It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I'm Brian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I am Brian D Hill. I am the guy who met with the 6th great grandson of Patrick Henry from 1776 but because of the restrictions of this forum against spam I won't be able to tell you about this forgotten fore father patriot until at least 20 posts but anyways my political affiliation is direct democrat which means that politicians cannot pass laws but they put in the laws that the majority of voters approve of.

Also I run a political website but now has become a site dedicated to uniting people to resist the new world order thats officially to come. I also am trying to wake the masses up and stand up against Al Gore and cap and trade.

I am also poor and have type 1 diabetes and mild autism and have made a decleration to fight Swine Flu Vaccines because I suffered so much because of vaccines that I personally cannot take any more or else it could break me further apart.

I am also attempting to run a big press website in the fall where I will have regular press news, alternative media, opinion editorials, and conspiracy news so I will host news to inform the American people so they can fight the NWO.

Other then that if any of you have questions you like to ask me please don't hesitate to ask me?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hello Brian, How are you?

Welcome to ATS. It is always nice to see new members.

Keep posting around and you will have that 20 post minimum before you know it.

I look forward to seeing you around the board!

peace and love

GST

Forum member and moderator.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm Brian.... And so's my wife....

Sorry couldn't resist...

Welcome..

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Welcome man.

I'd be glad to take a look at your website. you'll certainly notify ATS in a thread, I hope so.
good luck fighting the NWO

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Welcome Brian!

Have a nice time!

Be nice and cool and feel free to ask me for help whenever you need it!

Enjoy ATS !

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wow! Now that's an INTRO!
TA DA!
Welcome..and get busy posting.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

Welcome man.

I'd be glad to take a look at your website. you'll certainly notify ATS in a thread, I hope so.
good luck fighting the NWO

Well I will put my website in my profile but it is a bit old and hasn't been updated for a while, thats why I am planning on moving the domain to a paid host because I just got a hold of the revolution church theme for wordpress and decided to make my own news site and I actually got video of events and met a great patriot in person.

I won't post the site yet unless It's not against the rules here to tell my homepage site. Besides I got more important things like bringing out who Patrick Henry Jolly is because theres hardly any info on this guy because he kinda remained underground but now that hes becoming very popular means that all this will change, I think he also is a bit fearful of being targeted so hes trying to be careful of what he talks about like when I asked him about the Bilderbergs he kinda didn't wanted to talk about it and so he definately knows about their group and even mentioned in my interview something like "it depends on how far this organization wants to take it" and so he knows about the secret societies and thats why hes standing up and telling Americans we need to do something.

I seen so many Alex Jones crazy videos from propaganda trolls I am trying to bring out a man whos not considered crazy.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Good luck to you.

Patrick Henry (the historical figure) has always been a favorite of mine.

I liked his "damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead" mentality. He had NO problem telling it the way he felt it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Sup man.

Shucks for your autism, I have some sort of idea of what you must go through because of it. I have Aspergers syndrome. I wish you well on your life journey.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Welcome! I cannot wait to hear more. I actually read on revolutionary history for leisure. This should be a thrill!

Welcome again!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Thanks everyone! I am hoping to fix the crooked machine of the system and make the system better again before all this iran, north korea, osama, terrorism, and other kids of junk. I want America to go back to the Liberties and freedoms we should have had since the start of this country.

It is up to us the people which can effect real change, not a president can do that, it is all of us which can decide to get off our computers and formulate a plan to live better lives, while saving planet earth, and taxes should go down instead of up uP UP! if taxes keep going up eventually nobody will be able to pay them and thus the system falls like Rome, Egypt, Maya, Greece, all civilizations that had corrupt governments and bullies end up toppling because dictatorships and selfish governments never work because selfishness can lead to destruction while giving and creating can only lead to true prosperity.

I really care more about people enjoying my work instead of charging for it.

new topics

top topics

join