It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explaining Gnostism and the secret teacings of Jesus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is the new way of thinking that must permeate the world. It may seem hard to understand at first, but you need to change your mindset from a polarised good/evil view of the world and a linear beginning and end view of time to a unified and cyclical mindset.

transcendpolarisation.webs.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Good post.
I predict that Gnostic Christianity is going to be the next big spiritual wave. IT's like Christianity, with the dumb bits taken out.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
That is the Jesus that rings true with me a prophet that was more so about philosophy than all the mumbo jumbo of the rest of Christianity. Some of those teachings are very close to other beliefs as well. Spot on for linking to the Gospel of Thomas.

This also fits comfortably with this phrase
Luke 17:

20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
22And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

[edit on 12/7/09 by toochaos4u]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!
I'm sorry, my brain was hurting.
There are no secret teachings of Jesus (at least at that site). If you want it to work, it's like the song says "You drive, I'll play with the radio". It's also a little late to be grasping at straws. The time is now and you need to have your feet on solid ground. Like Scottie always said, "Captain, I ain't got no power!". He who has all the power you need has been knocking and if you didn't answer - buh bye.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

I disagree. Bring it on! Let's "grok" it most fully. Dinner is served!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

Thank you so very much for posting this. I've read every word on that site and it's another big step towards the truth for me.

It confirms everything that I've been learning in the last couple of years on this journey that I'm on. Any more information like this would be very appreciated.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

More gnostic material?

Search for the "Gospel of Thomas" or just "gnosticism" and you certainly find more.

Search for the "Corpus Hermeticum" and you will find a document central to gnostic thought. It's a little more obscure at first but once you get into it, it's great. The opening is actually a mystical rendering of the Genesis.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I also have been searching for more truth for a lonnng time....

The problem is, I had become jaded through all my searching, at lost sight of what is even MORE important....

My OWN moral integrity and personal discpline....

I just feel the need to smarten the heck up and go back to being more pure of mind and heart..

If there is ANY material out there that can help me do that more rapidly, it will be truth to me!

So have you found that with this material? I will look into it too, but just curious.

top topics

join