It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Gays are mostly here to make humanity rethink our conditioned patterns of how a male or female should be. Sure, gays been around for ages but without mass media the 'being exclusively gay' phenomena never really became big. Although I never had doubts about my heterosexuality, I did need to think a lot about what the male and female psyche is, how did we come to be like this when men and woman are supposed to act a certain kind of way.

Anyway thought the gay readers might enjoy this:
us.holland.com...

It's part of a campaign ad to lure North American tourists to Amsterdam. The "gay" part is actually referring to the original meaning of the English word, "to be happy". So everyone is happy in Amsterdam and we want people to come and see. Even the most unhappy can become a lot more happier too since we also have coffeeshops!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Edit: Removed. I reflected over what I wrote and decided that it was somewhat bias and not entirely accurate. I did this to prevent anyone else referring to this post and taking the thread off topic. Please ignore this post.

[edit on 16/7/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have a concept would like bring up. It isn't original and it isn't that shocking but hey...what is?

Let's forget the bible for a moment. Let's also forget the past and all the crimes which admittedly I cite many times. Let's look at right now

I think the problem here isn't gay vs straight or men vs women. I think the issue is convention vs progression.

We are born and with the exception of an extremely limited amount of people, we have one set of chromosomes and one set of sex organs. We are built who were are and there are genetic differences. Men 'AS A WHOLE tend towards strength and women 'AS A WHOLE' tend towards grace and compassion. I say as a whole and capitalize it because frankly I get exhausted by people saying things such as women can't be a firefighter and so forth. Well we have this same problem elsewhere. We have a concept that gays cannot fight in the military. I like Einstein's idea of asking childishly simple questions

Why? Why can a gay not fight in the military? Well some are afraid of them suddenly hitting on some other soldier or making them uncomfortable. Some feel a homosexual's mind is warped and they won't be able to pull the trigger when the time comes. I am sure there are virtually hundreds of reasons but I think it comes down to discomfort. Straight soldiers don't want to feel uncomfortable.

Back to Einstein...Why? What makes you uncomfortable having a homosexual around? Now we listened to a rather nasty story in here about gay men virtually attacking a heterosexual man using sexuality. Clearly he wa put off and that is an uncomfortable situation. Now please...don't give me the 'you don't believe me thing.' I am telling you here and now that I do believe the story. What I don't believe is the presumed factors behind it.

Gay men try to seduce a straight man. He wants nothing to do with it. The gay men get more brutal and try a bit of force. The straight man defends himself. Now people blame that on the fact that they are gay but let's consider this..

Maybe the key factor isn't homosexuality, it is harrassment. Anyone who is truly harrassed will be bothered by it. To the person in that story I ask you this...If two attractive women harrassed and pushed them on you in the exact same manner, how would you react?

The way I see it is if you reacted the same way then your issue is with sexual harrassment and not homosexuality. If not then I think you are terribly hypocritical because allowing one type or group to do something or get away with something that another can't is a bias situation.

You see one of the things I take great issue with humans all over the world is a lack of patience and understanding. Why can't we have a second to think and try to figure out what is going on and why? Now the tory above you is a harsh one. It's clear as day if someone puts a gun to your head or suddenly attacks you, you don't have the luxury of taking time to ponder, you react. But afterwards, should you survive it may not be a bad idea to think about the situation. I am NOT asking you to consider one who attacks as a victim. My point is patience and time heals alot more than we think.

I think if both genders and all sexualities tried to meet in the center and learn more about each other then hatred would decrease alot. The thing is, you don't have to become gay to find more understanding. Just talk to a homosexual or a woman or a man or a whatever and really actually listen. Don't just do what alot of people do where they are listening and basically waiting for their turn to talk. Really listen to each other and so many things would be alleviated. Yes it is true that to fully understand gay persecution, lifestyle, whatever you need to live the life. However, a bit of talking and listening will sure brighten many minds.

What's the problem with my theory above?

we're humans...

I seek to understand every culture or group that I can and I promis eyou it has made me so much better...and please notice...I never once mentioned a god

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Thanks JaxonRoberts, for understanding where I come from without being offended :-) I look on my experiences as funny. I have to or it'll turn into hatred and non-acceptance. Who am I to judge because believe me, I haven't been a perfect person but I try. I really do try. I completely agree with the Judeo-Christian influence point you made and the cause and effect. I'm straight as you know and I don't go sharing my sexplorations with others in the way that some of the gay people I mention do. I mean, aye ok I do talk about sex but nothing like going into details about individuals because that to me is private the way sex/making love etc should be. I'm far from prudish. But there's a time and a place you know?

I had to laugh at your grossing out comment lol I believe that banter in a non-malicious way is healthy. I'm Scottish. We rip the piss out of everyone and everything. Well I do anyway but I can take it as well as receive it (no jokes!) lol

On a serious note though, I wish I too could work out the answers to build the bridges between the divisions we have in society. The arrogance of the afore-mentioned gay guys is no better than the arrogance of the anti-gay people we have in the world. If only they could see that.

There's a wee star on your post mate.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I...

I've just had a breakthrough.

After reading this "insightful" Op, i have solved the mysteries of The Greys. Yeah, you heard (read) correctly. The little evil things with the giant heads, massive eyes, long arms, fingers. Yeah, you know them?

Now all along, i've thought they cloned themselves. That is true. But you know why?

Because They're Gay

The Greys like love it up the batty. They like it rough.

The whole of the Grey species has been turned gay. It started off as just one country, but the gay dissease spread.

They have now ALL turned gay, and because there is no errr... "Grey Females" on the planet, they have to resort to test tube.

They're not abducting you. And they're certainly not "anal probing" you either.

Damn. They make me sick.

I should make a thread outta this...

Have a nice day.
(And next time your abducted, hold your arse)

Jacob

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

thing is - you want to be pro - you keep implying that you might not be - but you try...but they make it so hard - but then...

:-)

forgive me for finding the humor in your predicament - but your honesty is appealing

you're about as open minded as it gets - going by some of the statements you've made - but you're just like so many straight guys I know - you're just so straight :-)

Wow! Quite a clever cookie aren't you? lol I like the way you've re-arranged my thoughts into an understandable order for me

In the past I've been kinda torn in case I was becoming anti-gay in a sense. Well perhaps not anti-gay but bitter...you know what I'm saying? But of course you do after that psychological breakdown :-)

It was meant to be humourous, my post, because in the end no real harm was done and it's just a reflection of my outlook on life. I try to find good in every bad. Normally I'll find the funny side :-)

Really - don't you think? It bothers you - because - it's not your issue - and by that I mean - I think you actually ARE tolerant. It's a complication people never factor in - people who don't have issues with a group feel slighted and bothered by the implications of the whole "we're here - get used to it" statement - they feel: I haven't done anything wrong - quit yelling at me

I've never thought of the whole thing that way. You're right it's not my problem because I don't care as long as it's not in my face. I detest being preached to but I do welcome a nudge in the right way to understanding.

don't take it personally is all - all this fussing and fighting is going to be with us for quite a while yet I'm afraid - we need to try and remember the reasons behind it

I feel like I'm lying on the sofa being analysed lol It's all good! As i say, i welcome a wee nudge. I sometimes find it difficult to express or put into words, my thoughts, things like that. I play guitar and just cannot complete any song I've started writing for the same reasons.

We should all constantly try to better ourselves but, as you say the journey will be a long and hard one. But one day...?

just guessing really - not everyone gets hit on that often - in one lifetime even :-)

You hitting on me? I can't help seeing the humour in being hit on by a lassie on a thread about gays
You are female right? I don't think I can handle you being a guy. Then again, it'd be another funny to add to my list!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

Glad I could be of service! I can answer that other question you had, the explicitly detailed bragging. Men do like to brag about their conquests. Women do as well, but do so much more quietly. Just with their closest girlfriends. The big difference is that women go into very great detail. Trust me, all your wife/girlfriend's closest friends are quite familiar with the dimensions of your unit and how well or not you know how to use it! Now mix a man with 'female' inclinations and thought patterns and what do you get? Now maybe you'll understand why they do it. They just can't help themselves!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It was meant to be humourous, my post, because in the end no real harm was done and it's just a reflection of my outlook on life. I try to find good in every bad. Normally I'll find the funny side :-)

humor is just the best thing ever

I detest being preached to but I do welcome a nudge in the right way to understanding.

no one likes being preached at - it's true

besides - preaching doesn't really work anyhow

I feel like I'm lying on the sofa being analysed lol

and who needs that? I apologize - wasn't my intention - but it is my natural inclination

didn't intend to analyze - or preach :-) was more or less just translating what you'd already said

You hitting on me? I can't help seeing the humour in being hit on by a lassie on a thread about gays

no - my friend - hope you understand

just in your little story - you were getting hit on left and right - and it seemed rather aggressively at that

you had me laughing so hard - you poor thing - I had to assume there was a good reason why you had to fight all those boys off is all

You are female right? I don't think I can handle you being a guy. Then again, it'd be another funny to add to my list!

I'm female - I know it's hard to tell in here sometimes - no funny story here

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

lol oh believe me I know women are a lot more explicit than guys
I used to share a house with 4 girls
Women are quite secretive. You know where you are with guys...quite simple creatures really.

I must say this has been a really enlightening post. It does appear that others are using it to bash the whole gay thing. It's not exactly black and white...people have totally missed the grey area

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Way too many people see the world as black and white, yes or no. In reality, it's about 1% black, 1% white and 98% different shades of gray. Life is very complex, and most times there are far more than only two choices.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Humour is the best! You have to try and laugh.

I am not in any way annoyed with your post regarding your thoughts on me. Honest. There's no need for apologies if you haven't done anything wrong.

Oh and the hitting on me thing was just in jest. You could have at least played along for a bit of banter and wound me up and said you were a guy lol This site could do with a lot more humour in my eyes.

I just had a peek at your profile. Very interesting. I remember doing a paper on Tennison's Lady of Chalot/Shalot (sp?) at school (half my life ago) and guess what? The guy who sat next to me in that English class was gay! How weird is that? Of course he denied it at the time. Kids are cruel. But for some reason he didn't get any grief. He was just so likeable. My school wasn't a fancy one...it had a very negative reputation in the early 90's. In fact, soft-touch straight kids got more grief for being "gay".

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Humour is the best! You have to try and laugh.

I'd lose my freaking mind without it - no joke :-)

I am not in any way annoyed with your post regarding your thoughts on me. Honest.

:-) thanks - I know - I just tend to...analyze - not a habit everyone appreciates

You could have at least played along for a bit of banter and wound me up and said you were a guy lol This site could do with a lot more humour in my eyes.

yes - too late now

and yes again - it could - but I have to say - this thread and the other current thread on this subject - in between all the ugliness - have been a couple of the best humored threads of their kind that I've read through.

...I remember doing a paper on Tennison's Lady of Chalot/Shalot (sp?) at school (half my life ago) and guess what? The guy who sat next to me in that English class was gay! How weird is that?

what are the odds? LOL

my side hurts

OK - I have to go now -

see you round the hood itchy

(P.S. how did you do with Tennyson?)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Kudos to very bold post. There undoubtedly IS a gay agenda. But I am beginning to think it has nothing to do with gays per se, but what behaviors they will excuse in the name of that, also as a way of destroying the idea of a male/female upbringing. The male female union is a dynamic and important structure in the devlopment of a balanced child. So what threat does the female/male yin/yang foundation pose one must ask? I don't know but I am sure that it is at the fundamental core and therfore a big problem for the powers that be who wish to weaken society.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

that OP is confusing

the modality of the spread of homosexuality seems to be identical to mass hysteria...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Edit: Removed. I reflected over what I wrote and decided that it was somewhat bias and not entirely accurate. I did this to prevent anyone else referring to this post and taking the thread off topic. Please ignore this post.

My response is totally off-topic. I just wanted to say thank you for your tempered manner. Respect.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

My only regret is that I can give you but one star per post.
You got sand, and yet are humble. That's a rare combination, friend.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

This works both ways and is not an excuse to what happened to you. In gay clubs I have always had to shoo off "fag hags" which are basically women whom come to gay related clubs and events to try to find a nice guy because she thinks she has the power to convert. Several times all night long I have ran into (and tried to escape) women whom grab at me and try to kiss and fondle. How would it look if I decked her in the face because of it?

At the same time have met female co-workers that are offended that I do not find them sexy. One even followed me to the bathroom stall while urinating and came up behind me and ran her hands under my shirt. I had to push her out of the stall and lock the door. From that day forward she kept hitting on me and every time I turned her down she attempted to get me fired for simple things.

This has been going on my entire life even recently. Should I slap a woman that overly tries to get too close and makes unwanted sexual advances?

Along with paranoid men that think because I say hello to him and everyone else that I've got an eye for him. I can remember being 18 and a maintenance worker at work (about 60, bald, fat, nasty, hairy, missing half his tobacco stained teeth) pushes me into the corner and taps at me with a finger and says, "If you make a pass at me I'll beat the (feces) out of you." Like I would be attracted to that!

Just because one is a male doesn't mean you attract women, gays, anyone! Personally I have always been as picky as women when it comes to males. Just guessing but, I would say about one out of every 100 males are even remotely attractive. Just as a example overly heavy, hairy people are nasty to me.

No does mean no and I wish everyone took that advice. I cannot be blamed for the actions of others. Gay folk are just as diverse as any other group.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Perfect! You've tied not one, but three conspiracies togehter! Well done, Jacob; one of my favorite posts of yours, and there have been several.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by awdbawl

Yin/Yang is about bringing balance between male/female traits in balance within a person and is not related to being gender specific. For instance some of the male healers claim to use Yin (female) energy to heal.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Back to Einstein...Why? What makes you uncomfortable having a homosexual around? Now we listened to a rather nasty story in here about gay men virtually attacking a heterosexual man using sexuality. Clearly he wa put off and that is an uncomfortable situation.

Put off? lol

Now please...don't give me the 'you don't believe me thing.' I am telling you here and now that I do believe the story. What I don't believe is the presumed factors behind it.

You don't believe me!? lol Seriously though, why would you say that? Presumed factors...They KNEW i was straight and seen me as a challenge? Or perhaps thought it'd be funny? Doesn't matter...they weren't laughing on the other side of the bloody faces. My person was invaded. End of.

Gay men try to seduce a straight man. He wants nothing to do with it. The gay men get more brutal and try a bit of force. The straight man defends himself. Now people blame that on the fact that they are gay but let's consider this..

Maybe the key factor isn't homosexuality, it is harrassment. Anyone who is truly harrassed will be bothered by it. To the person in that story I ask you this...If two attractive women harrassed and pushed them on you in the exact same manner, how would you react?

Yeah you are SO right. It was harrassment. Sexual harrassment from two homosexuals toward an unwilling heterosexual

If two attractive heterosexual women approached me and said the same thing they would only have to ask it once and I wouldn't say no. They'd only need to ask once because, well, I'm a heterosexual guy and they might change their minds
How would you react? Assuming you're heterosexual? Sorry if I'm wrong. They say two is company. I'd agree as long as it's two women I'm attracted to...and me.

I've had to make a complaint against a lassie in work a few years ago. Poor girl was quite delicate and having a hard time and misconstrued my concern for something completely different. Every day, for months and months, even after me telling her almost daily, putting up with unwanted physical contact AND her and her friend offering me a menage-a-trois in an uncomfortable situation under false pretences I told her no yet once again. No means no. I just wasn't attracted to her or her friend. I'm fussy where I put it you know? Imagine how embarrassing it was to confide in friends and colleagues as to what to do. As I said earlier it's all about trying to be a good person but how can you consider other peoples feelings etc when you're a the end of your tether with the whole situation? Plus she was in the same car as me going to work? It's really quite a funny story too (now) but much better when told in person.

The way I see it is if you reacted the same way then your issue is with sexual harrassment and not homosexuality. If not then I think you are terribly hypocritical because allowing one type or group to do something or get away with something that another can't is a bias situation.

Ok i'll conclude. I'm being biased because I will have sex with heterosexual women but not homosexual men?
So what if a dog humps your leg? And it growls when you go to remove it do you just lie down and have a wee cuddle? Maybe share a "bone"? Have puppies and live quietly in the country away from prying eyes?

Nah seriously your point is pointless. And ridiculous. You've tried to dive into the deep end of the swimming pool, in the dark, and smacked your head off the bottom of the shallow end my friend. I'd still dive in and save you. While I do kinda see what you're trying to say I really must say, in my opinion, you're wrong. There's nothing biased about it. I'm straight and like straight women. Einstein would agree with me too. I hope JaxonRoberts still does too?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join