It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

And now that scientists have created sperm in a laboratory, they sadly don't need us men around anymore.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
ya who taught the ancients all the knowledge of plants. alchemy
do you know?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

homosexuals did....

Didn't you know that? My god, when are they going to start teaching the real history of the world.

Homosexuals gave us EVERYTHING...

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What a great idea. They keep talking about a "gay agenda," so let's give them one.

I'm a late-comer though...

What have we taken over so far, and what do we still have to take over?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Well we've got a fair ammount of people on our side. So I guess we need to after the youth, then congress and then the senate.

Next we need to convert problem countries like Iran And NK, that way there will be WAY more support for a gay war against the US.

What do you think?

Maybe we can paint all of Washington Rainbow and claim a false flag.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

hey well i get a kick outta you people too.long as you keep your crap in the closet. a lot of you have a real whip for a sense of humor ."if you know
what i mean".

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Actually I prefer to keep my crab in the toilet, but to each his own I guess.

And thanks for the word of confidence, but I was serious about Alchemy and the history of the World.

It all started with a homo...

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think that morality and the tendency for humans to adhere to the social mimicry of their surroundings is a huge culprit of the current intolerance.

Allow for a second the omission of all preconcieved notions of reality (which are mostly subjective) and let's base the 'natural' label of homosexuality on observational extrapolation...

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
I think I read somewhere gay men's brain work more like a womans, and a gay woman's brain works more like a mans. I dunno how this is or what it means but It was pretty interesting to read as to people are pretty much born gay.

And we can rhetorically follow the above.

An individual is comprised of the DNA contribution from two individuals - male and female. It is basic biology that the Dna code contains both dominant and recessive traits...meaning that an individual is genetically programmed by how the combination of these two DNA sources interact.

And here is the kicker - There is no way to know, currently, all of the specific contributions that each parent makes specifiaclly to the child. A woman may be more dominent, genetically expressed, than the male yet the gender is determined by the male.

So we have an unpredictable combination of genetic coding contributing to the physical manifestation and psychological inclination of each individual...

I can't stand when people term that which exists in our reality as un natural because it is counter intuiitive. It happened without conscious intent and as such is natural. Period.

For those who would like discard any inclination towards objective reasoning based on all sources of information (of which I include that which is in front of your nose every day) in favor of moral/subjective assertions...I contend that your failure to see is unnatural. There is nothing ultimastely validating from perpetuating your world view as the view for the world...because you are not the world.

And to the guy who thinks he is superior because he can procreate...

Homosexuality does not necessitate that one's DNA cannot successfully interact with anothers for the purpose of procreation. You may hop down from that ivory tower...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What is this thread about?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
hey well i get a kick outta you people too.long as you keep your crap in the closet. a lot of you have a real whip for a sense of humor .

Yeah, I don't think you know the half of it. I find it most hilarious when I don't keep it in the closet and people such as yourself don't even know how to react. It's like bringing a slave owner from the 1850's and showing them president Obama. Pretty freaking hilarious if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I live out in the boonies and there are quite a few rednecks out here. So whenever I'm out for a walk, I'm always gaying it up!

[edit on 12-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Well duh, there is an agenda no doubt about it.

Personally I think the whole thing is a little gay, but that’s just me. Who cares if ya puff a peter or two? Not me! More power to you weirdoes.

It is pretty screwed up that you guys can’t enjoy the benefits of marriage and such. You should not want for these basic rights. I just hope you guys don’t push for more stupid and repressive laws.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Indeed, on any given day we can come here and see how the Gays start threads here under the guise of love and understanding but all they are really looking for is a fight.

Just like the OP here. He is a prime example of what is wrong with ATS, yet his thread is on the home page of ATS right at the opening.

There is a whole team of Gay trolls here on ATS and its sick. It's like the spread of GRID. Pretty soon the entire site will be infected and we will be calling the infection AIDS because it's politically correct to do so and if you don't abide by "their rules" they will call for your head on a platter.

It really is strange that they feel the "Gay Rights" movement needs to be debated on ATS.... Like we really want to debate the virtues of Bare Backing, Bug Chasing and Gift Giving. They are openly all for it and openly hostile to anyone who points out the lethal threat to the rest of us because of their sick existence.

Twitter Tolls go like this.... "Come to ATS and agree with me to further our agenda of bare backing, gift giving and bug chasing" "Btw.... Tweet everyone the bathhouse location for tonight"

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The Former Ms California
THE most beautiful thing I"ve ever seen.never have I fallen in
love w/ a celeb or a famous one. now there is one, i have to admit too.
well, i'll see you girls around,i'm afraid if i stay much longer you'll have me show'in up at one of your hang outs .peace

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

Yeah. You're totally right man! All gays are for barebacking and spreading the infected bug to each other....

WTF is wrong with you?

Also, sounds like someone's in denial about their sexuality....

[edit on 12-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Dear tothetenthpower,

I am on with you!

I sympathise gays up to a certain point and i am not racist against them.

Key words above: up to a certain point.

Its a relatively open minded one but a point that is never too close to me

As far as whoever is being gay is discrete about his reality and does not bring it anywhere near mine then its about ok.

So gays?

Tolerable...

How far?

When distant enough...

Better than straight?

LoL Not even close to match straight people let alone being better...

Am i racist?
NO Just STRAIGHT.

So there you go!
Now the See i a knows about my being straight.
LOL

Tothetenthpower:

Take care

[edit on 12/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I just hope you guys don’t push for more stupid and repressive laws.

I didn't want to bring it up.... but there IS going to be a bill before Congress this summer that requires every straight person in the country to engage in a certain amount of homosexual behavior, and it's got a lot of powerful lobbyists behind it.

Seriously, what repressive laws would a gay agenda possibly push for? How are you being repressed?

link   

Ahh this one shows alot of promise.

Perhaps we will have him as the Public Relations director in our new Pro Gay America.

I am sure that after hearing his rhetoric, the rest of the world will fall into our hands.

Muhahahahah

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What tha....

The hell kind of thread is this...

bah, ok, I am gonna say it:

This thread is gay.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Yeah. You're totally right man! All gays are for barebacking and spreading the infected bug to each other....

WTF is wrong with you?

Whatever is wrong with me is not nearly as twisted as your bug chasing lifestyle. But hey, when the next bug comes out you can blame that one on the "man" too...

Have fun with your twisted thread....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join