It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
yes but this is a mainstream movie

second line

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

...disguting penis spinnin in the middle of the screen...

What made it disgusting?? Was it disfigured?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
and plus if anybody has seen bruno it is disguting penis spinnin in the middle of the screen they are trying to get us used to gayness forcing it upon us it didnt even look at the sreen for half the movie

Granted, I have yet to see the film, but this blatantly reeks of insecurity...most secure straight men just wouldn't care. There is nothing disgusting about either genders reproductive organs. Unless this was your attempt at a joke (and a failed one, at that).

[edit on 26-7-2009 by VergeofObscene]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yea being gay I think is wrong. If I was gay hopefully I would learn that it is wrong and I would stop. But I am not going to tell anyone what to do. I have no major issues with it beside trying to explain why it is wrong. The real reason I know it is wrong is because I read in a special book that it is not ok for a man to be gay. But it also said women can be lesbians because they are the ones who bear the child. I know a lot of people hate on gays , especially gays, so I say it doesn't pay to be gay.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
I personally believe there is a gay agenda as you were saying. But in no way is a gay man more superior to me, a straight man.

I can make babies, without test tubes and genetic engineering and whatnot. So therefor I will always be far superior to any flamer.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You might be able to make babies, but there aint no way in hell that you have as good of fashion sense, taste in home design, OR kiss as many girls OR boys that you straight people can ever get!
We gay men are more man than you straight men will ever be, and more woman than you'll ever get!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stairway27
Yea being gay I think is wrong. If I was gay hopefully I would learn that it is wrong and I would stop. But I am not going to tell anyone what to do. I have no major issues with it beside trying to explain why it is wrong. The real reason I know it is wrong is because I read in a special book that it is not ok for a man to be gay. But it also said women can be lesbians because they are the ones who bear the child. I know a lot of people hate on gays , especially gays, so I say it doesn't pay to be gay.

You don't choose to be gay or lesbian. it's not a choice. Did you choose to be straight? I don't think so. You just like girls. Same for us. We just like guys.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Now a lot of people think that "religion is the opiate of the masses" and it is meant to control people, the church, this and that. That is not true. Why would someone want to control homosexuality?

1) Because God states that it is wrong. The three of the Abrahmic religions confirm this.

Torah:"[A man] shall not lie with another man as [he would] with a woman, it is a to'eva" (Leviticus 18:22).

The Bible:"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders. (1 Corinthians 6:9)"

The Koran: "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)! They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!" He said: "I do detest your doings:" "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!" So We delivered him and his family,- all Except an old woman who lingered behind. But the rest We destroyed utterly. We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)! Verily in this is a Sign: but most of them do not believe. And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful." (Qur'an 26:165-175)

Seems interesting that all three books spanned over thousands of years have the same teachings...the same type of language and fluidity. Are you saying that the same "evil genius" person who wants to control the world wrote all three books over the course of a thousand years? I would like to see this person. The reason there is no person is because it came from the same god and god does not like homosexuality. Simple.

Well, not everybody follows Abrahamic religion. I am a Pagan Witch. There are GODS AND GODDESSES in my religion that are gay and lesbian.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Now a lot of people think that "religion is the opiate of the masses" and it is meant to control people, the church, this and that. That is not true. Why would someone want to control homosexuality?

1) Because God states that it is wrong. The three of the Abrahmic religions confirm this.

Torah:"[A man] shall not lie with another man as [he would] with a woman, it is a to'eva" (Leviticus 18:22).

The Bible:"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders. (1 Corinthians 6:9)"

The Koran: "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)! They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!" He said: "I do detest your doings:" "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!" So We delivered him and his family,- all Except an old woman who lingered behind. But the rest We destroyed utterly. We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)! Verily in this is a Sign: but most of them do not believe. And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful." (Qur'an 26:165-175)

Seems interesting that all three books spanned over thousands of years have the same teachings...the same type of language and fluidity. Are you saying that the same "evil genius" person who wants to control the world wrote all three books over the course of a thousand years? I would like to see this person. The reason there is no person is because it came from the same god and god does not like homosexuality. Simple.

Well, not everybody follows Abrahamic religion. I am a Pagan Witch. There are GODS AND GODDESSES in my religion that are gay and lesbian.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The assertion that there is a "gay agenda" is one of the dumbest theories that i have heard in the past year. live and let live, nobody is forcing any of us into homosexuality. If you don't like gay people, you probably shouldn't have gone to see Bruno.

People are always trying to separate others into groups, genres, shapes, sizes, colors. Unless you can begin to learn to look past all of that insignificant crap, why should anybody listen to ANYTHING that you have to say? Who gives a crap what some bigot has to say?
I don't.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

I would have to agree with you, the original post was supose to be satire, some took it the wrong way, and I laughed while reading their responses.

I'm actually very surprised that people are still talking about this thread today.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
WHAT THE # IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!If anything gay rights is going backwards, not forwards. I am a proud bisexual man, and cannot go into any social circumstance without facing prejudice or stereotyping. It's right winged, prejudice bastards like you that caused the holocaust. Gay rights does not fight for superiority, it fights for acceptance. The point is, that you are allowed to get married to whomever you want, so why shan't I. You're allowed to have sex with whomever you want, so why shan't I. Sexuality should not be an issue. It just shouldn't matter. It's not superiority, it's acceptance.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Now you understand the giggle I got to your post the the 'Human Continuity' thread! WAY TOO FUNNY!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It all boils down to a simple fact: we are all human beings. The problem with most people that have issues with gays or bisexuals, lesbianss, cross dressers, transvestites and transexuals, etc....the problem they have is they are afraid they are "one of them." So they must put up a good front to prove they are "normal."

When was the last time you saw a human pride parade? Oh that's right, NEVER!

It's all quite silly really isn't it?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
-raises hand- Hi. New here. Gay. Still squicks me, too.

Straight-acting, if that's even a sane term. ("Gee, that's strange. He didn't look like he gives a mean blowjob!") And the Gay Pride movement makes me so ashamed. Not ashamed to be gay, ashamed to be on the same planet with most of those people.

We spent decades with the Gay Rights movement, trying to get gay acknowledged and accepted as a prevalent word, and trying to convince the average suburbanite that we didn't want to molest their kids or wear stiletto heels and frilly lingerie. Now the Gay Pride scene has turned it all into one ignorant, prissy, thoughtless, irresponsible party. Guys in stiletto heels and frilly lingerie stand on pink parade floats and wave animatedly into the news cameras. ("...Thanks, guys. Now when I tell people I'm gay, they'll think I'm one of you morons.")

It's become a look to such an extent that you can look like you're gay but actually be straight - "metrosexual". The right clothes, the right skin products, the right haircut. Wait... what? Did I miss a meeting here?

Meanwhile going to a gay event necessarily means you'll find the room filled with a bunch of carbon copies of the same cliches, as people drop any sense of personality of their own to adopt the same mannerisms, modes of speech, tastes and styles. Exactly how is taking who you really are and tucking it away into a little nightstand drawer somewhere considered "Pride"? We've got Pride without Dignity at the events (which isn't pride, it's reckless hubris) and taking Shame to be who we really are and labelling it Pride in a social sense.

Meanwhile, we've got boys who like boys doing their best to act like girls, and girls who like girls dressing up in lumberjack shirts, flat tops and hiking boots. How much further could people get from what they're actually after?

I was going to say I wish they'd do that with the straight scene, so you guys could try it for a while. You know, turn it into one muddled stereotype. We could have a "straight look", where everybody from athletes to models did their best to emulate stereotypical accountants - no dress sense, mild and extremely closed body language, pimples, glasses that are always slipping down your nose and fake buck teeth. Then anybody, even gay guys, could adopt a "straight look" and be trendy for a minute.

But I don't wish that. I just wish people, of any stripe, would stop being so stupid. But I've been visiting the planet for the last 32 years, and apparently that's just not going to happen anytime soon. So whether you're gay, straight, veggiesexual, homeless, or housed, you have my empathy in having to put up with morons all around you - seemingly the one constant in this world.

And that just might unite us all.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by TIndalos]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY you were so against smacking your kids!!!!

Holy moley. I know I -said- it to myself, but I didn't think I was right...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Here is a fact.

We are all human beings.

Here is a non-fact.

Gays are a "special" kind of human being.

So any legislation or ANY THING AT ALL WHATSOEVER that decides that gays are separate from humans, (i.e.- the word, "GAY") should be stricken.

Of course, in my personal opinion, gays should be stricken. But, you can't change people. You can, however, acknowledge humanity and stop being retarded.

GAYS -- shut up about your gayness. Stop broadcasting it. Stop SHOWBOATING. I'm not saying you're not allowed to hug your...*ick* friend wherever you want, however you want, who cares. I do NOT care. I hug my wife and kiss on her and whatever.

But I certainly am not jumping up and down in front of the world and congress saying, "I'm GAY I deserve this, gimme gimme NOW. And lose the tie."

Please, for the love of MY GOD, shut UP about being gay and JUST BE GAY if you're gonna. Don't make your mistakes become my problem. If my kids see you kissing with your friend in the park one day, I am not going to say, "OH, those are gay guys." I am going to say, "They obviously never heard of cold sores."

Of course, my kid won't know what herpes is, or else I'd just say that.

Anyway.... On with your PETTY show everyone. Just figured I'd tell the gays to shut up with their parade because it's screwing our country up. BEING gay does not screw up our country. Parading it does. Getting benefits does. AND GUESS WHAT - YOU decide to come out with the whole being gay thing. So... if you get beat up, that is partially your fault. You are the one who announced it.

You know, I took Taekwondo my entire life. I was 5 when I started. I used to get picked on quite a bit because my name is Tarzan. When I turned 10, I had my blackbelt (yes, back then it was possible) and my brother Chad decided to tell a couple of his friends. Yeah. I kept it secret that long. Well, as soon as he ran his mouth, I had people trying to pick fights with me all the time. (Go figure?) Because I don't like hurting people, I didn't do anything unless someone hit first. And then if they CONNECTED, I would kick them in the nuts and walk away. So, here's my advice to GAYS -- SHUT UP unless someone runs their mouth. THen when someone has something to say or tries to bully you, Let them hit you, and then kick them in their NUTS ( trust me, you don't want your enemies nuts, so it's okay.) You will do fine. STOP HARASSING MY GOVERNMENT YOU JERKS.

Okay. Good day then. Peace.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Hey, Tarzan. What are the real estate values like inside your head? Because I'm thinking of moving there.

I'm seriously with you on most of that. Except - and I may have to consult the manual on this - I think nutshots are reserved for mortal peril situations. The rest of the time, I'm willing to just nail 'em with the huge chain from OSH I keep dangling from my belt loop for the express purpose of enlightening aggressive idiots with.

But that's not why I replied. I replied to say, "I wish I lived on a planet where being gay meant that your orientation wasn't just another thing politicians abuse as a hotbutton issue." That is, it's standard operating procedure for them to take some big emotionally sensationalistic issue (like gay marriage rights, abortion rights, or whatever) and get the average citizen either to agree to again change the system to give the government even more power over people (right to life, right to financial benefits categorization) or at least to make them think that their fellow citizens are evenly divided on the issue. Because when either of those things happen, politicians know they can shift the borders of their own authority around to swindle everyone just a little bit more. Doing that and saying it's about gay marriage, or black slavery, or embryonic right to life, or mental vegetable right to life, doesn't make it about any of those things. And personally I don't like to see my orientation jerked around just to swindle the public, but apparently everything's fair game to a modern politician.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Why does this thread keep jumping back? It's the same blumin thing over and over again: Someone says they don't like Gays and then someone says they do; then that repeats over and over again.

I have no prejudices against anyone unless they earn it- so my dislike is projected into INDIVIDUALS not a particular group of people. Some gay people need to declare it to the world and some don't; some straight men parade around acting 'macho' and being sods to gays. I'm not a big fan of anyone that feels they have to show off about their sexual desires or religious beliefs or whatever because I don't really want to know. I mean I don't wish physical violence on them when they do, but y'know it's a bit 'huh just do it quietly'...

When is there going to be some conclusionatory (:wow
post that ends this discussion? There's no gay agenda, we're all the same species and you get along with who you get along with, regardless of their sexual direction or whatever.

Ramadwarf on gayness, straightness and a definative statement.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So I was laughing at all the gay hate in this thread, it's so pointless and doesn't really make any sense to me. And to everyone who is complaining about gay pride or whatever, not every gay man attends gay pride so stop stereotyping us all as flamers and paraders, I don't personally respect gay pride as I feel that you don't have to be proud of being gay, it is just what you are, or are not. And if someone doesn't like it, who gives a crap.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
It all boils down to a simple fact: we are all human beings. The problem with most people that have issues with gays or bisexuals, lesbianss, cross dressers, transvestites and transexuals, etc....the problem they have is they are afraid they are "one of them." So they must put up a good front to prove they are "normal."

When was the last time you saw a human pride parade? Oh that's right, NEVER!

It's all quite silly really isn't it?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

I read most of the recent posts in this thread, and yours is the only one that I thought, boy, what a dumb, worn out thing to say.

Not a word of truth in what you say; people who are against homosexuality have different reasons but I think I can speak for the majority when I say one of them is not because they are afraid of being gay themselves.

What you said was even more annoying than the "animals-do-it-so-why- shouldn't-humans" argument.

new topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join