It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Calls for Establishing New World Order to Overcome Crises

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We are being conditioned to get used to the idea. However, I don't think we will see anything in our lifetime. I think we're guinea pigs, what they can get away with, what they can't, et cetera.

My biggest fear was water supply, to be honest. What will happen when they control it? I shrugged it off, nahh...it'll never happen. Well, look now, bottled water is being attacked.

I was watching the Today Show, the Kathy Lee and Hoda segment. They straight up discredited bottled water, said they loved how tap water tastes (especially in New York...you're kidding, right?). It was so concise, such a short segment (two minutes, tops), it was almost like it was to plant seeds.

I don't have cable, I was watching this on break at work, so I don't get to watch the propaganda. I read about all this stuff online, but I never see it played out on television so I truly have no idea where we currently are at, media wise. That's why that segment surprised me so much.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Can I offer an alternative view? While a one world government is by its nature likely to be controled by stronger states at the expense of weaker ones, a more pragmatic form of co-operation is going to be needed in the near future. The UN is ineffective because a few strong states can veto any resolution. Like it or not, society is already international. This will only increase. The people who don't have the needed resources to have a miinimum standard of liiving won't be silent forever.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

I'm all for a new world order myself, but I see this pattern as well.

This is a pretty rare stance for ATS.

I'm wondering how you see the NWO working in practical terms.

For example, do you see a potential world government, destroying all religions and political and economic groups to "level the playing field" Or do you see it as a group that will micromanage and govern the world's problems on an individual basis?

Basically, is multiculturalism the preferred model, or is monoculturalism?

Myself I can't see how a world government can cater for everybody without causing more problems than we have already. That's why a country as big as America has to be split into states. One size fits all policy would not work for America, let alone the entire world IMO.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Like has been proposed in the past for the EU I imagine the long term view could be to break up countries into smaller parts that actually cross national borders, and so for example London might be in the same administrative zone as say Brussels, Rotterdam and parts of North East France. The NWO government would have overall say with localised referendums used for regional matters.

Whilst initially they can say that the individual countries will still maintain their own identity, the regional assemblies will be purely for dealing with distributing centralised funding and managing trade, but over time they would gain more power and eventually the nation state will become a meaningles relic.

Once you eradicate someones sense of national identity you remove a lot of the issues that cause people to reject closer global integration.

I believe a NWO is necessary but not necessarily a good thing. We can't go on living in our own little silos, always fearing what the foreigner is up to. Implemented correctly a one world government could be a truly wonderful development, it could bring about world peace, the fair sharing of resources and the freedom for our species to turn it's attention away from trying to carve up this tiny planet and we could begin to dedicate our efforts to leaving this planet and exploring space. Imagine what we could be capable of if all the money spent on the military of all the major world players was diverted to science.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

A one world government is inevitable,no borders,no countries and one political structure.Will it happen in our or even the next generation? no...but the next generation will be quite close imo.The questions you just asked shows that we as a species on the whole right now in this day and age are not ready for such a thing....but make no doubts it wont be more than 150 years before it is envisioned.Discarding the fact we dont wipe ourselves out before hand

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

DD it is sickening. The rats are all scurrying aboard. Here's a report of another NWO butt boy:

From profits to ethics: pope calls for a new political and financial world order

This story out of the UK the seat of the NWO. The clown with the funny hats is scrambling to keep his seat at the last supper. I wonder what the "Faith Czar" thinks of the Pope. Will the Pope and Catholics answer to a czar? I think they will right up until the "World Faith" is imposed.

Then in an unequivocal critique of unbridled markets, the pope writes that "grave imbalances are produced when economic action, conceived merely as an engine for wealth creation, is detached from political action, conceived as a means for pursuing justice through redistribution." - John Hooper, guardian.co.uk

Is the Pope officially in the Obama administration? "Redistribution"? They're certainly writing for him.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
By the way it's not the first time we hear it used by Egyptian Politicians but usually we hear it in Classical Arabic "El Nezam El Alamy El Gedeed"
Here is a search results of the Arabic word in google
Google Link

[edit on 21-7-2009 by EgypTer]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join