It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resume of the 43RD President of the USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
GEORGE W. BUSH

relay4thetruth.blogspot.com...

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

Law Enforcement:

· I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pleaded guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been 'lost' and is not available.

Military:

· I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam .

College:

· I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a cheerleader.

Past Work Experience:

· I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.

· I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

· I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money.

· With the help of my father and our friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas.

Accomplishments As Governor Of Texas:

· I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making Texas the most polluted state in the Union. During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America.

· I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in borrowed money.

· I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American history.

· With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida, and my father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President of the United States, after losing by over 500,000 votes.

Accomplishments As President (with 4 3 5 Notable Firsts):

· I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.

· I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.

· I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.

· I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.

· I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.

· I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

· I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market. In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues.

· I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history. My 'poorest millionaire, ' Condoleezza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

· I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. President.

· I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.

· My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history,

· My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.

· I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.

· I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.

· I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts

· I appointed more convicted criminals to my administration than any President in U.S. history.

· I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States Government.

· I've have broken more international treaties than any other President in U.S history.

· I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations to remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.

· I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.

· I refused to allow inspector's access to U.S. 'prisoners of war' detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

· I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US election).

· I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President since the advent of television.

· I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period. After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.

· I garnered the most sympathy ever for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.

· I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind.

· I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. Citizens and the world community.

· I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families in wartime.

· In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.

· I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

· I am supporting development of a nuclear 'Tactical Bunker Buster,' a WMD.

· I have so far failed to fulfil my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice.

Records And References:

· All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view.

· All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

· All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review. I specified that my sealed documents will not be available for 50 years.

The American people for the most part did not do their home work, they took their liberty and freedoms for granted.

Instead of watching the Senate and Congressional Channel they watch "Dancing with the stars"

Instead of reading books of varing opinions they read the newspaper (which is owned by the elite "haves and have mores").

People don't like the truth - they like fairy tales and humbug. - Author: Edmond de Goncourt

One... gets an impression that civilization is something which was imposed on a resisting majority by a minority which understood how to obtain possession of the means to power and coercion. It is, of course, natural to assume that these difficulties are not inherent in the nature of civilization itself but are determined by the imperfections of the cultural forms which have so far been developed. - Sigmund Freud

The true civilization is where every man gives to every other every right that he claims for himself. - Robert G. Ingersoll

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by maria_stardust]

[edit on 13-7-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Well that depends if votes really count. I doubt they do, I am pretty sure Bush lost both times, but the PTB decided to change the votes. Remember its the people who count the votes that make the final decision. But I am not sure all that info was accurate, after all it is from a blog, but I don't really know. I didn't vote for him...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
That's okay, TheMythLives. Noone did. lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You forgot about the part where he kept assuring the country that the economy was strong, at the same time his corporate buddies were raping the American public of their retirement plans. OOPS!

America was asking questions wondering if they should sell and get out of the market while the getting was good. Their president laughed at their concerns and lied to them. Many elderly people lost everything.

And still some cheer him???

I gave you a star and flag for a great post.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

According to this documentry video.google.com...

The election was "rigged".

Makes you wonder what's really going on and how much "power" we the people really have.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Let's see if I can do the same with Obama.....

Barack Hussein Obama

Place of birth: Unknown

Military: None

College: Graduated from Columbia and Harvard Law School. College transcripts under the name of Barry Sorento and applied for financial assistance as a foreign student.

Past work experience:

Community Organizer.

Ran for US Congress and Lost.

Gave a good speech at the DNC National Convention.

Finally won a seat in the Senate by default. After serving for a little more than 150 days announced he was running for President.

Accomplishments of US Senator:

None

Accomplishments as President

Quadrupled the National Deficit.

Shattered the record for the largest National Deficit.

Spent more money than all Presidents from Washington to Bush combined in less than 6 months.

Since he has took office over 3 million people have lost their jobs.

Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.

Appointed more Czars than Russia had in it's history.

Announced closure of Club Gitmo with no plan as to where the detainees will go.

Takes over Banks, car companies, and wants to take over Health Care.

Advances Global Warming as a way a produce revenue for the Government.

I could go on and on.....all this was right off the top of my head. Just imagine what I could have came up with if I had George Soro's money behind me?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
GW Bush is not a perfect human being, but he was a damn good president during one of the most horrific events of our nation's history.

Posts like this simply detract attention to the mess that's being made now.

People do need to pay attention to what's going on with the administration and the Congress because we're marching into completely uncharted territory, for us anyway.

Pay attention to the Europeans who for some reason are now rejecting the kinds of policies that are being crammed down our throats.

It's 2009. Pay attention.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I agree with RRconservative in full. Bush may have not been the best president but he did a helluva better job than the OBAMANATION is doing now.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I saw a report today in order to get his government health plan to work , those making 350k a year could be taxed 45%. That still won't be enough, to cover it, so guess who is getting taxed next?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The one thing I dont understand is the continued justification about the Iraq war. It was a blatant lie, and yet for reason some folk still BS about the intentions behind the war.

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Posts like this simply detract attention

Posts like this detract attention away from the OP.

There are plenty of other Obama bashing threads you can join in, for now keep on topic please.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
The one thing I dont understand is the continued justification about the Iraq war. It was a blatant lie, and yet for reason some folk still BS about the intentions behind the war.

Maybe you missed it. The troops are being pulled out, and many have already left there to be redeployed elsewhere. And really the reasons for going there are moot at this point, which is probably why no one really talks about it much anymore. Regardless of the validity of the reasons given at the time, eight years later is a bit late to do anything about it don't you think?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The recession raged on for a year and a half before the Bush administration finally fessed up to in their final months of office. Imagine what measures could have been taken in that time frame to avert what is a complete meltdown of a GOP backed deregulated market.

Bush's worst failures involve turning a completely blind eye to a resurgent Russia extending it's political control over it's breakaway former republics, an arms race with China and an out-of-control N. Korea, all the while Bush and co. spent many many billions of dollars occupying a country we already had under complete domination.

I embrace the core conservative fiscal policies most Americans who identify themselves as republicans do, but utterly refute what the GOP is. Bush, Cheney, Rove, and their ilk have done considerable damage to the country and put it into a position that it may never recover from, at least not without extraordinary measures.

One more item for the Bush resume:
Theft of the 2004 presidential election in Ohio with electronic votes routed through non-government computers (the tech guru who orchestrated this feat later is "killed" piloting his own plane).

As to Bush being the "savior" of this nation after 9/11 - well, I find it highly coincidental that the very minds who conceived of the "Northwoods" document should suffer precisely that form of attack shortly after coming to power.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Maybe you missed it. The troops are being pulled out, and many have already left there to be redeployed elsewhere. And really the reasons for going there are moot at this point, which is probably why no one really talks about it much anymore. Regardless of the validity of the reasons given at the time, eight years later is a bit late to do anything about it don't you think?

It is? you mean 6 years the real reasons behind the war is a moot? For all the crys and garbage I heard back in april 15th regarding this government, it appears the lies behind the war are irrelevant to you Jenna. We lost over 4000 lives there, over a war based on WMDs which were proven non-existent prior, then it became about terrorism despite the nation having nothing to do with it, over $600 billion and 4000 lives later you dont seem to give a damn anymore.

You really want me here to take your teabagging protest seriously with that kind of mentality of yours over the last war. This is why liberals and some independents along with the rest of the world continue to frown at these tea parties, continue to give it less attention, because the majority of folks in it are hypocrites, in it for partisan reasons, and their silence in the past speaks for that reasons.

Dont come to me and tell me these tea parties are of real concern for this nation because it appears your fellow teabaggers threw that away a long time ago.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

There are plenty of other Obama bashing threads you can join in, for now keep on topic please.

It is not your place to moderate this thread.

My post was in contrast to the opinions posted by the original poster and my opinion of the effect of the original post, therefore it does not detract from the OP.

These are topical observations.

It is also inaccurate to characterize my opinions of the Obama administration as "Obama bashing."

While I have many disagreements with the current administration, I have never bashed our president.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

It is? you mean 6 years the real reasons behind the war is a moot? For all the crys and garbage I heard back in april 15th regarding this government, it appears the lies behind the war are irrelevant to you Jenna. We lost over 4000 lives there, over a war based on WMDs which were proven non-existent prior, then it became about terrorism despite the nation having nothing to do with it, over $600 billion and 4000 lives later you dont seem to give a damn anymore.

It's late and my math is off apparently. It just feels like eight years I suppose. Either way it's been dragging on for way too long. And I do believe you misunderstood me, and believe me I do give a damn and may be giving something more than that before long if my luck runs out. My point that I apparently didn't make clear enough in my effort to not write a book with that post like I usually do, was that there's nothing we can do to change what has happened. We can't take back the war, we can't bring all the dead back to life, we can't magically make all the money spent reappear, we can't make all the buildings that have been destroyed whole again.

Regardless of what the real reasons were for us entering Iraq were, we can't change anything. The time to stop it and fix it is long past. We were lied to and everyone bought it, hook, line, and sinker. We're up past our eyeballs in this mess and arguing over the real reasons we went in isn't going to change anything or make it better. Is it important to find the real reasons? Absolutely, lest we make the same mistake in the future. Is it an immediate necessity? Nope, for the simple fact that the time to find the real reasons was before we went in and people died. But we didn't.

You really want me here to take your teabagging protest seriously with that kind of mentality of yours over the last war. This is why liberals and some independents along with the rest of the world continue to frown at these tea parties, continue to give it less attention, because the majority of folks in it are hypocrites, in it for partisan reasons, and their silence in the past speaks for that reasons.

Except that for all intents and purposes I'm a liberal except on a few issues. Most of the people at the tea parties are fed up with liberals and conservatives, as am I. So there goes the partisan reasons. The tea parties are the latest expression of people's frustrations with our government, not something specific to the wars. And they are something that been building up for years. So there goes the silence in the past reasons. Not sure where you're getting your hypocrites comment from.

Is it hypocritical to hate everyone in government for this hole they've dug for us? Is it hypocritical that after all the crap we got from Bush for the last 8 years we're sick and tired of it and not willing to put up with more of the same from Obama? Is it hypocritical to insist, no I take that back, demand that those in our government be held accountable for their actions? I don't think so.

Dont come to me and tell me these tea parties are of real concern for this nation because it appears your fellow teabaggers threw that away a long time ago.

Threw what away? Many of the people who have been going to the tea parties are the ones who have been getting the short end of the stick for years and they are fed up with the government and the way things are going. So sorry the limit wasn't reached when you think it should have been, but the fact of the matter is that this has been building for awhile and it was just a matter of time before there was a visible reaction aside from complaining.

And please, drop your sexual insults. It does nothing but make you look bad and you're better than that.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

No, you need to wake up and educate yourself as to what is really going on. I saw this coming with the village idiot that was previously in the White House.

How can you say that a person who mandated torture on pows was "a damn good president"?

A closed mind and proud heart gathers no knowledge and you have both.

www.harpers.org...

By Scott Horton

In the current issue of Hamburg’s highly respected weekly Die Zeit, economics editor Fabian Lindner takes a look at an important study of the U.S. economic downturn done by Kenneth Rogoff, the International Monetary Fund’s former chief economist who now teaches at Harvard, and Carmen Reinhardt, a well known capital markets expert at the University of Maryland. The Rogoff-Reinhardt study says that what’s happening in the United States right now has been predictable for some time and that the country is facing the real prospect of a long and severe recession, all the result of profligate fiscal practices and a failure to properly police the capital markets. Here’s the essence of the Zeit piece [my transl.] summarizing the Rogoff-Reinhardt study:

Rogoff and Reinhardt demonstrate the pattern behind the emerging economic crisis. The two scientists reach their conclusions on the basis of a study of 18 financial and banking crises in developed countries. They concluded that a crisis caused an average drop in the per-capita economic growth of two per cent. Countries took roughly two years to recover. Among the particularly hard-hit nations they studied were Spain in the late seventies, Norway in the late eighties and Finland, Sweden and Japan in the early nineties. In these states economic growth fell as much as five per cent, and recovery could not even be achieved within three years. And this worst case scenario is what Rogoff and Reinhardt are projecting for the United States over the coming years.

The course followed by each of these crises was the same: Houses and stock prices rose strongly on the back of both private and public debt and driven in part by the presence and participation of foreign investors, creating high current account deficits. If asset prices fall suddenly, then sooner or later, a collapse in growth followed. In the case of the USA in particular, the rise in housing prices and the current accounts deficit are more pronounced than in previous crises, which does not bode well. Still, until recently stock prices held strong. But Rogoff and Reinhart believe that this has more to do with the Fed’s frequent interventions injecting liquidity into the market to maintain artificially high values. This won’t work any longer. Last week, for instance, the S&P 500 index fell by 5.4%.

What has brought this crisis about? On this point the two economists also see parallels with the past. Rogoff and Reinhart stress that of liberalization of financial markets preceded most of the crises they foresaw. There was no legal liberalization in the United States over the last years, but there was liberalization in practice. One has only to think of the many new financial products with nicknames that sound like robots from the “Star Wars” series to understand the considerable problems now facing the financial community. Especially new and unregulated devices, such as the so-called “Special Investment Vehicles” (SIV).

Just how bad will the downturn in the U.S. economy be? Will the country face a loss in growth closer to two or more in the range of five per cent? At the moment this can’t be forecast. But history tells us that it will not be easily avoided by cute fixes.

But the cute fix is just what President Bush has in mind. He wants to mail out checks to a large stratum of the economy in a move designed to bolster consumer spending. Economists are anything but agreed that it will serve this end. Much more likely, it will simply magnify the already devastating treasury deficit, which is a key part of the current problem.

Bush doesn’t really intend to do anything to avoid the recession. He is aiming to push it back a few months in an effort to create the public impression that the recession will be the responsibility of his successor. And how are the Democrats responding to this brazen effort to saddle them with accountability for the mess that Bush made?

It’s hard to find meaningful analytical discussion in America’s mainstream media. How could it hope to compete with the latest Paris Hilton story, or some flub-up by an exhausted presidential candidate out on the hustings? Viewers and readers don’t want to be worried by it, they reason. They’re wrong, of course. The level of anxiety and concern among the public is high, as is concern and coverage in the quality press around the world. The curious standout is the mainstream media in the United States.

However, the Washington Post’s Dan Froomkin serves up an excellent piece yesterday putting the questions in the perspective of social justice:

Democrats and Republicans agreed last week that this would be a good time for the government to give away vast sums of money. And yet the Democratic leadership is considering it a victory that some small portion of the money will actually go to people who need it. The vast majority will go to the middle and upper-middle class. What did Bush give up in the course of these tough negotiations? Well, originally he wanted the super-wealthy to get some of the money. He wanted the poor to get nothing. He also wanted his tax cuts, which heavily favor the rich, to be made permanent. That is what we call a compromise in this day and age.

Because social justice is essentially off the political radar in the Bush era — and because both parties are prone to pandering to the middle class during an election year — Democrats never even tried to get White House agreement on a stimulus package that would significantly help the needy. An option that could have had a hugely positive social impact, while effectively stimulating the economy, never had a chance.

The Washington press corps didn’t seriously consider what $150 billion might have meant to people living in the margins of our society. The closest thing I could find to a serious treatment of that question was in South Dakota. Kevin Woster writes in the Rapid City Journal: “Mari King, a 25-year-old pregnant mother of two, who relies on food stamps and income-based housing, didn’t qualify for the tax rebate of up to $800 per qualifying individual that was initially proposed by President Bush. And it was unclear Thursday whether she would be covered by an expanded assistance plan being negotiated by congressional leaders to give smaller checks, possibly about $300, to virtually anyone who earns a paycheck.

“As an asthmatic with other health issues who is currently out of work, King relies on government assistance to get by. She said she and her children have daily financial needs that could be helped by a few hundred dollars. “‘It would do a lot,’ she said as she selected free food items at the food pantry on North Maple Ave. in Rapid City. ‘There are things I’d like to buy for my kids that I can’t buy. I could do some thing for them that I can’t do now.’ . . . “King hopes she isn’t forgotten in the negotiations. So does her mother, Bridget Defender, who now lives on disability payments and other assistance, including food from the food pantry. Defender hopes federal officials won’t overlook her as they develop the financial-stimulus package.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

...continued www.harpers.org...

I get a little nauseous whenever people start talking about using the budgetary process as a means of addressing social inequality and find it difficult to muster sympathy for this approach. The better approach for the country is fiscal reserve–the very simple rules that every household follows, not spending more than it takes in, and borrowing only for prudent and carefully planned purposes. The classic example of bad borrowing would be to place a bet on a 20 to 1 chance at a horserace. And this is exactly what the Bush Administration has done almost from the minute it took office.

But we need to keep in sharp focus that the last seven years have been a dramatic exercise in social welfare budget making–they have seen a massive reallocation of wealth from the middle class to the wealthiest fraction of one per cent of the population. This was the foreseeable consequence of the Bush Administration’s tax policies which granted enormous relief to the true plutocrats at the cost of incurring tremendous debt that future generations will have address. This process need to be reversed and basic norms of fairness need to be brought into play as the country copes with its fiscal dilemmas.

One of the idiocies I see trotted out every day in the financial industry’s press is the suggestion that Adam Smith and other great thinkers of the Scottish Enlightenmen–who furnished the basic framework for our current understanding of industrial and post-industrial economics–had limitless faith in entrepreneurs. It is true that they had confidence in the entrepreneurial spirit as a creative engine. But their Calvinist inclinations were anything but unstinting in praise of entrepreneurs as individuals or as a class. Smith notes that the individual businessman will always seek the expansion of his own wealth and power at the cost of others and of society as a whole. So Smith would have fully aniticpated, and deplored, the consequences of seven years of Bush’s government of by and for the plutocrats. Socialistic experimentation is not the answer for this. But a sound concept of social fairness in the allocation of the burdens of society certainly is. Government should not unduly burden the entrepreneurial class. But neither should it become a vehicle for transfer of wealth to those who already have the most, while leaving a heavy debt to be borne by those who follow in their wake.

www.harpers.org...

And yes I will bash a president or anyone that is evil read my signature.

Silence in the face of evil (like those that let Hitler, Stalin and all the other tyrants in history), run things is why our human history is so mucked up and if we as a species are not more careful and demanding of our "leaders" our future may end up being bleak as well".

I will speak up against anyone that oppressing my fellow humans and Bush (and who was pulling this puppet's strings) was one of these tyrants.

We here in America will be feeling the burden of all GWB's calculated stupidities for decades to come.

Love is blind, some people just are too darn onnery and stubborn to learn from their mistakes.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

was that there's nothing we can do to change what has happened.

Yes you are most correct it is rather like beating a dead horse.

However there are three purposes to beating this damn horse just a little more, it is called reflection so as to not repeat past mistakes.

1) Does mankind ever learn? Are we as a country and as a species going to keep making the same mistakes over and over and over and over again? When will we ever learn.

2) All the policies that GWB put into affect will have a dire affect upon all of us, the entire planet for decades (or longer) to come.

3) To some people "it's past" however to that iraqi woman who just put her little two year old daughter into the ground or the three year old with his/her legs blown off, it will never be over and no one seems to realize or can comprehend the needless misery and suffering this one individual and the group behind him has caused.

Start researching the companies that profitted from this war. Most were cohearts of the Bush Family.

The American People must NEVER FORGET that we as a people were lied to about this costly and miserable war. and it is this war that has broken the American economy. We are talking hundreds of trillions of dollars go to this site and watch the dollars flip over it is beyond one's comprehension costofwar.com... This will break America's financial back.

I won't even address our country's good name now that it is known thoughout the world our country employs torture.

If someone out and out lies to you (read Paul Waldman's "Fraud" Bush has been caught in 262 lies) than orchestrating 911 wouldn't be beyond this person and or the people that ran him.

This past president (and the people that really ran him) were a real piece of work and like the Holocaust, if we forget we won't learn from our past mistakes and are destined to repeat this kind of stuff again and again.

People need to put down that love novel, put away the video games and turn off dancing with the stars and start researching and learning about the people they are putting into power.

If one doesn't learn from our past mistakes we are destined to repeat them and that is evident by the people here on ATS that still refuse to see how they were finagled.

Pride commeth before the fall..............and American is falling.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

He did have an AMAZING accomplishment as a senator.

He is the first senator to vote present more than he voted yes
or no combined.

For the Obamabots realize I don't like bush either, and think
all presidents for a long while were little more than marionettes.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
GW Bush is not a perfect human being, but he was a damn good president during one of the most horrific events of our nation's history.

Watch 9/11 press for truth on google video, and even if you are
tempted to turn it off for whatever reason watch it thru to the end
and then come back here see if you feel the same.

Also watch the brief clip in my sig and then you will realize the
new pearl harbor as PNAC wanted was contrived.

It is a hard thing to believe, but after a lot of research I realized
it was true and the 700+ Architects and Engineers that stand
by their findings have to be considered.

Mr. Pull it Silverstein had to have WTC 7 rigged in advance.

That is interesting all on its own.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join