It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My gosh! Whatever happened to the world gay as meaning joyful?

Whether there’s a gay agenda or not, this is a natural consequence after centuries of gender bastardization because of religion and of course man’s primitive nature itself. Animosity breeds animosity.
Where gay men end up winning is that they don’t have to build up their masculinity on the backs of women, neither do they constantly have to measure their virility at the expense of something else.

Where gay men end up winning is that they don’t have to build up their masculinity on the backs of women, neither do they constantly have to measure their virility at the expense of something else.

Oh well, my little two cents.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
so yeah here is your direct quote befoe you try to edit

So therefor I will always be far superior to any flamer.

That should just about cover it

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I prefer to keep my crab in the toilet
ok now that's one i haven't heard.always w/ the new ideas.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Ohh no Zazz, that's only taught at the 13th Degree of Gayness....

funniest thing I've seen all night!

Lessee....... that would be about two shifts before the sequins and mascara stage, right? I've been told by a very reliable source that that's near the pinnacle.......... almost a MasterGay, or so I'm told.....

Subtle humor is definately your calling Tenth. thanks for the laughs

link   
Was this thread triggered by the movie Bruno?

Nothing wrong with being gay. Nothing wrong at all!

link   
reply to post by randyvs

Damn it, I am sorry I was planning my next "bug" party so I mustve accidentally written Crab in all the confusion.

I apologize.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8
Indeed, on any given day we can come here and see how the Gays start threads here under the guise of love and understanding but all they are really looking for is a fight.

Are you here to bring it to us? LOL

Just like the OP here. He is a prime example of what is wrong with ATS, yet his thread is on the home page of ATS right at the opening.

That's awesome.

There is a whole team of Gay trolls here on ATS and its sick. It's like the spread of GRID. Pretty soon the entire site will be infected

That's the idea! Infecting people, that is the whole point of my life.

It really is strange that they feel the "Gay Rights" movement needs to be debated on ATS.... Like we really want to debate the virtues of Bare Backing, Bug Chasing and Gift Giving. They are openly all for it and openly hostile to anyone who points out the lethal threat to the rest of us because of their sick existence.

Oh yeah? Well you straight people invented genital warts, gonorrhea and all sorts of other nasty STDs and other diseases.

"Btw.... Tweet everyone the bathhouse location for tonight"

Yours?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by northof8

Ahh this one shows alot of promise.

Perhaps we will have him as the Public Relations director in our new Pro Gay America.

I am sure that after hearing his rhetoric, the rest of the world will fall into our hands.

Muhahahahah

~Keeper

And here we have the one that Tweets his way to the top of ATS. What is your agenda with a thread like this? Why do you feel we need to debate the virtues of your bare backing bug chasing lifestyle here?

Just answer the question Tweeter boy...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Im sorry, I wasn't aware that I needed an agenda to create a thread and prove to everybody that when you start something with bigotry, you end up receiving positive response, and when start with a nice well thought out OP, you end up being shat on.

I apologize, and what is Tweeting anyway? You come up with so many gay terms, perhaps you'd like to be my Vice President when I run for Gay Office in 2012?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Im starting to get sick of the "Give the gays more rights" or "We are equal" stuff. As long as there are more strait people you wont get what you want. And I dont think that being gay is right, because for two reasons( at least for me)
1 How would the children develop with gay parents, they will be confused, ridiculed by their friends and if he\she is a weak character the chances are he\she will have a difficult life.
2 How will we as a human race reproduce if being gay is more advanced as someone state then why there are male and female ?

I personally think that being gay is a genetic disorder and should be treated as such. I respect your opinion and I ask you to do the same.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by defiler]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article I found on how we are going to get us the right to marry.

It's a fail safe plan I swear.

Conservatives Warn Quick Sex Change Only Barrier Between Gays, Marriage

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Little One

Little One, it's not your fault. This all began on another thread, so don't beat yourself up too much. Had you been a part of the other thread, it would've been immediately apparent.

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

We'll need to break into homes and perform lude acts of public affection (Kiss on the Cheek), wear pumps and tight pink shirts, and most of all, change the American Flag to rainbow.

Anything but the pumps and tight pink shirts!

Seriously though, very well put. The whole mess is hypocrisy at it's best. It never has made the slightest bit of sense to me that two consenting adults can't legally get married just because they happen to be the same gender.

link   

Originally posted by northof8
Why do you feel we need to debate the virtues of your bare backing bug chasing lifestyle here?

It's not about "virtues," it's cause it feels good!

I don't have any "bugs" and wouldn't mess around with anyone who would. You must think we live in only the dankest, darkest corners of the dirtiest cities or something. I live in a pretty rural area. No bugs going around here. But plenty of good times.

link   

Originally posted by defiler

1 How would the children develop with gay parents, they will be confused, ridiculed by their friends and if he\she is a weak character the chances are he\she will have a difficult life.

My kids are perfectly fine, all 3 of them. And they've been raised since birth with two fathers.

A little hole in your logic there...

~Keeper

link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
oh and FYI...you aren't superior to him either

Did it ever occur to you that this 'gay agenda' might be for equality?

Where are the examples of the gay superiority you speak of?

Yes it is wrong if a gay man thinks he is better than a straight man...I know because being straight I have watched my straight brethren talk trash, laugh at, abuse, torture and murder gay men all over the place

yeah...so proud to be straight...nice legacy we have going thus far

Equality folks...that's what we need here

-Kyo

Equality?

I see far more incidents of Straights being oppressed by homosexuals pressing their Gay behaviors and agendas on them, trying to change laws that do not need to be changed, trying to Invent Rights that should not exist, then I see the other way around. Why isn't there a Straight Rights Movement? Why aren't Straight people special and why shouldn't they deserve "special" rights. It is obvious that Heterosexuality is Natural, and occurs in Nature, so why shouldn't WE get special rights. Ridiculous isn't it.

And just for arguments sake, if Homesexuality is Natural and all beasts do it, then where did all the beasts come from? Test tubes? Or did science lie to us and we are all actually A-Sexual?

No, this is an attack on morality and the basic fabric of society, which is the Family.

link   
reply to post by defiler

You're right, the children. The poor children.

I'll hop on the straight train and attempt to reproduce just for the sake of saving mankind.

LOL.

but on a serious note.....I don't think you have to worry about homosexuality ruining the process of conception. There are plenty and will always be plenty of heterosexuals out there who enjoy making love and popping out babies. Don't worry.

As for the children being confused about their parents being gay. Guess what? A lot of kids aren't confused, I know some who have homosexual parents and they're doing just fine.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Im sorry, I wasn't aware that I needed an agenda to create a thread and prove to everybody that when you start something with bigotry, you end up receiving positive response, and when start with a nice well thought out OP, you end up being shat on.

I apologize, and what is Tweeting anyway? You come up with so many gay terms, perhaps you'd like to be my Vice President when I run for Gay Office in 2012?

~Keeper

From your thread and your bigoted responses to anyone who disagrees with you I would say you have a clear agenda here on ATS. We know what the motive is and good luck with your presidential run...

I'll bet you even voted for Obama and he bent the entire community over on that promise... You people are a laughing stock at the White House...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Damn it, I am sorry I was planning my next "bug" party so I mustve accidentally written Crab in all the confusion
really it's no problem.and i am outta here.lmao

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Wow you are perfect!

Screw Vice President, I'll give up my seat to you.

Such tactful responses you give, so full of insight and data to back it up.

Just fantastic.

~Keeper

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join