It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Many More than 8 People at CIT Conference

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
LOL.
Nothing like you debunking CIT for all to see.

If that's your best come-back comment, then CIT has nothing to worry about. Although I'm not a part of CIT, so I don't speak for them. Picking apart your false logic is more than enough reason for me to type here.

It's plain for all to see, that your own words debunked yourself.

Neither you, nor anyone else has the magic power to know how many witnesses there should have been.

Neither you, nor anyone else has the magic power to know what the witnesses there should have seen.

Spin away, jthomas. Set your damage control to maximum.

You began another thread that was pure disinformation and misrepresented the truth about the number of people at the CIT presentation. How will you control the damage to your credibility about that false claim?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
There were at least 70 people there. They were extremely attentive, dying to ask questions the entire time, and to my surprise there was actually a standing ovation at the end.

From 8 people to more than 70 is a pretty big difference.

I was hoping for 70 to be in attendance. It's consistent with my ongoing premise that .0001% of the population believes this junk.

Of course I am going with DC stats only, NOT the 5.3 MILLION in the metro area.

(I think, at any given time .0001% of the population will believe ANYTHING)

But it is a good start.. Who could have imagined this kind of success after only EIGHT years?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

LOL.
Nothing like you debunking CIT for all to see.

If that's your best come-back comment, then CIT has nothing to worry about. Although I'm not a part of CIT, so I don't speak for them. Picking apart your false logic is more than enough reason for me to type here.

It's plain for all to see, that your own words debunked yourself.

It's plain to see that you blew it. However, feel free to continue to show you can't reason, tezzajw. Discrediting yourself is fine with me.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I can promise you that CIT will never remove our published articles from the public domain.

Nor will you correct the errors that are present in them.

I'm intrigued about this revisit to a previous witness. I'm guessing that you've harrassed Lloyde again to squeeze more "virtual confession" out of him.

I hope you guys got straight to the point, though. I can't wait to see Lloyde's reaction when Aldwin backs up his tough forum speak in person, and calls Lloyde England a MASS MURDERER to his face.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
Now Craig, you and I have both been in that parking lot and you know that is a load of manure. A plane with a 124 foot wingspan directly over that lot would be at a between 70 - 90 degree angle up from the ground from their POV. The angle indicated by their arms in your interviews is less than 45 degrees. Please pick up a trig book and do the math.

The simple fact that most witnesses describe a bank of any amount
is a knife through the official story.

What happens when a fixed wing aircraft is banking people? I think
911flies can figure it out!

Congrats to Craig and the team for their successful event. I'm
sincerely proud of you guys for taking initiative and funding your
own way to promote this news!

Looking forward to the video and summary so that I may forward it
and spread the news!

Thanks,
Tino

[edit on 13-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Congrats to Craig and the team for their successful event.

"Successful?" That was a success? I suppose there's something in not setting your goals very high.

If that was a success I wish you more successes in the future.

Are the trials going to start soon? I need to know. I have a business trip coming up and I'd like to know if I should plan it or not.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It's plain to see that you blew it. However, feel free to continue to show you can't reason, tezzajw. Discrediting yourself is fine with me.

Yes, I blew your false logic away. I showed how you contradicted yourself with regards to what witnesses might/not have seen.

I know that discrediting yourself is fine with you. You discredited yourself with that statement about what the witnesses should have/not seen and you discredited yourself with a false thread about CITs presentation.

Go right ahead, post more, there's a strong chance that you'll continue to discredit yourself even further and when you do, I'll be there to pick up on it and point it out to you.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
Are the trials going to start soon? I need to know. I have a business trip coming up and I'd like to know if I should plan it or not.

Why would you bother going, trebor? You didn't make any effort to go to CIT's presentation. It's not like you're typing from Florida, too far out of your way to attend, is it?

'Business trip', hey? Sure... If that's what an alleged 25 year veteran of the DOD wishes us to believe.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hey Trebor, live up to your word. Why don't you throw a party in another
town for 9/11 official story believers and see how many people show up?

Fly down to NYC/DC, put up some flyers, make a presentation and see if
you can get about 70 people to listen to you speak.

By the way Trebor, what happens to an aircraft while banking? What
did the FDR say about banking in this leg of flight?

Why would any bank be a problem for the official story and the light poles, etc.?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Yes, I blew your false logic away. I showed how you contradicted yourself with regards to what witnesses might/not have seen.

I know that discrediting yourself is fine with you. You discredited yourself with that statement about what the witnesses should have/not seen and you discredited yourself with a false thread about CITs presentation.

Now it's "should?" Too bad you have to keep changing your claims to try and make a square peg fit in a round hole.

Keep trying, tezzajw!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Hey Trebor, live up to your word. Why don't you throw a party in another
town for 9/11 official story believers and see how many people show up?

There is no "official story," Turbofan. You know you can't continue to flaunt that canard.

There is no need for anyone to have a conference on what we know and you can't refute.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
Now Craig, you and I have both been in that parking lot and you know that is a load of manure. A plane with a 124 foot wingspan directly over that lot would be at a between 70 - 90 degree angle up from the ground from their POV. The angle indicated by their arms in your interviews is less than 45 degrees. Please pick up a trig book and do the math.

The simple fact that most witnesses describe a bank of any amount
is a knife through the official story.

The simple fact that AA77 hit the Pentagon is what counts.

What happens when a fixed wing aircraft is banking people? I think
911flies can figure it out!

What happens when a jet hits the Pentagon and no one sees a flyover?

Congrats to Craig and the team for their successful event. I'm
sincerely proud of you guys for taking initiative and funding your
own way to promote this news!

You would be. It's the nature of the beast.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

...because I'm in the DOD community as well! Have been for nearly 25 years. DC-based, Pentagon and Crystal City.

Do you forget your own spin between threads and posts? 25 years in the DOD and not a lick of Logic 101 to be found.

Where in that statement did I say I was military? I suppose a "citizen of the world" doesn't understand that there are career civilian employees of the DOD establishment that have never worn a uniform in their life.

Faster, please!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted by trebor451

posted by tezzajw
Why would you bother going, trebor? You didn't make any effort to go to CIT's presentation. It's not like you're typing from Florida, too far out of your way to attend, is it?

'Business trip', hey? Sure... If that's what an alleged 25 year veteran of the DOD wishes us to believe.

The US Department of Defense and the 9-11 perps are very lucky to have such a loyal hard-working dedicated trustworthy dishonest person such as trebor451 working for them defending the self-destructing 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY.

But trebor, trebor, trebor, your desperation is showing through your rhetoric.

You must calm down son; and represent your masters with greater dignity.

They are counting on you. It is their necks in the noose.

And we know trebor that you are not the least bit interested in some emotional and valueless principle such as simple justice for the victims of 9-11.

So you don't need to go to any 9-11 trials do you?

Unless of course you are a defendent.

From you. Quoting trebor:
...because I'm in the DOD community as well! Have been for nearly 25 years. DC-based, Pentagon and Crystal City. The only "dirty secret", and its no secret, I'm aware of are the idiots who denigrate the memories of those who died on 9/11 and who accuse the Pentagon and military establishment itself of executing this. Like you! And CIT. And PfT. And AE911.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted by trebor451
...because I'm in the DOD community as well! Have been for nearly 25 years. DC-based, Pentagon and Crystal City.

posted by tezzajw
Do you forget your own spin between threads and posts? 25 years in the DOD and not a lick of Logic 101 to be found.

posted by trebor451
Where in that statement did I say I was military? I suppose a "citizen of the world" doesn't understand that there are career civilian employees of the DOD establishment that have never worn a uniform in their life.

Where did tezzajw say you was in the military? Do you think the DOD does not screen their civilian employees? We trust you even less now.

post by tezzajw

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

There were at least 70 people there. They were extremely attentive, dying to ask questions the entire time, and to my surprise there was actually a standing ovation at the end.

From 8 people to more than 70 is a pretty big difference.

I was hoping for 70 to be in attendance. It's consistent with my ongoing premise that .0001% of the population believes this junk.

Of course I am going with DC stats only, NOT the 5.3 MILLION in the metro area.

(I think, at any given time .0001% of the population will believe ANYTHING)

But it is a good start.. Who could have imagined this kind of success after only EIGHT years?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Taxi-Driver]

Thank you for confirming my earlier prediction in this thread when I wrote:

It's not like the number matters anyway for your purposes. You would spin virtually any number. Even if it was full you'd say "Wow, they filled up a room THAT ONLY HELD 80 PEOPLE!" Or if it was a room that held 250, "WOW, 250 PEOPLE OUT OF 5 MILLION IN THE D.C. METRO AREA. THAT'S LIKE, ONE IN 20 THOUSAND IN ATTENDANCE. GREAT WORK CIT!" Or 300,000 people: "LOOKS LIKE 99.9% OF THE COUNTRY DOESN'T CARE." Hey, "debunking" is easy!

The bottom line is that even if zero people showed up that wouldn't mean the plane hit the building as opposed to flying over, and even if every person on earth showed up that wouldn't automatically make CIT correct. I know JREFers know this, so the obsession with trying to figure out the exact number so you can spin it as low really shows how desperate so many of you are

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

It's fine SPreston, our 'debunkers' tend to forget details

OK, so there's no "official story"...but the FDR doesn't support this bank.

So, any way you slice it your side of the EVENT does not add up.

critical thinkers?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

but the FDR doesn't support this bank.

Correct me if I am wrong. The FDR stopped recording as Flight 77 traveled west of the Sheraton Hotel?

If the FDR was not working... what bank are talking about?

Sorry... just a little confused.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

what bank are talking about?

I think he's talking about this one, Cameron.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2a8e64b18a2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/325631f0babf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d85c0b278dc0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4e8e3e2b325.jpg[/atsimg]
You know, the one the witnesses describe the plane having executed on the north side of the Citgo station, contrary to the required straight (non-banking) south side flight path, proving that the plane didn't hit the light poles or building.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9327187c478b.jpg[/atsimg]

National Security Alert - Witnesses independently and unanimously place the plane on the north side of the Citgo station from a variety of excellent vantage points, including at the Citgo station itself.
citizeninvestigationteam.com...

Frequently Asked Questions >> Why does it matter which side of the gas station the plane flew on? Couldn’t the plane have flown on the north side of the gas station and still hit the light poles and building?
citizeninvestigationteam.com...

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Ligon]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks Ligon...

So this is after the Sheraton.

The FDR stopped recording as is passed west of the Sheraton, so am I safe to assume that this bank would not have been recorded?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join