It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Actually, I think I am gonna make a actual serious post on this gay thread. heh.

I dont like gay men. I find the idea of public affection between men beyond a quick hug to be something that I find curiously disturbing. I have seen a man kiss another man once and I found it sorta gross.

I also understand that this is a product of my conditioning and that overall there is no great wrong they are doing. If I see two women kissing, I find that exciting..again, product of conditioning at work here.

So, I dont want personally to see men kiss men...but, I accept they should have the right to display certain amounts of public affection like anyone else. The creator has given me the gift of a neck for looking away from things I dont care to see. I have no right to demand others cannot do what I want to do

link   
I am all for painting the White House pink! Think pink!

For all those idiots, who think gay men cant make babies, better think again, because, all gay men can have children, and a lot of them do.

link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Yup, I firmly believe that gay men are more superior to straight men, come on now, isn't that why they attempt to opress us so much?

Oh please... we're straight white Americans.

(sinister pause)

We try to oppress everybody.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by defiler
1 How would the children develop with gay parents, they will be confused, ridiculed by their friends and if he\she is a weak character the chances are he\she will have a difficult life.

I have actually seen a lot of cases that prove the opposite. And the only reason I learned about them was because of people like you making such assertions without merit. You worry where there need be no worry.

2 How will we as a human race reproduce if being gay is more advanced as someone state then why there are male and female ?

Is having green eyes more "advanced" than having blue eyes? That's your answer.

There are actually scientific studies that have suggested homosexuality (which, remember, is by definition "natural" since it occurs in nature) serves as an antagonist to the female sex drive and so is present in nature to effectively increase female fertility. Ie making them want you guys more because they feel homosexuals are competition to them (and aren't we?
). Thus its natural role. But don't take my word for it, look it up yourself if you actually care either way.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

You're a straight man... and you can have babies!? I'm confused now... mommy, where do babies come from again?

link   

Originally posted by defiler
Im starting to get sick of the "Give the gays more rights" or "We are equal" stuff. As long as there are more strait people you wont get what you want. And I dont think that being gay is right, because for two reasons( at least for me)
1 How would the children develop with gay parents, they will be confused, ridiculed by their friends and if he\she is a weak character the chances are he\she will have a difficult life.
2 How will we as a human race reproduce if being gay is more advanced as someone state then why there are male and female ?

I personally think that being gay is a genetic disorder and should be treated as such. I respect your opinion and I ask you to do the same.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by defiler]

www.post-gazette.com...

there is a little article for ya...they turn out no better or worse than with straight parents

Now you want me to be respectful after you say...

Im starting to get sick of the "Give the gays more rights" or "We are equal" stuff. As long as there are more strait people you wont get what you want.

Pretty darn intolerant if ya ask me

and do you really think we're going to die off as a species because some people are gay?

I would love to see where being gay is a genetic disorder

I will grab the statistics about gay hate crimes tomorrow when I have time

I cannot for the life of me understand why people are against gay marriage and to this day nobody has ever given me a good solid factual answer as to how two guys marrying hurts you specifically. What are the actual effects on your body, mind...whatever when two guys or girls marry?

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8
Indeed, on any given day we can come here and see how the Gays start threads here under the guise of love and understanding but all they are really looking for is a fight.

Just like the OP here. He is a prime example of what is wrong with ATS, yet his thread is on the home page of ATS right at the opening.

The Kernel comes to ATS because of the different topics and points of view. You could probably start a thread on antiquated bigotry, you are certainly qualified. You'll have to put your bottle and Bible down for a few minutes though.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I dont like gay men. I find the idea of public affection between men beyond a quick hug to be something that I find curiously disturbing. I have seen a man kiss another man once and I found it sorta gross.

I don’t like straight people I find the idea of public affection between straight men beyond a quick hug to be something that I find curiously disturbing. I have seen a straight man kiss a woman once and I found it sorta gross.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

While we're in the throes of a power struggle, could y'all do something about men's shirts? I swear, I almost have to travel to another country to get one with even a smattering of color, and this place is SUPPOSED to be tropical!

Thanks in advance. I know you feel my pain.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

Ahh so sad that you think these things.

Hmm..perhaps you can be the janitor in the White House instead.

And no for your information we are not pedophiles and my children are all A+ students who are very active members of the community.

And only people like you would give them a hard time and thankfully there aren't that many of you to go around.

Still want the job? It doesn't pay in ignorance however, so that might throw you off.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why does it seem the gay trend is being shoved in our face lately? I don't parade around boasting about being straight. It all seems like attention grabbing to me, and a quite annoying method at that.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Executive Order #1

All men shall be designate a dresser, this person will follow you around and make sure you do not wear inappropriate or mis matching colours.

Your welcome

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1
Why does it seem the gay trend is being shoved in our face lately? I don't parade around boasting about being straight. It all seems like attention grabbing to me, and a quite annoying method ahat that.

That because as a straight person we get automatic rights and equality that is taken forgranted.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

People who aren't oprressed, generally don't say much.

That's one of the reasons, at the moment I can't think of any others.

Strange isn't it?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
reply to post by KyoZero

For what reason would any species develop a homosexual individual? It goes against the entire purpose of any living thing, be it animal or plant - to procreate.

Sex can be used for many things besides procreation. It can be used for things such as strengthing bonds or for pure pleasure. I recall reading that in Ancient Greece armies, the men would usually have intercourse with one another in order to have a stronger bond so in war they would feel a stronger connection to each other.

~Renarism

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
A call to arms if you will my fellow ATS bretheren.

It has been brought to my attention that there is an evil group of people on ATS. Those who love homosexuals. Those who believe that Gays are better than straights, that in all honesty, we should remove straights from the equation.

Those who are opposed to suprresion of speech, equal rights and ideological opression.

I hope this was a typo on your part, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But as it stands you just said that there "is an evil group of people..." "those who are OPPOSED to the suprresion (sic) of speech...and ideological opression (sic)." Therefore, you are a proponent of the the suppression of speech AND a proponent of ideological oppression?

I hope you're just some hateful dolt who wrote without checking what you wrote...otherwise you're a sick fascist!

Otherwise slap a rainbow on my behind and sign me up for team two!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

Why does it seem the gay trend is being shoved in our face lately?

Why does it seem the straight trend is being shoved in our faces lately?

I don't parade around boasting about being straight.

I don’t parade around boasting about being gay.

It all seems like attention grabbing to me, and a quite annoying method at that.

I agree.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver
Why isn't there a Straight Rights Movement?

Hell, why not a White Rights movement?

None of us are asking for any privileges you don't already possess. That's why there isn't a straight rights movement.

If SEEING us is oppressive to you, then you NEED to be oppressed! And you're going to have to share this planet with me whether you like it or not!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

yes just a typo, but I was attempting to sound...what's the word..

Colberish? I think that's the one.

And here's your rainbow...

~Keeper

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join