It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil ETs do not exist period

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Being an abductee myself, I still do not know the ET's agenda. They only let me remember them coming to get me or bringing me back. If their intentions were positive, honest ones, why take my memories? Whats with all the sneaking around? One must look at the actions of the beings and there is enough proof to indicate they are doing something they do not want us to remember.

Some may argue that the experiments they perform may be in our benefit that we just do not understand yet. So they block out the painful memories to help us go through life happy. This may be so, but we do not know if what is on their agenda is our best interest or theirs.

I ask this: If these beings are here to help, why is there so much suffering?

Why do they let people burn alive in high rise fires and plane crashes when they can rescue them?

I guess they couldn't take time out of their busy schedule to save a child from drowning or being beaten to death? Not even once?

But they will work every angle to take whoever they want to suit their wants and needs on their own agenda.

Circle of life or not, if I had the extrodinary powers that they seem to have in avoiding detection all these years, I'd use it for good. I would try to help the good people of the world, and help the bad ones see the error of their ways. I can say they avoid detection because let's face it, when was the last time the police got a call for "an abduction in progress"

I do not even recall an abductee saying an ET cured them or their family of an ailment or terminal illness.

I guess were not worth saving?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fanatic
People here talk with so much conviction about stuff they nothing about. All we ever heard about aliens are just stories and theories. No hard facts what so ever.

We don't know anything about them. We don't even know which supposed races are real or not. A lot people believe on those reptile aliens, and I hear they are evil, so what do you have to say to that? On second thought I don't want to know.

Face kronos11, your just saying that because that is what you want to believe.

I don't know about you, but the Sumerian Tablets (and the Enki Tablets, specifically) show us were were genetically engineered...

Very unambiguously, in fact. www.youtube.com...

These (the Tablets) are from over 10,000 years ago. And the genetic manipulation was about 200,000 years ago.

That's enough evidence for me.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

If humans can be evil, why can't ET's? What makes them so special? In the eyes of the universe we are all the same. They can be just as, if not, mre evil than humans. Not to offend, but, your way of thinking is skewed.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
Every year I go through this thing where I have to put the word out that the ideology of an evil alien is nothing more than a mythos created from hollywood fiction.

Starting with my intimate knowledge of them I can confidently say that ETs CAN NOT be evil by the rules of universal law. Granted, the understanding of Evil is a universally linear concept that runs through all planes of existence and it serves a fundamental purpose in training the soul as it goes through its process of evolution. However, there is a strict covenant held by the watchers of our universe(plane of existence) that does not allow an evil or war-faring race to become sentient. Sentient meaning knowledge of the technology beyond technology(quantum/dimension travel) and this leap requires a tremendous spiritual evolution before it can be consecrated.

Not to be forgotten nor mistaken, there are those called the controllers of the planet Earth and they are permitted to operate their evil rule because this is their home as much as it is ours and if they choose to destroy and subjugate it then that is simply evolution. the watchers can do little to stop them. These controllers seem alien to us mainly because they have stayed hidden so long but they are not alien at all , actually they are much older than us in this system by eons.

Just doing my duty to spread a bit of truth to the ignorant majority.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by kronos11]

You got own3d by TheMythLives and you didn't even bother to delete that last line? Shame on you.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Not that I 100% believe their tales, but you trying telling the people that wake in the night to find hideous beings next to their beds that there are no evil aliens.

Try telling them that after they've gone through half a day's worth of experiments and painful experiences.

There are plenty of abductees who's stories have withstood lie detectors, regressive hypnosis and public scrutiny. So I think I'll believe their interpretations of what is 'out there' more.

Disturbing to those who fear a loss of control. All part of a larger plan.. we, as in humans, have already proven that we do not know how to govern ourselves.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
could we see some pictures of your friends who told you this information?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by munkey66]

this something that could rarely be spoken of much less photograhed. Our methods of capturing them is primitive and dense.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed
ican tel you with absolute truth that there are beings that travel in "ufo" craft which do not have our best interest at heart, evil is perhaps a bit strong. but in relationship to our best interests, they arent nice. and you saying otherwise is you not knowing what your talking about

Absolutely and that is why I was careful to make the distinction between the watcher(et) and the controllers(from here). yes you are correct.. actually most of the craft witnessed and filmed are feeble, back engineered attempts at what the real ets are driving around.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fanatic
People here talk with so much conviction about stuff they nothing about. All we ever heard about aliens are just stories and theories. No hard facts what so ever.

I know very well that Ive come to you with just my word and it is just that - my word. Yes, to me it is fact and to you it is not because you have not realized it personally. I do understand for many this is a concept never to be realized until it's too late.. mainly because skeptic/non-believers tend to lack not only faith in a stranger like me but faith in their own intuition.

This is just an opinion.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29

If humans can be evil, why can't ET's? What makes them so special? In the eyes of the universe we are all the same. They can be just as, if not, mre evil than humans. Not to offend, but, your way of thinking is skewed.

What makes them special? Are you kidding.. let me see you cross the galaxy in half a second. It takes a special breed my friend and most of these ETs got to that technology the hard way.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
You assume that an alien being has a sense and understanding of what "evil" is. Evil to another species may be the norm for them.

This comes from that typical chaos theory type of thinking.. however as you rise up things become much more ordered and regulated. Of course the ETs know what evil is - forced death, depravity, destruction are very clear, especially to those more advanced. Anyone who has a soul knows the difference between something that is evil and sadistic and something that is loving and compassionate - it's hard wired. Even animals can sense when someone is kind and when someone is mean.

These beings who are allowed interstellar travel have usually tapped a higher dimension where they are prepped and sent forth with strict protocols for interacting with terrestrial life by those even more advanced than they are. Yes there are infinite possibilities in the universe and there are far more life forms evolving evil tendencies than good by far. This is the weeding process to see who is allowed to rise.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly

You got own3d by TheMythLives and you didn't even bother to delete that last line? Shame on you.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

Your so right.

I said truth is in the eye of the beholder.. and believe me there are many people beholding with some skewed eyes. I still completely believe my statement to be of absolute truth for me, you and TheMythLives and I know for others this may hard, if not impossible, to realize.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Since your only saying to us what you think through your interpretation of them is.

What i would like to add is that there absolutely evil, they have no sense of remorse nor do they comprehend aggressive as state of mental being. The aggressiveness and methods of manipulatioin have only begun to be understood in the past ten or fifteen years. During which we had many agreements which were broken from them and us.

However, to them an agreement does not hold the same value of merit as you and i perceive it. We are far lower in intellect and far lower in methods of aggresiveness compared to them.

A simple analogy to give you an idea is how the white man hunted and stalked and now is recording wildlife in Africa. At first the wild life was a trophy then it was a form of currency and now it's constantly being studied.

To assume they have come to befriend us is far more dangerous then disclosure itself. They are not here to have a beer or to supply us with radical new technology. If they wanted to help us they would have done so when man was waging wars with bow's and arrow's. On the off-chance you might post that back then we were not developed and they needed to allow us to develop as a species is totally wrong and is false information which has been planted for purposes which are obvious. Our systematic cultivation as sustainable commodity is what there all about and do not be mislead to think otherwise.

Do you think that underground land bases are being built to protect us from a nuclear attack from some nation, do you honestly think that ?. What perhaps you should be asking yourself is were are all of these visitors staying at. That answer has trickled into the public eye but is considered similar to a non-paper.

What element occupies the largest portion of planet earth and that's were you will find your humble answer.

In closing, we, do not want a confrontation with them, as it has been stated that such a confrontation will make the phrase "biblical proportion" a non representation to the extent of damage and close to extinction on our behalf and all living organisms displaying any form of intelligence.

These are my personal views and views only take them as you wish.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I agree with most of this, truly. I just think we may have be dealing all those years with charlatans who are from this system and not far, far away.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If the ET's are so evil why don't they just blow up the Earth? Or at least introduce a deadly disease that kills us all? Why didn't they do this 200,000 years ago?

They seem to want to keep us alive for some reason. Maybe Earth is like a computer game to them.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 13/7/09 by Cthulwho]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
No, it is a little more complicated or perhaps it isn't complicated at all. I guess it would depend on your point of view.

Good and evil do not exist. That is the first mistake most humans make. Because good and evil are opinions made by beings from a certain viewpoint....THEIR viewpoint. Is a race evil if they drain all the water? Perhaps for us humans they are, but if without it they would die 100% then they would themselfs most likely see it as a neccesarity to garanty their own survival. (this is an example and should not be used as something to debunk my saying)

Also, just because a race can harness the power of a black hole doesn't mean thet they have a soceity that has elevated above 'less high motives' such as selfpity, powerhunger and ethincal hate. Nuclear power didn't make an end to war, we just made rules to not use nuclear weapons and continued to bash in our heads with conventional ones. Getting technology that makes you ttravel past light speed does not require a peaceful civilisation, just one that can survive long enough to develop one. Humanity survived itself 6000 years of empires at least and we still kicking without having peace and having development.

As I have told before, stop think of aliens as pure evil or good. It aint runnin' that way. Think odf aliens as human soceity but then with different strange rituals then us, but with the same internal strives.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

100,000 light years in half a second!

Me thinks you've been watching too much Stargate!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by big_BHOY

100,000 light years in half a second!

Me thinks you've been watching too much Stargate!

Actually its even beyond that, time and space do not exist when they travel so its anywhere, anytime instantaneous.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Every year I go through this thing where I have to put the word out that the ideology of an evil alien is nothing more than a mythos created from hollywood fiction.

Kronos11, I have a question for you, is mankind good, or evil?
My answer to that question would be, both. I don't see why the same characterization couldn't be presumed for aliens, if we presume they exist at all.

But Stephen Hawking made an interesting point about aliens. He suggested we look at the history of more advanced civilazations on earth coming in contact with less advanced ones. (Think of the technologically advanced Spanish wiping out less advanced native populations in the Americas). Contact between those civilizations on earth almost always turned out poorly for the less advanced civilizations, and they were the same species.

Now imagine you walk into your kitchen, and find a stream of ants getting into your food. You would pull out the can of raid or call an exterminator to wipe out that insignificant, inferior species, if you're like most people. Ants can have very sophisticated civilizations, even "milking" aphids the same way we milk cows for food sources, but we wipe them out without a thought. I don't think it's inconceivable that a species a million years ahead of us could see us exactly the same way we see ants. So, as Stephen Hawking concluded, it might be a good idea to "keep our heads down".

By the way the most striking memory I have of aliens from Hollywood is Spielberg's ET, so they aren't all portrayed as evil.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Kronos11, I have a question for you, is mankind good, or evil?
My answer to that question would be, both. I don't see why the same characterization couldn't be presumed for aliens, if we presume they exist at all.

You are right, humans are an intricate mix of both with great potential. The difference is that these et's who are here have mastered time and space.. this knowledge is not given readily and that's what separates them from us. At one time they were very much like us and they nearly destroyed their world entirely before eventually turning it around.

But Stephen Hawking made an interesting point about aliens. He suggested we look at the history of more advanced civilazations on earth coming in contact with less advanced ones. (Think of the technologically advanced Spanish wiping out less advanced native populations in the Americas). Contact between those civilizations on earth almost always turned out poorly for the less advanced civilizations, and they were the same species.

Despite Hawking's brilliance his logic tends to revolve around set scientific models and geocentric principles which in all honesty lack imagination. Here he is trying to compare a human on human contact with beings who have evolved countless eons beyond us and who have traveled the vast universe. Also although most tend to think the Spaniards were more civilized or advanced than the Aztecs there are many historians who would beg to differ in retrospect. Tenochtitlan was twice the size of Rome at the time Cortez found it and the Aztecs were not destroyed by the Spanish but by the filth and disease they spread. These beings(ETs) are in touch with something much larger and had to evolve through harrowing circumstances to get to where they are.

Now imagine you walk into your kitchen, and find a stream of ants getting into your food. You would pull out the can of raid or call an exterminator to wipe out that insignificant, inferior species, if you're like most people. Ants can have very sophisticated civilizations, even "milking" aphids the same way we milk cows for food sources, but we wipe them out without a thought. I don't think it's inconceivable that a species a million years ahead of us could see us exactly the same way we see ants. So, as Stephen Hawking concluded, it might be a good idea to "keep our heads down".

As I have mentioned before, this kind of technology(traversing galaxies) is something that takes a break in spirit to accomplish. There are watchers who would not allow an evil race to come to the Eureka of this technology. I have heard of evil races back engineering this technology but as soon as the technology takes lift they are immediately greeted by those who are much more adept and superior, almost on a Q level(from Star Trek), who greet them and stop them - they would never make it out of their solar system without greeting these guys.

Also keep in mind, I am not saying that there aren't some green scaley, odd looking creatures flying around in saucers who are evil on this planet. There certainly are but as I have said they are from this solar system and keep themselves hidden. Its easier to control us from behind the scenes.

By the way the most striking memory I have of aliens from Hollywood is Spielberg's ET, so they aren't all portrayed as evil.

I agree but think of the bevy of movies that portray space creatures as evil as opposed to like Spielberg's ET.. i guess that's what I mean. BTW Spielberg has claimed to be in contact with ETs and then retracted. I think he knows better to keep his mouth shut and just make movies. Spielberg seems to obsessed with Alien matter - ET, Close Encounters, Taken, War of the Worlds and now the new V series on TV.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join