It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

That is disgusting.

And if those Jews want respect and help, they are not getting any from me.

They are racist and horrible.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

That is disgusting.

And if those Jews want respect and help, they are not getting any from me.

They are racist and horrible.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Those people should be glad they're in Israel. If a black man spat on a white man's face in America, he would get 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

On the plus side, with the rate America is going, the fine would be devalued to $25 by the time he got out.

I think you got your white and black the wrong way around.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Sounds like someone has a chip on his shoulder. Hmmm?

It takes an entire population accepting the action as right to in fact accuse an entire population.
I am believer in God, not an anti semite, a jew or a muslim. Your responses point toward a real hatred of jews. Convince me otherwise plus show me your fact based logic and I might consider your argument.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

How many jerks spitting on how many priests does it take?

I remember having rocks thrown at me by the local pickpockets... er I mean children.

What are you saying, that we should all hate Jews, because some kids threw rocks at you? This story is nothing but material for anti-Semites who need justification for their hatred. The same people would be defending Muslims at every turn.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Quite extraordinary that this has reached such prominence on the boards. What the whooping funt does this have to do with American foreign policy or indeed Judaism? In what sense are the twin incidents referred to evidence of a phenomenon? What does this say about Judaism as a religion or Jewish people as a whole? The answer: precisely nothing.

Come on, guys, get a grip - there are plenty of reasoned arguments against aligning so tightly with Israeli politics, there's no need for half-baked nonsense like this. This is ATS, not the News Of The World....

LW

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
i think this whole thing is realy an outrage not to the christian religion but that of the individual who was spat on , which i think the man who perpretated the assault should be prosecuted by law full stop. i also would like to find out whether or not anything was actualy done about this and then add up whether or not he was let of scott free or had to pay any fines or have a criminal record

no one has the right to say anything unless the facts are truly known and give jewish people a bashing for the act of 1 man

if i on the other hand i was spat on i would kick the guys head in then spit on him because thats my personal way to deal with it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Sounds like a case of bad manners to me. There are bad mannered people of all stripes living in this world.

Manners like common sense is something rapidly dissapearing in all Western Societies. The victim mentallity espoused by most common people today precludes the use of manners, since they are supposed to be angry because they have been victimized!

One might even say its hard to pull off being a victim without being bad tempered and bad mannered.

When you combine it with the typical ignorance that goes along with someone with no manners what you have is an ignorant, bad mannered, ill tempered human being...whom of course no one with intelligence or manners would want to hang around or do anything for which is at the end of the day what the 'victims' of the world are really victims of...there own stupidity, their own poor manners, their own lack of emotional discipline and sense of decorums.

It's a real jungle out there and well when in Rome do as the Romans do, hawk a nice thick one and spit right back at them, grab a few human sheilds for cover and wait for the IDF to drop some phospherous bombs in retalliation.

"Sounds like a case of bad manners" I think it's allot more than that

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I got a solution to the spitting, just have the Christians spitting back to the Jews.

Oh, sorry they will probably land in jail indefinitely for that one.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I really dont know whether to believe this is as bad as the article makes out. Its probably a small amount of people making the rest look bad as is usually the case!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

The kids over there are savage little bastards. There was a video on www.liveleak.com of a christian aid woman, American, who was having rocks thrown at her, at increasingly close range by a couple of children. And IDF soldier walked on by, and was petitioned by the woman for some help, and he did nothing except for to tell her to go back to her own country.

So you can see, this is not an attitude which is reserved for a fundamental religious minority. The attitude is ingrained into small children, 10 years old. And even the IDF refused to help, and was racist towards this American woman, allies and most powerful defendants of the state of Israel.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Oh, please. Christians have been spitting on people for centuries. Nice to see someone retaliate. If you want, I can cite precedent.....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Breaking News-
Jews in America want racist/anti-semitic kids to stop spraying swastikas on stuff.

But, you know, individuals don't represent the whole, do they?

Edit- Isn't it supposed to be "God's word" with a capital G?
Isn't that the whole 'respect religion' thing?

I mean I could be wrong. That's the old school way to do it. I forgot that now the g-man represents everything everyone wants.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by ravenshadow13]

Oh, like this one?

www.dailymotion.com...

Hey israeligirl, tell that to your own people.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

The kids over there are savage little bastards. There was a video on www.liveleak.com of a christian aid woman, American, who was having rocks thrown at her, at increasingly close range by a couple of children. And IDF soldier walked on by, and was petitioned by the woman for some help, and he did nothing except for to tell her to go back to her own country.

So what? Lets say for a second that you can legitimately smear a whole people base don a few accounts. On the other side of the boarder the kids watch cartoons that teach them racial hatred for Jews. The kids are also indoctrinated to martyr themselves by becoming human bombs or launching rockets. It seems to me there is a lot more to be concerned about there.

The fact is, you'll find kids acting like this in parts of the US if you're in the wrong neighborhood. I see no reason why this wouldn't be the case in Israel as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Too many Jews in one place for your liking, but considering the unusual circumstances that comes with their location, fairly progressive, tolerant, open-minded.

You will have to visit Surfside Florida one day Mike, the town I call home. It has one of the largest and most significant Temples you are going to find (6 blocks from me) and a small Shepardic Temple (3 blocks from me) then conduct a census of Surfside, Bal Harbour, and Bay Harbour Islands all within walking distance and then consider my decade of residency in Surfside and you would realize...there is no such thing as being too many Jews for my liking, as I will only live in places I like and I like Surfside.

Now I am not too happy as of late as to how our incorporated towns police force has set up one huge speedtrap out of the place to compensate for the declining tax base brought on by the real estate crisis, but I have no problem what so ever with the nearly 80% Jewish population of my communities (they aren't spitters) and as of yet have not called for bombing or annexing North Miami Beach.

There are of course many parts of Miami that are less than lovely, but South Beach is a major destination for the rich and aimless crowd.

Israel is not a major destination for the rich and aimless crowd.

In all fairness South Beach does have a collection of exclusive shops, boutiques, galleries, theatres, restaurants and clubs in a community designed for walking back and forth to them all and a lovely subtropical atmosphere that people the world over find pleasantly unique.

South Beach of course has no plans either to annex North Miami Beach, neither does Haulover (1 mile from me and with a legal nude beach) or Sunny Isles (2 miles from me) even with it's greater collection of things with Donald Trumps name on it, than you can find in Donald Trump's office.

Oh and by the way Mike the first of my six children, born to a Jewish mother, raised by a Jewish family. (I was 14, she was 19 at the time of her birth) So my dislike of Israel as a nation, and Zionists, really is just a dislike of the Israeli nation and Zionists.

The MOSSAD (active in all port cities everywhere) even has me on it's protected species list Mike and chuckles at my towering ability to attract static electricity on any subject. (They absolutely adore me for other tallents though)

Finally it's ok to consume large quantities of quality food if you exercise those callories away regularly, which I do primarily on my bicycle where no one even the 80% local Jewish population spits on me!

Miami isn't for everyone, most Gringos can not live happily here because it functions as a third world banana republic city state.

Tourism is though what the economy is built on and always has been and spitting on guests is just not a good idea unless you are running a BDSM club and the guest being spit on is a submissive masochist into humiliation in which case, have it!

Camels are fond of spitting too, I suggest always going for a two hump camel and to kind of sit between the two and keep your head tucked low between the humps as a good way to avoid this beastly behavior!

[edit on 13/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Those people should be glad they're in Israel. If a black man spat on a white man's face in America, he would get 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

And what will happen if a white man did the same? Blacks will riot across US and burn the national flag. White neigborhoods would be looted and riteers will cause damage to property and life. Entire US will come to a standstill and most probably the white guy who started all this would be killed with his entire family.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by Wimbly

The kids are also indoctrinated to martyr themselves by becoming human bombs or launching rockets. It seems to me there is a lot more to be concerned about there.

You really think so? You think religious fanatics with a few home made weapons are more concerning than religious fanatics with a well funded army and nuclear weapons?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
How come some of you never post on ATS for weeks in any other topic area but when Israel comes up you hop right on that to say negative things about them?

There must be other countries that you dislike. Other things. This is a really good website, you should expand into other topic areas.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer

Does it ever make you wonder why Christians on mission don't ever go where they're needed? Wouldn't Jesus want them to spread the word in places like Jerusalem where the Jews need to be more exposed to Christianity, then say Mexico the vacation destination?

I say send all the Christian missions to Jerusalem and Africa to spread gods word where it's really needed. That would be a really good thing.

1) there are sects of christianity in middle eastern countries, so it's not like they're not being exposed to it.

2) Israel already has been exposed for years now, the majority just happened to decide to continue being "the chosen people" instead

3) Missionaries DO go where they're needed, to countries like Africa, Asia or other poor southern american countries and work with the poor and aborigines (I've seen a lot of this in the Discovery channel believe it or not)

4) Do you honestly think Mexico is a vacation spot????? Maybe the tourist spots yeah, but there are definitely a lot of crappy hell holes in that country. That place is currently being run by drug lords who bought the govt. HELLO!!!! Where have you been?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OK, understand this:
I live in Jerusalem and study quite near a religious neighborhood. They spit on everybody. In many ways. They do not pay taxes, they do not serve in the IDF, they are not registered in the ministry of interior, they do not have IDs, they do not use public schools, they do not work.
They are full of hate. if you do not dress like them they will spit on you, I am jewish, but not as jewish as they are, so i would be spit on too. on jewish holidays, driving through their streets would result in dents caused by rocks on your car. they are not reasonable. and they tech their children that the jews that are no as "haredim" (orthodox) as they are are nazis, that we are pigs and worse than the "goi'im"-as in Christians. Do not expect these religious fanatics to treat you nicely, and don't think that all of jersualem, israel or jews are like that. because i promise you that would not spit in your face spontaneously.

It's crazy..but it's there..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join