It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What a disgusting thing to do, spitting on someone is just plain disguting ! I read about this last year on another thread, apparantly this is a common and long term problem over there not just a few isolated incidents. Their clergymen as just as much to blame for condoning this behaviour. When they do not publicly admonish this behaviour, it is the same as condoning it. Maybe the Christians over there should start fighting fire with fire.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I know some people that can really throw a good lugie. Maybe we should send a few people over there to put that rude behavior in its place.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
there is no such thing as 5 Star Israeli Cuisine these people are not Gourmands, just another awkward anti-social group of misfits is all and they themselves all swear up and down the country is an armpit as a jusitification for no one else being upset that they stole the land for it!

[...]

I think with a lot or patience, love and understanding we might even get them to move all the way ahead to the 1st Century one of these days soon and then hey, it's just 20 more Centuries to go to bring them up to speed.

That first step is the hardest and clearly these people need help and the fashion police! Wow!

Oh stopping bombing, killing and spitting everything in sight would be a good idea.

Who cares what the Israelis think? I sure don't. Tell them to send back all the money if they have a problem, they are nothing but a bunch of bums who can't even pull their own weight and their country is an aparthied state that can't even manage it's tourism economy non-abusively.

It's a criminal enterprise. It is what it is. I sure am not going to excuse them for it, and neither should anyone else frankly.

My dear friend PT,

Hope you don't mind me taking issue with some of your statements which come of a bit like frothing spitting rage.

You misquoted me. I said Israel is located in the armpit of the Middle East.
Not that it is one.

Having visited it briefly and also spending considerable time in Florida, I think I might be in a position to discuss their relative merits. Israel, surprisingly, is fairly functional and civilized - particulary for the region.
There are only 3 places within the entire region you would even call cities by Western standards. Beirut, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv.

You can check out the glossy brochures, Israel has an interesting counterpoint of high tech, modern architecture, embedded in ancient structures and desert rawness. Too many Jews in one place for your liking, but considering the unusual circumstances that comes with their location, fairly progressive, tolerant, open-minded. There are 1.5 Million Arabs who are citizens and who apparently have a higher standard of living than about 90% of the other Arabs in the region.

I could go on at length about what I think of Florida, but there's already enough invective going around. Nice scenery, often spoiled by the primitive types who inhabit it. Culturally a wasteland for me. I'm told there are serious crime problems, racial discord, and some complain too many Jews.

Your take on Israel is constructed from the popular characterization of it as an oppressive state without putting into context why it sometimes acts that way. Whole nations respond to circumstance not just inherent nature.

Israel receives foreign aid and loan guarantees from the US. It's foreign aid in 2008 was $2.4 billion. But the stringent condition is that 75% has to be spent in the US. So amounts to something like a stimulus package.

Neighbouring Egypt received $1.7 billion, Jordan got $688 million. Totaling the same as Israel's but without the US spending condition. Notably less supportive Muslim states Pakistan got $798 million, Sudan got $479 million, and the list goes on.

i know more about Florida mostly from what I read, so am loathe to criticize the way people behave there. I've seen and heard about some pretty gross things there. More than spitting. High crime rates, drugs, racial discord, all that negative stuff. Nice beaches.

I simply don't think you know enough about Israel to make a summary judgement of the quality of life there or what the people are like.

Shot PS - a Gourmet is a person who appreciates quality food, a Gourmand is a person who consumes large quantities.

Yr pal from the 6-star hotel,

Mike

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

If I were truly a good Christian I'd do Jerusalem for Jesus any day. Everyone wants to say they love Jesus but no one wants to show him by going to Jerusalem or Africa type places on missions. What a slap in the face.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The tragic thing is that Jerusalem is supposed to be the city of religeous tolerance as its sacred to 3 major faiths.Its sad to hear stories like theseAny haters there should be ashamed of themselves and dont belong in that holy place,imo.I also blame Israeli auhorities for not actively discouraging these acts.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by solarstorm

So a Jew spits in a Christian's face? That's bad. But nothing special.

Is it only that important because a Jew did it?

pfff

Arrest the guy, go on with your lives. This isn't news, this is pathetic.

Your quite absolutely right. It's not out of the ordinary for an orthodox jew to to spit on the goy, so we should all just ignore it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Whoa, apparently this is quite a regular occurance in Israel? A Jew spitting on a Christians face? Heaven forbid it goes the other way around? Or heaven forbid the United States (majority Christian population) stop supporting Israeli policy. When I read stuff like this I really feel a simmering anger towards the Jewish religion. Just incredible.

www.haaretz.c om
(visit the link for the full news article)

Oh but wait they are Gods chosen people so they get to do what ever they want.... I agree with You We should leave their asses so they will learn a lesson and start treating people the way they want to be treated. The messed up thing is if You say something against the state of Israel You are considered to be a racist but yet they can massacre 1000's of palastinians and they are defending themselves against terrorist.... WTF

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
S & F for you

This I think is just another 'law and order' issue as the Israeli govt would like to put it. Why do the Jews spit on Chirstians and not on Palestinians? I am not saying that they should spit on Palestinains, just saying that this is some kind of conspiracy to grab headlines by some small group in Israel

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Maybe these type of Jewish people should be reminded that millions of Christians fought in WW2 against Germany that helped them acquire Israel to begin with.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Don't really look like fighters, those Jews in the videos, do they? Because, I figure if you're going to start spitting on people and pushing them, you'd better be able to back it up. I know I would certainly be in confrontation mode if someone spat at and pushed me.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Whoa, apparently this is quite a regular occurance in Israel? A Jew spitting on a Christians face? Heaven forbid it goes the other way around? Or heaven forbid the United States (majority Christian population) stop supporting Israeli policy. When I read stuff like this I really feel a simmering anger towards the Jewish religion. Just incredible.

www.haaretz.c om
(visit the link for the full news article)

Oh but wait they are Gods chosen people so they get to do what ever they want.... I agree with You We should leave their asses so they will learn a lesson and start treating people the way they want to be treated. The messed up thing is if You say something against the state of Israel You are considered to be a racist but yet they can massacre 1000's of palastinians and they are defending themselves against terrorist.... WTF

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Maybe you should follow the actual atmosphere in Israel vs. the Palestinian controlled areas. The Palestinian Christians are fleeing to Israel, because they have quite unanimously stated that the Israeli's respect their Churches, Statues, and way of life far more so than the Arab Muslims within their own ethnicity.

Also, one jerk spitting on a priest does not make an entire people ignorant.

Hi TheAgent/

The Palestinian Christians are not fleeing to Israel because of better respect!
If this was TRUE,then why is it that Israeli authorities threaten to destroy 500 Church buildings in Jerusalem?

As for the 'Spitting on Christians' a friend of mine,Russian Orthodox was spat on along with other women,on visiting the Holy land a few years ago!
Great respect to mankind!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
And it goes without saying there is a thread created and angry responses because a Jew spit on a Christian.

When a Christian spits on a Jew, punches them, knifes them, shoots them - there's no story. No outraged indignation.

And it happens more frequently that Jews spitting on Christians.

M

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
They are not just spitting on Christians and others in Jerusalem, they are symbolicly spitting on everyone every day with all their "anti-semite" accusations for one thing or another.
Question the holohoax - go to jail...now that is spitting big time.

Question what about the Holocaust? Holohoax?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

so am I ignorant? im Jewish and I can say I have never spit in anyone’s face ever.

now so you just lumped me in with that person that spat in that guys face would you prefer that I ware a star of David in my uniform so that all Christians are aware that I am Jewish and by your logic prone to spitting on there faces?

just a thought

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D

so am I ignorant? im Jewish and I can say I have never spit in anyone’s face ever.

now so you just lumped me in with that person that spat in that guys face would you prefer that I ware a star of David in my uniform so that all Christians are aware that I am Jewish and by your logic prone to spitting on there faces?

just a thought

Tattoo a number on your forearm for inventory purposes.

Are you coming to the Rothschild planning session next week?

Black tie.

M

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

well if you could dig that old ibm machine out of storage perhaps I could get a number and is a tuxedo shirt ok? I am formal but I like to party!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D

well if you could dig that old ibm machine out of storage perhaps I could get a number and is a tuxedo shirt ok? I am formal but I like to party!

Some consideration of switching to bar codes for easier scanning.

Cocktails before.

Success of the Mossad infiltration of conspiracy sites to be reviewed.

Dinner and dancing afterwards.

Ladies present. No swearing or spitting.

Mike

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Spitting? well why not does it not say in Deuteronomy; in the statutes of the law, that all other races are to be consumed?
After-all, gentiles should go and lay with the dogs.
I think that sums it up.
Radicals? Oh so then everyone that does not follow the statutes and tenents of the lw of Moses is what? A 'lay' Jew???

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

When I read stuff like this I really feel a simmering anger towards the Jewish religion. Just incredible.

There are fundamentalist nitwits in every religion. Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, ... even Buddhist. To feel anger towards an entire religion just because of a few morons is overkill - IMHO.

Israel needs to get the idiots under control otherwise it'll hurt their tourism trade.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join