It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Again this crap is on this forum. Homosexual behavior is not "normal" as many of you are tricked into thinking. Gays are NOT a suppressed minority, they are not a race, and have the exact same rights as any straight person. Being homosexual is a sexual fetish, akin to bondage, beastility, and pedophilia. All these fetishes, while being sickening are exactly the same as homosexuality, all being forms of sexual preferences; like it or not they are the same. As far as rights, you have the same rights as everyone else, you can marry anyone of the opposite sex you want. Tell the truth, you want special rights, not equal rights.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptron
Again this crap is on this forum...

I find it hysterical that you are complaining about "this crap is on this forum"... Did you look at the dates on the posts??? It's a long dead thread, dude! So they only way you could have found it is if you did a search for gay threads! It's OK, you can come out the closet now! We won't judge!

Oh, and by the way, your post was pure propaganda and is not supported by one single professional in the field of Psychology...

Moving on to current threads now!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Made a comment, but remembered you are in fact gay. My bad.

edit on 18-9-2010 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
As a heterosexual having to deal with homosexuals in society I'll offer my observations. It seems the whole "gay movement" is an attempt once started by women to feminize society. It's a strategy of cutting some losses (less eligible men as mates) in order to gain a higher goal, namely to balance the female and male in society.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Pondering about it some more, it seems there have also been several heterosexual males accepting homosexual males by argueing there would be more choice in women for them, who would otherwise have chosen different mates.

The root of the problem it seems lies in humanities innate need to express itself one way or the other. One would say two beings of the same gender cannot procreate and therefore homosexuality is a dead end in nature's evolution but for some reason this does not seem to apply to the homosexual community, which only becomes more prominent each successing generation, now why is that.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
America becoming more gay?
Now I'm really confused.
I just read a thread that says America is becoming more Islamized.
Which is the dreaded change: gay or Islamic? Because it's a hell of a contradiction.
Goodness gracious, soon the men will be wearing the veils and burkas, and the women the towels on their heads.
It's not natural.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
were here were queer n were here 2 stay!! woohoo
on a real note
ne of the plans of the elite is 2 make beging gay something normal

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

This is a long dead thread... Why are you using the search function to find gay threads? I am reminded of Shakespeare... Me thinks he doth protest too much...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There is an agenda, I would not call it a "Gay" agenda, however the gay movement is encompassed within it.
edit on 23-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Which is the dreaded change: gay or Islamic? Because it's a hell of a contradiction.
Goodness gracious, soon the men will be wearing the veils and burkas, and the women the towels on their heads.
It's not natural.

Yes, that is exactly what will happen.

I want to congratulate you on apparently being the first to discover this radical truth.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by bobbylove321

Then you make them think sex and drugs with random people is normal.

Well the 60's and 70's did that for us.

Oh come on - that was at least thousands of years ago....and that's only 'cos we've had history for that long!

It's only in the last 2000 years with the advent of the particularly restrictive imaginary friends that it's actually gotten all coy.

Back to our roots (sic) I say - human tradition is to copulate wherever and whenever we can - jsut like every otehr animal! Get it on!!

edit on 23-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Oh thank god, I was about to lose it haha! Wow.
Maybe next time, be clearer with the sarcasm!
relieved to hear its a joke though!

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join