .

Please go to link for the final part of this www.examiner.com...

Credit www.colinandrews.net...

[mod edit: clipped quoted content]
Mod Edit: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thank you for this great find. I will be watching for any new info. I have heard of the "static click" related to other close encounter sightings and also along with many abductions.

I've said all along that Discloser would be made by the Off Worlders - not by any of Earth's Govenment Organizations.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
Thank you for this great find. I will be watching for any new info. I have heard of the "static click" related to other close encounter sightings and also along with many abductions.

I've said all along that Discloser would be made by the Off Worlders - not by any of Earth's Govenment Organizations.

Azureskys,

First thank you for your comments here.

Its getting very interesting now will keep you and others updated on this story and the one happening in England aswell .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Your report gave me the creeps when I read about the clicking noise. It brought back memories of that movie called "Fire in the Sky". The guys in that movie (based on a true story) saw a space craft in the woods and decided to check it out. One of the guys was abducted by the aliens. That movie is a must see for UFO lovers.

Fire in the Sky

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

What is the Ashtar Commands stance on this?

Surely they know what's going on?

...Surely YOU would know what this is all about??

[edit on 13/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace

Your report gave me the creeps when I read about the clicking noise. It brought back memories of that movie called "Fire in the Sky". The guys in that movie (based on a true story) saw a space craft in the woods and decided to check it out. One of the guys was abducted by the aliens. That movie is a must see for UFO lovers.

Fire in the Sky

First off, flag for the thread, very interesting. Heart sank a little when I spotted that it reminded somewhat of a film. My experience of these stories is that when an aspect of an event reminds someone of a film or a book, it's usually because that's where the idea came from for the story...

LW

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think you will find LoneWeasal, that it is because life imitates art. Most of what humans create with their mind eventually happens at another point in the future. Weird, huh?

Although, after researching, the movie Fire In The Sky is based on a TRUE STORY, so I guess it is life imitating art imitating life.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

flagged as well....man, that gave me the chills....i think that clicking noise was also in the movie the Signs as well...if i saw that in my backyard, i would break out my camcorder and run towards it..(maybe not, ill be scared s***less)....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitemotel

....i think that clicking noise was also in the movie the Signs as well...

Then that's not a good sign for this incident report. As usual. a person who sounds like a decent witness that can't be revealed, etc.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
So the object landed in his yard and was there for over 5 minutes and not one even slightly blurry picture?

I don't know man, I think that would be the first thing anyone would do was to grab their camera or video recorder, heck even a cell phone.

I suppose though that this guy doesn't own any of the items mentioned above....although highly unlikely.

As for the "clicking" sound.... maybe its more of an electrical discharge of some sort rather than a form of "alien" communication.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How is it that no pictures are available

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
How is it that no pictures are available

It's called finding gullible people on websites like ATS and using them to gain popularity.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Fire in the Sky

Greetings Lostinspace,

My understanding is the book which the movie is based on is very different according to those who have read that material .

Hollywood tends to take liberties with real events and change them.

Thats a whole another story.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No pictures are available that number one. Number two is that this exact same guy is investigating the same type of event in England. Sounds to me like somebody needed an excuse for a vacation.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
What is the Ashtar Commands stance on this?

Surely they know what's going on?

...Surely YOU would know what this is all about??

I doubt the OP will seriously ever answer any questions related to that ever again. Unfortunately for him, people on ATS never forget anything.

Exactly. Without any pictures to back it up, it would be an insult to other makers of threads on the UFO forum who put countless hours researching their claims and backing it up with multiple sources of proof beyond witness testimony not to move this to The Gray Area.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Pictures or it didn't happen. 5 minutes is a long time to sit staring at a huge cone suspended in mid air in your back garden. Try it for yourself. Set a stopwatch, go to your garden and do nothing but stare at an inanimate object for 5 minutes and think to yourself how many times you could have ran back to the house to get a camera in that time.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel

Fire in the Sky

First off, flag for the thread, very interesting. Heart sank a little when I spotted that it reminded somewhat of a film. My experience of these stories is that when an aspect of an event reminds someone of a film or a book, it's usually because that's where the idea came from for the story...

LW

Yeah, or maybe the films get their ideas from actual events
You just dont know.

Did 'Signs' have the same clicking noise from the aliens?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You would think the other members of the galactic confederations would at least give Ashtar Command a heads up if they were pulling a pit stop in Cali or the UK, wouldn't you.

Tsk.

God damn ET's no manners at all.

Wait 'tll Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones get wind of this.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It is easy for you guys to ask, where are the pictures but there can be reasons for no pictures, example such as...... they were so involved in observing and taking everything in and trying to comprehend what they were seeing that it """didn't even occur""" to them to get pictures, this happens a lot.

It is easy for people to say I wouldn't be scared or I would do this or that but when you are dealing with something as amazing as this subject you have no clue until it happens to you and only then do I believe you can/will understand.

I can understand this man not wanting to give his name for he worked in the Police Force/ Peace Force and this could come back and bite him.

These men may have even had contact up close and personal and don't even realize it yet.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Chadwickus,

I believe you were making a smartish remark about the person that started this thread in your last post.

I thought you were rude, not that you will care.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by observe50]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join