It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well why then are they pushing the Gay agenda on TV. A lot more acceptable to be gay, this and that, its all a plan to separate humans from God. What biologically changed within the past hundred years in humans? Any evolutionary changes....not that I am aware of. It is simply their agenda to separate people from God, the reason is that they know it is wrong,and if you separate yourself from God, you will not have guilt about committing sin such as homosexuality, murder etc.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
1) Please do not bring up Perez Hilton. I think that he gives gay people every where a bad name. As a gay man, who has been in a stable relationship with the same partner for the past 8 years plus, have my own agenda. It does not have anything to do with the country that the next person does, rather it is as follows: A job, pay my bills and just survive in the modern day world. I often cringe when I hear about people like Perez Hilton and shake my head equally in disbelief about hearing of a 'Gay Agenda.' Do gay men and women go through and have alot of sex with different partners, probably in their younger days. But then again from what I have seen, so do alot of Hetrosexual men as well. Seems like I can not turn on the news without hearing about one sex scandle or another of where a famous straight man was caught in having an affair outside of marriage. I did not marry my partner when I had the chance, not because I do not love him, but because I thought and was correct under the belief that it was too politcal in nature and that marriage was a religious/spiritual belief and event, not for the body politic. I may be right, or wrong, but I do have some fundamental beliefs, not christian, but many who have met me, find me to be a quiet, well reserved and polite individual. Some have thought I was, only to find out that I choose to follow another belief and follow it very devoutly. I also pay attention to politics and am concerned with the direction of the country. So not all gay men and women are bad for the country.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ramadwarf Philes
Why does this thread keep jumping back? It's the same blumin thing over and over again: Someone says they don't like Gays and then someone says they do; then that repeats over and over again.

Because the average person today leads a sheltered, empty and typically egocentric life where their own uneducated opinions seem huge and loom large over any objective facts they just don't happen to have on them?

-looks down, shoves hands in pockets, & shuffles feet- "Just sayin'."

If you haven't noticed, most people base their lives on purely subjective opinions. This makes it next to impossible to establish anything once and for all, objectively - and most people aren't interested in trying anyway. That's why the situation here you just pointed out has been what's been happening with the public dialogue for decades. People are ignorant enough now that it happens on its own, but when the mainstream media leaps in to keep the public going in the same Figure 8 loop for years, it can go on practically indefinitely.

Style points for spotting the trend, Rarnadwarf. Good eye.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stairway27
[...] I know a lot of people hate on gays , especially gays, so I say it doesn't pay to be gay.

Aww, dammit! It was going to be my lucrative side-job to help me make rent.

(Hmm. Maybe it really does pay to be gay, but you have to do it well enough.)

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I'm actually very surprised that people are still talking about this thread today.

I got - and liked - the joke, tenth. Sometimes though, a subject is just below the surface for a lot of people, and they'll use whatever's handy as a means of broaching the topic so they can talk about it. I may just have to borrow that strategy from you, tenth, as I write articles to try to get the public to make some social and political progress.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Well why then are they pushing the Gay agenda on TV. A lot more acceptable to be gay, this and that, its all a plan to separate humans from God. What biologically changed within the past hundred years in humans? Any evolutionary changes....not that I am aware of. It is simply their agenda to separate people from God, the reason is that they know it is wrong,and if you separate yourself from God, you will not have guilt about committing sin such as homosexuality, murder etc.

Lmfao, what a joke post. Try to be serious.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

Lmfao, what a joke post. Try to be serious.

Its not a joke post. Please present your evidence of this post being a joke. Do you see punch lines? I dont think so. Look up the definition of a joke ina dictionary or look at the mirror. Otherwise, retract your statement and disappear.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

You'll fight a battle of words over this subject - it's like unclaimed luggage going around and around. The "gay agenda" is Vatican produced in that they are trying to dismantle equality protection under the UN treaty that sadly Australia is not part of. In Dec 2008 Australia flatly refused to sign the UN treaty to stop homophobia globally. The Vatican's Holy Seer tried to ex-communicate all countries that signed the treaty. Eastern Europe has grown into a frenzy against gays since Pope Razi stuck his head out into the world, sniffed at the modern environment, saw that "eco" destruction was the "in" word and formulated a hate campaign to end homosexuality anyway it can because as Pope stated in so many words, that gays are destroying the earth and went on to use rainforets as an example. A manipulative yet common Vatican sanctioned act to use peoples fears to twist reality for their own gain. Religion tried this back in the 80's when HIV first came to light. They ruthlessly condemned many young men dying (ignoring the women and children) and used this as evidence of god. Now I see society has lost control of free thinking and that most are trained to follow without much effort. How great it must be to be a heterosexual male when every law and every religion is based around putting them on a par with a higher being. Truth is corporate, government and religion vie to control the minds of many and difference to being a superior heterosexaul male is a threat to this control. I see the posts here use words like murder, child molesters all in the same sentance as gay . A very subliminal response toward social standing of gay people. Most peoples perception of gay is what low graded media like channel 10 or the herald show like pictures of gay clubs labelled as "the gay community". I could show a straight bar and write a story on unwed mothers - very closed minded and purposeful in its deception. For thise who commented on sick of hearing gay vs religion, the Vatican is taking the same approach the Nazis took with Jeish propoganda. Too right gays stand up for themselves, most of society is dimwitted by endless programes of home renovating, location, location or how to be number one - win first prize for faking life on a reality tv show! For myself - I do not spend much of my time here in Australia anymore - the reason is simple.....homophobia. As for faith - I have faith in nature which i am a part of and one that created and sustains me. I do not believe in any hateful manipulating phantom that has only ever been used to shield cowards during human acts of hate and violence. I guess Australia being the ass end of everything, it has just caught a glimpse of something that has been occuring globally for some time.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by hudstar]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Seperating Humans from god......god does not exist....jesus may have existed and if he did he was clearly murdered for trying to protect his people (the jewish race). He was murdered as much as Martin Luther King was murdered for protecting the rights of his people. Why then didnt Martin Luther not get promoted to godly status????? Truth be told, the Roman Empire just got hold of jesus because his murder caused social unrest - pure politics.... so they called him son of god - thus creating another form of control over its empire and people just added their hate into a book and used it for further contol until it has come to where it is today, a hateful money grabbing power corporation, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

What biologically changed within the past hundred years in humans?

Christians do not believe in evolution so biology is not your strong point. The adam and eve theory is void by the way or else incest must have taken place (they only had two sons right? ) nice start to Humanity

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hudstar

What biologically changed within the past hundred years in humans?

Christians do not believe in evolution so biology is not your strong point. The adam and eve theory is void by the way or else incest must have taken place (they only had two sons right? ) nice start to Humanity

I never said I was a christian....assumptions....oh I know about biology, I have a background in the medical field, which requires me to take biology.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Actually I kinda like these kinds of threads. They help me to identify people like you. You know, the ones with small minds and closed hearts.

Gives some of the rest of us the opportunity to DENY IGNORANCE.

You provide much opportunity for this, as you see. Good job, in that respect......you may even win the AWARD for providing the DENY IGNORANCE opportunity!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Actually, I have decided to present the official "ladyinwaiting opportunity to Deny Ignorance Challenge" on a daily basis.

So far, you are in the lead, but there is another thread I need to run check out right quick.......

[edit on 10/7/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

Thank you for making me a foe! I notice I am in excellent company.
Keep your friends close....

Years ago the Church was also under these misguided assumptions come to by men who are uncomfortable with CHANGE.

....the sun rotated around the earth
....midwives were witches
....lefties were devil worshipers
....gays are evil
....gays will make everyone else gay

Why is it any of your business who anyone else loves?

We don't tell you who to hate.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Lots to read, never read most of it, just putting my two cents in here.

I personally believe there is a gay agenda. I almost completely agree with the ops first post.

The balance of equal rights are starting to tip.

Just wait til they try to hit on one of Gods angels.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Also just joined the thread for my two cents, without having read every post. I'm from South Africa and don't know what these TV campaigns in the US are all about. However these alarmist arguments of gays demanding special or superior rights have been around for decades. I've seen anti-civil rights posters from the 1950s that said the same thing about black people ie. "They want special and not equal rights". And indeed there may be supremecists in every group, just like most religions regard themselves as superior to other faiths.
I do not regard myself as superior to straight people, and I've never met other gays who do. There may be an argument for the literary, artistic and other conributions gays have made to society. I don't think gay pride is the same as gay superiority.
Some hate speech regarding racism and gender issues should be illegal, if it is likely to lead to violence.
However, I see Rev. Phelps and his "God hates fags" sect picketing freely, and being protected by US law-enforcement. They began with homophobia and now picket against most evangelists, Catholics, Jews and at the funerals of fallen US soldiers.
The stepping-stone does not seem to swing to the extreme left (ie. the old argument that legalized homosexuality will lead to legalized pedophilia and beastiality). Instead it leans toward the looney right, that is, homophobia foreshadows hatred against several other minorities and groups. Based on the dislike of a particular religious sect, arguments of supremacism can be targeted at any other group they dislike after homosexuality has been "dealt with", ranging from the Jews (already blamed for the gay movement by anti-Semites) to the State.
In Uganda laws are in the pipeline that will not only jail and excecute gays, but will also imprison friends, families and land-lords who fail to report homosexuals to the authorities. Homophobic laws are likely to undermine the lives of straight people, not equal rights for a gay minority!
Lets hope an angel of the lord would not get mistakenly gay-bashed or imprisoned by extreme homophobes. Let's also hope the angel won't get chatted up by Haggard, Paul Crouch or one of the other fundemantalist hypocrites. It seems the whole argument here is against openly gay stereotypes. The real fear is that gays are everywhere, and this insidious "pink under the sink" paranoia assumes a gay advantage and agenda: "THEY know what WE really think, while we never know where they are, or how much they let us know". Hence, the "angel of the lord" (according to the above post) will only react to homosexuality when one of these "insidious creatures" propositions him (it?)!
I don't see gay-friendly countries becoming ruthless dictatorships, like Zimbabwe, which began its spiral into decay with homophobic speeches by Robert Mugabe.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by halfoldman]

[edit on 16-12-2009 by halfoldman]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
Lots to read, never read most of it, just putting my two cents in here.

I personally believe there is a gay agenda. I almost completely agree with the ops first post.

The balance of equal rights are starting to tip.

Just wait til they try to hit on one of Gods angels.

I assume this is a veiled reference to one interpretation of the Sodom and Gommorah myth in Genesis 19. (At least Sodom, not so sure what the sin of Gommorah was - the Victorians said it was male masturbation).
Genesis 19 ends with Lot's incest, so the angel can thus ignore incest between dads and daughters? What would he do if he caught Jimmy Swaggert and the prostitute?
You seem to relish the day a gay person would make a move on that angel (as if we gays all walked around waiting to physically pounce on unsuspecting men). But assuming that angel would mete out collective punishment on some group and he was rubbed up by Haggard, or another fundamentalist seeking gay sex. Would his wrath not be on Christian hypocrisy rather than gays? Why are you so sure it would be the gays and not the "pharisees" of the time that would burn?
Whatever the sin of Sodom was, it certainly did not wipe out homosexuality.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Yes there is a gay agenda. You will no longer be able to wear clothes that don't match and you are not going out with your hair like that are you???
God will send you straight to hell!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Folks Jesus stepped in and saved a prostitute, a woman who had sex for sex's sake with virtual strangers from the mob clamoring for her head...do you think Jesus wants you to stick you big fat nose in between two individuals who love each other?
What if they aren't engaging in sex as all you libido crazed loons assume, maybe it is a platonic?
Point is YOU should not even know what other people are doing behind closed doors.
This is America - we have some privacy, some rights, some freedoms left. You cannot break down my door... though you would like to micro manage everyone and who they hug, it is against our constitution.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Equality? since when monsters should have rights?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

When facts do not convince, they reasoned, let us appeal to emotions in order to get the job done.

“The communications must be sustained over time: all the most successful public awareness campaigns have been sustained consistently over many years.”

“Use transmitters and social learning”

www.futerra.co.uk...

Futerra told us how public awareness campaigns will brainwash a population. To accept the agenda of whatever it might be. Climate change, acceptance of just about anything. Just sustain the campaign over time. Keep it in everyones faces. Make everyone who is resistant seem crazy and hateful.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

In case your worried that being gay is contagious, stop or you'l give your self a stroke. It's not going to happen. Your born that way (believe me). Those who profess they can "cure" homosexuality, they seem to think people choose to be gay. Thats as logical as saying you chose to be right or left handed. What I can't stand are those who claim they can "cure" you. They often rake in the money taking advantage of fragile people who are questioning their own self worth.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join