It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Eight people show up for CIT conference.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The word circulating on the internet is is that eight people showed up for CIT's "National Security Briefing – Deconstructing the 9/11 Pentagon Attack," sponsored by The Wisdom Fund — TWF.org, July 11, 2009, in Arlington, VA. There were four presenters making a total of 12 people in attendance.

We are still waiting for Craig Ranke's post-conference "breaking news" summary of the "highly successful, ground-breaking event."

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Jthomas, I know you are happy, and thanks for the keeping us informed.
I guess this thread can close now, there really isn’t anything to discuss is there?
Maybe we should all start believing in the OS, because, only eight people showed up to the conferences.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Maybe we should all start believing in the OS, because, only eight people showed up to the conferences.

I think the point is that when people say that definitely 50% of the public believe in your cause, it doesn't really make sense that only 8 would turn up to such a presentation. I mean go look at the meetup stats for 911 groups? The endless funding demands etc.

If 50% of people do support your cause, they are sure being damn lazy about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think the breaking news should be is how jthomas is allowed to keep trolling on this forum without repercussions.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The title and premise of this thread are outright lies. Unlike jthomas, I was at the conference. There were many more than 8 or 12 people there, as photographs and video from the conference can confirm.

Is there no rule against making up lies like this in attempt to discredit members of this board (CIT)?

How many people are going to read this totally false headline and assume it's true before taking the time to get down to my post here?

This thread should be deleted.

Despite "debunkers" like jthomas spending untold hours on the internet ridiculing CIT, NOT A SINGLE DEBUNKER HAD THE COURAGE TO SHOW UP TO THIS EVENT AND CHALLENGE THEIR RESEARCH. This is not surprising considering that the vast majority are anonymous individuals who refuse to debate CIT in real time over the phone as well.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Ligon]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I would think that this would vindicate what Alex Jones has been saying all along.

(They're disinfo)

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ligon
The title and premise of this thread are outright lies. Unlike jthomas, I was at the conference. There were many more than 8 people there, as photographs and video from the conference can confirm.

Is there no rule against making up lies like this in attempt to discredit members of this board (CIT)?

How many people are going to read this totally false headline and assume it's true before taking the time to get down to my post here?

This thread should be deleted.

Despite "debunkers" like jthomas spending untold hours on the internet ridiculing CIT, NOT A SINGLE DEBUNKER HAD THE COURAGE TO SHOW UP TO THIS EVENT AND CHALLENGE THEIR RESEARCH. This is not surprising considering that the vast majority are anonymous individuals who refuse to debate CIT in real time over the phone as well.

Solution: Post a thread saying "Hundreds attand the CIT conference..." Or whatever number you believe were there.

I'm just saying... If people read that title, they will check out both threads if they're in doubt.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So, according to CIT and 9/11 Truther standards, there are less than 8 people seen with Craig and Aldo in the photos they provided.

By CIT standards, the picture of a group of people in a room could have been taken anywhere. Certainly Craig and Aldo are not seen anywhere with a large group of people.

9/11 Truther and CIT groupies cannot deny that. No photos, no proof.

What goes around comes around.

join