It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BREAKING NEWS: Many More than 8 People at CIT Conference

page: 8
21
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Thanks Ligon...

So this is after the Sheraton.

The FDR stopped recording as is passed west of the Sheraton, so am I safe to assume that this bank would not have been recorded?


You're welcome Cameron. I know you already knew exactly what bank he was referring to, however. I'm not going to keep answering questions that you already know the answer to while you play dumb. If you have a point make it. As I just said, and as you well know, the plane had to fly south of the Citgo station in a straight line in the final seconds before the alleged impact in order to hit the light poles and cause the directional damage to the building. The witnesses insist that it was on the north side, and those who watched it approach (ANC guys and Sean Boger) say it was banking, as you know, proving that it did not hit the light poles nor the building.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Ligon]




posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ligon


You're welcome Cameron. I know you already knew exactly what bank he was referring to, however. I'm not going to keep answering questions that you already know the answer to while you play dumb.


Actually, I was being sincere. I have a bad habit sometimes of posting responses while only skimming other posts.

While I appreciate the same old CIT / NOC stuff. I was more interested in asking Turbofan why the bank would show up on the FDR when the FDR wasn't even operating at the time of the bank.

Again, thank you.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

I was more interested in asking Turbofan why the bank would show up on the FDR when the FDR wasn't even operating at the time of the bank.




Because the notion that the 2006 released NTSB alleged FDR information "wasn't even operating at the time of the bank" has been proven to be false:









[edit on 14-7-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Originally posted by CameronFox

I was more interested in asking Turbofan why the bank would show up on the FDR when the FDR wasn't even operating at the time of the bank.




Because the notion that the 2006 released NTSB alleged FDR information "wasn't even operating at the time of the bank" has been proven to be false:

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]


Wrong Craig. Quite the contrary, it has been proven 100% correctvia multiple data sources (5 radar data sets, DME correlation of ALL of the DME values, positional data).

[edit on 14-7-2009 by 911files]



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

But again, the approval of AJ or the moderators at the PP forum has nothing to do with the veracity of this evidence and to suggest otherwise is a logical fallacy of the highest order.


LOL.

I never questioned the veracity of your claims. i asked if AJ thought you were disinfo. Ok then, I've been corrected. The mods there believe that you spew jibberish. Thanks for the correction.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files
 


The notion that alleged radar data or ANY other data can prove that the alleged black box data mysteriously stopped functioning 6 seconds before the alleged impact is illogical, absurd, and impossible.

Clearly you have no idea what you are even trying to discuss.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
reply to post by jthomas
 



OK, so there's no "official story"


Correct. Thanks for the admission.


So, any way you slice it your side of the EVENT does not add up.


I don't have a "side" and you don't know how to add. You can't refute the evidence so you just whine that "nothing adds up."

Look how far that gets you.




posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ligon

Originally posted by CameronFox
Thanks Ligon...

So this is after the Sheraton.

The FDR stopped recording as is passed west of the Sheraton, so am I safe to assume that this bank would not have been recorded?


You're welcome Cameron. I know you already knew exactly what bank he was referring to, however. I'm not going to keep answering questions that you already know the answer to while you play dumb. If you have a point make it. As I just said, and as you well know, the plane had to fly south of the Citgo station in a straight line in the final seconds before the alleged impact in order to hit the light poles and cause the directional damage to the building. The witnesses insist that it was on the north side, and those who watched it approach (ANC guys and Sean Boger) say it was banking, as you know, proving that it did not hit the light poles nor the building.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Ligon]


Nonsense, Ligon, nonsense.

It is still nonsensical for you guys to rely on the claims CIT makes when the congruence of all the evidence confirms only one conclusion, including what Sean Boger said he saw: AA77, a Boeing 757, hit the Pentagon.

It's even more stupid when Craig, Aldo, and Cap'n Robby Balsamo can't produce any eyewitnesses to any jet flying over and away from the Pentagon as they claim and their silly claims require. Ranke even said that they don't have to as "investigators." Imagine that.

I've asked them to produce eyewitnesses from the hundreds of people all around the Pentagon - on the freeways and bridges, parking lots and buildings and they get all mad, slimy, and evasive. In reality, CIT knows full well that AA77 hit the Pentagon. They also know how to attract gullible people with their contradictory claims and foolish, easily debunked scenarios.

So, really, almost 8 years have gone by and people still fall for CIT nonsense.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by 911files
 


The notion that alleged radar data or ANY other data can prove that the alleged black box data mysteriously stopped functioning 6 seconds before the alleged impact is illogical, absurd, and impossible.

Clearly you have no idea what you are even trying to discuss.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]


Craig, this so stupid I won't even waste time responding to it. Please pick up a book and study metrology. It is a science unto itself and specializes in doing just that - comparing measurement systems.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by 911files
 


The notion that alleged radar data or ANY other data can prove that the alleged black box data mysteriously stopped functioning 6 seconds before the alleged impact is illogical, absurd, and impossible.

Clearly you have no idea what you are even trying to discuss.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]


The notion that CIT had an alleged conference in an alleged hotel when no photographs have been produced showing Craig and Aldo with an alleged group of people, allegedly attending the alleged conference, proves that such a conference never happened, is absurd, and could not possibly have happened.

Isn't it fun to have your very own "logic" you've used for years to cover up your silly claims come crashing down on you, Craig?



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files
 


Nice job at faking authority and confidence while utterly failing to directly address the issue being discussed.

I presented information proving that the alleged black box has other values recorded beyond the point where the lat & longs mysteriously stopped.

You have provided nothing to the contrary but empty bluster.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT
 


What do you expect from someone who gets information from the 'bird
strikers'?!



I wonder if they've figured out which species of bird knocked out
the power to the main bus?!


Now that W. Stutt has confirmed everything that Undertow and I have
been trying to explain all along (that transients can't erase a FLASH EEPROM), they claim birds erased the data!

Tweet Tweet!


Craig is right on track john. There is no connection bewtween FDR and
RADAR data 'electrically'.



[edit on 14-7-2009 by turbofan]



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by 911files
 


Nice job at faking authority and confidence while utterly failing to directly address the issue being discussed.

I presented information proving that the alleged black box has other values recorded beyond the point where the lat & longs mysteriously stopped.

You have provided nothing to the contrary but empty bluster.


Craig, I provided you with a link to entire thread on the very topic. It has already been discussed. I made no appeal to authority. I simply told you that for what you claim is impossible is done every day and is a science unto itself for which you seem to be ignorant. The data stream termination has been verified over-and-over by people much smarter than I am. So you expect me to take the word of a 'software engineer' who isn't a 'software engineer' that it is impossible?

EVERY witness asserts that the plane flew into the Pentagon. If you want to argue about what path it took, okay, make yourself look like an idiot. However, ALL of the data and eyewitnesses support that the plane hit the Pentagon. For three years now we have only been asking for one fly-over witness. To date, how many have you produced? Zero. Come back and talk to me when you have one.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files
 


Most witnesses describe a bank too!


Tweet!



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files
 


The plane can't hit from the north side.

All of the witnesses saw the plane on the north side.

Witnesses saw it flying away.

Your fake authority, confidence, and blind faith in govt data can not change this definitive evidence proving a deception.




Bluster on.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by 911files
 


The plane can't hit from the north side.

All of the witnesses saw the plane on the north side.

Witnesses saw it flying away.

Your fake authority, confidence, and blind faith in govt data can not change this definitive evidence proving a deception.




Bluster on.



Yeah, funny how all of those witnesses you posted say the plane hit the Pentagon



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
reply to post by 911files
 


Most witnesses describe a bank too!


Tweet!


But none describe a 60+ degree bank required to pull north of the Citgo - Tweet!



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Witnesses saw it flying away.


Who saw it flying away?

Besides Roosevelt Roberts, who's account cannot be corroborated and in any event is so convoluted and filled with inconsistencies to make it totally unbelievable.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
But none describe a 60+ degree bank required to pull north of the Citgo - Tweet!


There is no FDR data for the North side...therefore you cannot attribute
the same speed as the planted data. If you're going to cherry pick on speed, then start thinking about the other parameters.

Don't try to debate me on this stuff, you'll lose every time.

GO hang out with Crackey and figure out what happened to those
"missing seconds"


[edit on 14-7-2009 by turbofan]



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Witnesses saw it flying away.


Who saw it flying away?

Besides Roosevelt Roberts, who's account cannot be corroborated and in any event is so convoluted and filled with inconsistencies to make it totally unbelievable.



I'm also very interested in who saw it flying away.

And where can we see and hear their account of the alleged "flying away" event??




top topics



 
21
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join