It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Calls for Establishing New World Order to Overcome Crises

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Egypt Calls for Establishing New World Order to Overcome Crises

english.cri.cn

Egyptian Assistant Foreign Minister Naela Gabr said Saturday that the world society should make joint efforts to set up a new world order to deal with various crises.

Gabr made the appeal when addressing the senior officials' meeting of the 15th Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) summit, which opened Saturday in Egyptian Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh.

The current world situation is quite different from 48 years ago when the NAM was founded, with increasing population, outbreaks of epidemic and deteriorating environment, she said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Does anybody else see a pattern developing here?

I keep seeing heads of different govs the world over echoing this New world order stuff like a broken record in recent times, and I can't HELP but get the suspicion with everything we have been seeing taking place that we are being set up and conditioned for this "one world government" garbage.

Notice how they are using both the financial crisis' and these "mystery" flu viruses that keep popping up to blather on why we all need to submit to this "new" way of world governance?

english.cri.cn

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I would also say that the times we live in are quite strange. So they're using as an excuse to bring more central planning AKA the new world order and expand their power. They want us not to care about it. It's like I look at these news articles now where the elites call for this kind of stuff- and- it's like I feel conditioned almost not to scream out anymore. These people are absolutely mad. They just want more power.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There does seem to be a lot of this lately as you point out.

I'm all for a new world order myself, but I see this pattern as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I doubt the world can survive without a new world order.

Sure, we've been surviving so far... but so do cancer patients...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by trace_the_truth

That's what they want you to think. They want you think that we can't do without it. It'll just be the same as before. It's just now they would have power to do away with the constitution, and, take away all of your rights, and you wouldn't have a say against it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Egypt, eh?

Why not build a massive temple to Isis and Osiris there to tide us over as NWO headquarters for a time, until the Green Zone in Baghdad can be converted into an enormous, hulking Babylonian Ziggaraut dedicated to Semiramis and Nimrod or perhaps Inana/Ishtar and Marduk? Makes perfect sense to me...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I would love that.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Listen folks, it's coming..PERIOD!!
It would be nice if we had the luxury of sitting back with a tall cold one and immersing ourselves waist deep in NWO conspiracies like the good ol' days but these are no longer the good ol' days and this is no longer a conspiracy. It is a REALITY!

I wish I could close my eyes and make it all go away but it won't. It is actually here at our doorsteps. I would recommend not clinging to this life but let your attention be dominated by the life to come. In a few short years this is not a place you'll want to live anyway. Be mindfull of your thoughts and try to love eachother. We will make it through this, just maybe not in the way you would like to.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

I keep seeing heads of different govs the world over echoing this New world order stuff like a broken record in recent times, and I can't HELP but get the suspicion with everything we have been seeing taking place that we are being set up and conditioned for this "one world government" garbage.

Notice how they are using both the financial crisis' and these "mystery" flu viruses that keep popping up to blather on why we all need to submit to this "new" way of world governance?

english.cri.cn
Right on the money there.And every time i read the idea i cringe.So who's next on the one world order bandwagon,the pope?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Why the heck is ANYONE in power still using the words "NEW WORLD ORDER?" Don't they know how freaking evil the connotations of that expression are?

I think by now they'd have come up with another phrase..."dawning global paradigm" or "new mechanisms for global crisis resolution" or some other happy-sounding phrase. These people have PR departments and they must know by now what emotions the words "THE NEW WORLD ORDER" arouse.

Or is "THE NWO" only considered evil among cranks and lunatics like us? Do "normal people" (whatever that means) simply not know or care?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It isnt any consolation, but at least we will all be unique in the sense that when we are old we will be able to say that we lived to see the entire face of the world change.

New world order here we come, like it or not Im sad to say it is already here and most likely can't be stopped.

I just hope we dont find ourselves sitting around thirty years from now explaining to younger generations about what it was like when we still had freedom to say and do as we wished.

I am still relatively young but the possibilities that lay ahead in my lifetime to come scare the bejesus out of me.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ

Listen folks, it's coming..PERIOD!!
It would be nice if we had the luxury of sitting back with a tall cold one and immersing ourselves waist deep in NWO conspiracies like the good ol' days but these are no longer the good ol' days and this is no longer a conspiracy. It is a REALITY!

My personal problem I've been doing what you describe for decades and thus they very clarity of my initial vision itself has bound me in a cocoon of complacency, habit, and general crusty inertia. At this point all I can do is chuckle. I've become a kind of psychospiritual Statler & Waldorf to my own existence.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well it can be simply used as a blanket term...thats what NWO'ers do,no? anything and everything under the sun politically can be somehow squashed under the oh noes its the NWO umbrella.Then again looking at everything i think their probably is going to be some economical and political shift in the world.The only difference is that most people wont even notice the shift when it happens and will live day to day life like normal.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

english.cri.cn
Right on the money there.And every time i read the idea i cringe.So who's next on the one world order bandwagon,the pope?

The pope has already called for a new world order if im not mistaken:/

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

That's what they want you to think. They want you think that we can't do without it. It'll just be the same as before. It's just now they would have power to do away with the constitution, and, take away all of your rights, and you wouldn't have a say against it.

BINGO!!

That is what is happening here---We are under a worldwide CONDITIONING and SET-UP phase for this. And if we thought things were becoming totalitarian BEFORE, just wait until this "new" WORLD gov takes over. And the people at the top of the food chain---all the ones responsible for endless wars, conflicts and monetary fiascos, are the ones setting this up....So if anybody thinks they're doing this to "better the world", you are living in fantasy-land.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It doesn't have to be necessarily as bad for us as it will be for others. I bet Africans and some Asian countries are worse off. They are going to bear the burden for the establishment of this NWO. Although the Western elite will gain more power and will increase their wealth, those not belonging to the NWO will get poorer.

Anyhow, what surprises me is that they want Russia to jump onto the bandwagon, which consequently seems to join. They are not an ally of China; they rather see them as a threat that could invade the oil rich Siberia. China's population in the bordering areas already greatly outnumber their Russian counterparts while Chinese are already mass-emigrating to the Russian far-east. And we all know the saying: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The relation between Russia and the West will gradually show improvement. Mark my words.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Actually we have been doing quite fine with the way we are right now, unless you are advocating to give away the sovereignty of the USA then I guess the agenda of NWO will fall well within your expectations.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a New World Order will happen one way or another. Either that, or mankind will be wiped from the Earth before that happens.

Consider technological superiority, and the struggle to achieve it. If you have two nations that can obliterate each other (or every nation in the world, for that matter), at what point do we begin to see the paradigm shift? The understanding that war is not going to achieve anything positive?

When this happens, when war becomes so terrible that, conceivably, not a single soul could be left alive, that is when we will see the New World Order. it will be a response to our own darkest side.

The only problem with this is we will likely have to survive ANOTHER world war to get to that point (if not more than just 1).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join