It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Many More than 8 People at CIT Conference

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Jthomas lied no...no...say it isn't so!

My faith in man has been destroyed by this revelation!

Say it ain't so JT. Say it ain't so!!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

Doesn't even HE believe that all your jibberish is disinfo?

No.

He has never said anything of the sort which is why you did not quote him.

Of course his approval has nothing to do with the veracity of this evidence and to suggest otherwise is a logical fallacy of the highest order.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No offense to the people who are taking this subject matter very seriously....but i just chuckle and giggle inside when i read the back and forth banter and verbal posturing. I love it when people talk about 'facts' and 'truth' using language which is inherently flawed and problematic....that makes me happy and I find it incredibly entertaining.

You know...I remember where i was on 9/11...and i remember my thoughts and feelings on that day....and you know what? I didnt need any 'evidence' or carefully parsed arguments to arrive at my personal convictions about what happened. There IS a special something that exists that some people call 'instinct' and 'intuition' that often defies our attempts at explaining things with logic and reason. I'm not saying logic and reason are worthless....but lets face it...we are the ghost in the machine here folks....a living mystery and dichotomy of existence....and to deny the viability and legitimacy of intuition and the 'inner knowledge' of the 'knower' deep inside would be to deny much of what makes a human being something more than just a biologically functioning entity.

That being said...I 'knew' (yes i put quotes around that word for a reason)...i knew within some deep psychic/spiritual fabric of my being on 9/11 that what happened wasn't what it seemed.....and after doing much reading like most of you I am of the same opinion still. The funny thing is...no matter how much i read both sides of the argument i just cant shake what my inner 'knower' says is true. I wish i could trust my gov....just like i wish i could trust my parents and other ppl that are in power over me....but we should know by now what people are and what they are capable of.

Anyway, i like to reduce things to their least complex parts when i try to figure out whats going on, whether its a computer, a car, a person, or a situation....and my sense of 'common sense' and logic dictates that the easiest way to put this to bed would be for the gov to release the tapes of the huge plane hitting the building. Even a child would agree this is the most expedient course of action if what was truly desired was to show once and for all what truly happened on that day. However, we are not so lucky. Instead we get to argue various fun factoids and stuff and it all makes a great big pot of verbal shyt stew to stir up and sniff....and well...isnt that fun????

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm kinda surprised that Alex Jones didn't show up with his bullhorn to your one-trick-pony show.

When you've got THAT guy calling woo, it's an indicator of.....

And where was Cap'n Robby Balsamo, the one who showed CIT's flight path had AA77 flying over the Pentagon, the flight path that would have had the flyover visible to scores of people all around the Pentagon?

Gosh.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
You're still sore that I debunked you on that one, twzzajw. You still can't produce on single "flyover" eyewitness. See:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Me, sore?

Where do you get off trying to 'imagine' what I am or am not?

You debunked yourself and you've tried to spin your way out of it ever since you made that post. It's come back to haunt you many times in lots of other threads.

Again, if anyone missed it: While 'dicussing' potential flyover witnesses, jthomas stated that no one has the magic power to know what any witnesses should have seen.

He has been in damage control ever since, trying to deny what he typed. Another government story believer who has also failed Logic 101.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
No Craig, posting at JREF stopped being fun. I still do the research. Working notes are different from finished papers Craig (I know that is hard for you to grasp). My finished papers are still online, some hacker wiped out many of my working notes so I no longer place them online.

You don't pay attention well do you Craig?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

No.

He has never said anything of the sort which is why you did not quote him.

Of course his approval has nothing to do with the veracity of this evidence and to suggest otherwise is a logical fallacy of the highest order.

So then what's this thread all about then?

Or is the OP also disinfo, spreading lies about disinfo about disinfo'ers?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
Call it "guilt by association" then, if you like. You espouse their theories,

Which is in fact false, trebor. I understand that you are relatively new to posting on ATS, therefore you've missed most of the posts that I have made. I don't have any particular sway towards any theory. You would know this if you paid particular attention to the generalised label that you try to put on me.

I understand how wrong you can be, even if you don't. It must be tough, typing from work, with the DOD screening your ATS posts. I can see why there would be pressure on you to misrepresent information about me.

Originally posted by trebor451
Where did you get the idea I had 25 years of military service? Do try to pay better attention. THAT is a case of posting misleading information.

From you. Quoting trebor:
...because I'm in the DOD community as well! Have been for nearly 25 years. DC-based, Pentagon and Crystal City. The only "dirty secret", and its no secret, I'm aware of are the idiots who denigrate the memories of those who died on 9/11 and who accuse the Pentagon and military establishment itself of executing this. Like you! And CIT. And PfT. And AE911.

Do you forget your own spin between threads and posts? 25 years in the DOD and not a lick of Logic 101 to be found.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

You're still sore that I debunked you on that one, twzzajw. You still can't produce on single "flyover" eyewitness. See:
Me, sore?

Yup, very sore.

Where do you get off trying to 'imagine' what I am or am not?

I know what you are. You've proved it to us many times as you are doing now.

You debunked yourself and you've tried to spin your way out of it ever since you made that post.

Too bad you can't muster up the ability to show any such thing.

Again, if anyone missed it: While 'dicussing' potential flyover witnesses, jthomas stated that no one has the magic power to know what any witnesses should have seen.

Correct. They will miss it just like you missed it. That's because I called ipsedixit on what he was doing. You missed that, didn't you? I called him on it when he wrote:

Have you ever stopped to consider that a lot of those drivers on the roads may have been actually doing what you are supposed to be doing while driving, that is, watching the road and the other traffic?

Some of them may have been on cell phones. What do you have to say to that?

So I said what is true:

Do you understand that neither you nor anyone else has the magical power to claim what an unknown number of people in a position to see a jet fly over the Pentagon would or would not see and you cannot guarantee that NO ONE would see the jet?

No, 9/11 Truthers have to speculate unrealistic scenarios to explain away the obvious: that there is NO evidence that any jet flew over and away from the Pentagon as CIT claims.

The laughs on you again, tezzajw.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

I see no quotes from AJ in that thread.

The fact that there are some lying deceptive mods on the PP forum has nothing to do with what AJ thinks or believes.

But again, the approval of AJ or the moderators at the PP forum has nothing to do with the veracity of this evidence and to suggest otherwise is a logical fallacy of the highest order.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

We see no flyover witnesses from you. That's the point. And that's why your "conference" on July 11 failed miserably.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

I don't believe Alex is disinfo. He is a loud mouthed activist who sometimes says the wrong things and acts crazy, but he gets attention. Also, you are correct his being disinfo or not has no bearing on the "truth" and he actually has said this in regards to other issues, its what we are personally doing that is the most important. Having said that, have you guys been interviewd with him?

I think he has this "paranonia" with anything Pentagon, thinking its all disinfo, perhaps in time he will let go and allow this because there are real problems with the Official Account and the Pentagon.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

We see no flyover witnesses from you. That's the point. And that's why your "conference" on July 11 failed miserably.

Have you ever watched Derrin Brown? The mentalist? Its amazing, he can influence people's minds, and do all sorts of things including making people think he is invisible.

Do you not think the Most Advanced Military in the world has at their disposal the means to influence people's minds? Or do you think people like Derrin Brown have "got one on the military?"

On the day of 9/11, there was the power of suggestion at work, people heard and or saw the planes crash at New York. A low flying plane would immediately be suspect.

Now what are people going to think when they see a plane flying right toward the Pentagon?

If the explosion was such, that it could "cover" the plane, and send out debris, no-one would accurately remember what happened, it would be the power of suggestion that would lead them into believing it crashed.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by talisman]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
911..... what a joke... the fact Americans to this day try and defend the official story shows just how fluroide dulls the IQ. Even blind freddy can see that TBTB that run America (and most of the world) planned 911 so they could further their middle east agenda.

Sadly 2985 people lost their lives on that tragic day... since then 1.4 million Irac people have been killed by the American 'war on terror' .. so which side is the murdering terrorists again??

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

I don't believe Alex is disinfo. He is a loud mouthed activist who sometimes says the wrong things and acts crazy, but he gets attention. Also, you are correct his being disinfo or not has no bearing on the "truth" and he actually has said this in regards to other issues, its what we are personally doing that is the most important. Having said that, have you guys been interviewd with him?

I never said he was disinfo but no we have not interviewed with him yet.

I think he has this "paranonia" with anything Pentagon, thinking its all disinfo, perhaps in time he will let go and allow this because there are real problems with the Official Account and the Pentagon.

Yes clearly he is reticent to discuss anything about the Pentagon attack at all.

That's why his silence on the information we have uncovered does not mean he considers us to be disinfo.

For all I know he has never bothered to even view it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachfin
911..... what a joke... the fact Americans to this day try and defend the official story shows just how fluroide dulls the IQ. Even blind freddy can see that TBTB that run America (and most of the world) planned 911 so they could further their middle east agenda.

Sorry Bachfin, this thread is not about defending the 'official story' (whatever that is). It is about snake-oil salesmen having a hard time selling a lame 'cuckoo flew over the cuckoo's nest' story.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wow some ats members are really working hard on discrediting CIT, and how funny it is when they have nothing to show or come with other to taunt the number of people who met up for the conference, and none of those was these so called debunkers, i wonder why?

First you start to taunt with "hohoho there was only 8 ppl, i got the from my best friend who is a reliable source"

then it became "hohoho you only had 12"

and then when it finally hitted these ignorant people that there was more than 50 they started to use the "hohoho only 50" so i gotta ask you self proclaimed debunkers how many CIT does it take to satisfy you?

And how many debunkers has to meet up for a conference like this to let it be fair? and why on earth didnt you meet up? i call you internet heroes and thats the step just right after E-thugs, sore loosers.

CIT you are doing a great job do not discuss with idiots, they will drag you down on their level and beat your with years of experience...

Best regards

Loke.

Ps.

How come US intelligence service never released anymore pictures than those 5 we all have seen, since as far as i know there is at least 50 cameras pointing towards 5gon? that has to be a more urgent call to get answers, for you debunkers than some private persons who does investigation in their respective freetime...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
Wow some ats members are really working hard on discrediting CIT,..

You've got to be kidding.

CIT discredited itself when they started several years ago. It doesn't take any work to ask Ranke a question about his claims that he can't ever answer.

Catch up with reality, my friend.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So I said what is true:

jthomas
Do you understand that neither you nor anyone else has the magical power to claim what an unknown number of people in a position to see a jet fly over the Pentagon would or would not see and you cannot guarantee that NO ONE would see the jet?

There you go again. Confirming to all who read this thread, that you don't know how many people were in a position to see a flyover.

Well done, jthomas. Spin away your old statement and control the damage that you caused yourself.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

So I said what is true:

jthomas

There you go again. Confirming to all who read this thread, that you don't know how many people were in a position to see a flyover.

LOL.

Nothing like you debunking CIT for all to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join