It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Mod note: Please read this. I know our posts "crossed in the mail", but please help us get back on topic. Thanks. -- Majic

[edit on 7/13/2009 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Mod note: See above. -- Majic

[edit on 7/13/2009 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Lazyninja

You are write criticism does not equal racism, but posting threads about 2 people spitting on Christians in 2 years is twisting the facts and it is being used to paint all Jews in a bad light. This is no different than the thread that said Satanism was rampant in the Jewish community because an article listed like 5 jews that were ALLEGEDLY Satanists.

If you have any sense at all you know what I mean.

Well I didn't post the thread so don't blame me. It's obvious that judging an entire people based on what a few people do makes no sense. I'm pretty sure the average ATSer doesn't do that.

This thread is not about one man being spat on, it is just one of many different events and should be viewed in that context. This one made it as far as the media, many stories just dont. The Israeli government, media and IDF has a policy of looking the other way, while Jews do whatever they want to aid workers and Palestinians. Don't take my word for it, go on www.liveleak.com and see for yourself how Jewish people treat others.

If the Jews really were downtrodden, persecuted and misunderstood people, that would be obvious to the world. Why is it not obvious? Is there some kind of evil global campaign going on, to unite the media against Israel and paint them as evil?

If there is no global agenda to smear Jews, why have they gotten such an awful reputation?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by Oeden
Again, it's easier to scapegoat the poor jews for everything though instead of actually using your own brain just like it's easier to scapegoat all the arabs for being terrorists.

It is the evil Juice again! Self-pity and deliberately mixing up Zionism with Judaism has become an efficient weapon in the fight against criticism of Israel. Silence them! These evil anti-Semites always scapegoat Israel and the poor Jews.

Dude, get real! This has nothing to do with being Jewish, this is has to do with the barbaric treatment of Palestinians in the territories. I guess you didn't visit the settlements, where moderate Palestinian families are harassed, abused and their houses burnt to the ground if they refuse to sell them to the settlers.

lol, you are arguing to the choir. My comments had nothing to do with Zionism, Judaism, or any of the many "isms" associated with the jewish race? religion? Notice, will you, that I was making a comparison of lumping all of the jews into some vilified pile just as some lump all of the arabs into some vilified pile. Just as the US has policies, cultures, etc that a vast majority of US citizens would and do deplore, so do many Israelis deplore many of those policies their gov't and some of its cultures promote. Unfortunately, reason and the "golden rule" don't control the day; rather, it is controlled by fanatical wackos the world over. The few rule the many leaving the rest of us shaking our heads in disgust.

As for the PA wanting peace whereas the Israelis don't etc etc. Well, that is a wholly different thread, which no one will ever be able to convince the other of their "truth."

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
While I agree there is a small few in EVERY group, religion etc that are extremist I think that bradle guy or whatever his name is (sorry i cant remember) isn;t explaining himself properly. He's using "Jews" in the completely wrong way. Israel is, undeniably, a hotbed of hatred towards anything non-Judaic. Especially Palestinian Muslims. There is definite hatred toward Palestine by both the government and a sizeable chunk of Israelis. There are many, many Israelis who are devout Jews but there are also many, many who are not. I have my opinions about Israel and the whole Zionist/anti-Zionist thing and they're seemingly aggressive, chip-on-the-shoulder, playing the victim, wipe out all none Jews from the region agenda. It's the way i see it. But Israel is just like the UK, USA and the rest of the coalition - There are ignorant people there too who have just become either accustomed to the way things are, or misinformed, or lame brained sheeple...perhaps even scared to speak out never mind do anything about it. I don't agree with spitting in the face of anyone for no reason.

Israel is carelessly branding itself as one evil mofo of a country, breaking UN rules and regulations all over the place in terms of occupying land and "reclaiming" land that belongs to the Palestinians...(USA btw have vetoed any actions against the UN stepping in?? I seen a video regarding this issue online a few months back if anyone else can help me identify it...i'm on dial-up atm :-) )

I believe Isarael, as a country with an elected government IS evil. Even more so than the States and the UK, but then again they're all in it together...are they not? In a roundabout kinda way. They are bullying Palestine. No two doubts about it. But bradle (sp) you won't gain any support for your opinions and views by tarring them all with the same brush. Perhaps the guy didn't like Greeks? lol I can see where you're coming from. The more I read about Israeli and Jewish reactions to certain things the more I dislike those involved but not the whole race man. But I understand the double standards that seem to be around are very frustrating. You'd think the Jewish people involved in this sort of callous un-called-for behaviour would remember the persecution and the crap they've put up with all these years...Who is to say they'll stop at Muslims? Are Christians, Orthodox, Hindus, Buddhists or Agnostics etc next to be persecuted as they themselves have been?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Within spitting distance of the last outrage comes another. I guess there's no limit to what those Zionists will do. Their actions must be closely watched. A pattern is forming. The Saliva Wars are on.

blog.foreignpolicy.com...

Hamas Exposes Sexy Zionist Chewing Gum Plot

Hamas suspects that Israeli intelligence services are supplying its Gaza Strip stronghold with chewing gum that boosts the sex drive in order to "corrupt the young," an official said on Tuesday.

"We have discovered two types of stimulants that were introduced into the Gaza Strip from Israeli border crossings," Hamas police spokesman Islam Shahwan told AFP. [...]

The story came to light after a Palestinian man filed a complaint that his daughter had experienced "dubious side effects" after chewing the offending gum, Israeli media reported.

M

[edit on 15-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
if that did happen then that is disgusting and wrong. but on the same token u cant blame a whole group of people for the acts of a few extreme one. its sad thats it seems poeple are always gonna hate eachother because they call god by a different name. or worship differently. all i can say is all this hate is not what god wanted. no matter wich way u worship or believe

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join