It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italians and their Flying Saucers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So, yep...another flying saucer spotted, reported on some sort of news broadcast...pretty clear footage.

I would like to know what they are saying.

So, my thoughts on this is that its a very well put together CG, or...erm...weather balloon filled with swamp gas reflecting lights of venus

or maybe a ufo...naa, thats crazy talk...anyhow, thoughts?

notice how the camera shakes and the object seems to shake with it...and the POV is a pretty long stretch, which would make CG even more difficult...but not impossible mind you, just studio quality good.

In saying that, not sure if its a ufologist that brought forward the footage or actually took it...something always strikes me as weird about ufo people bringing forward stuff on a semi-regular basis, meanwhile others look everywhere their entire life and spots nothing...that doesnt mean therefore the ufo person is fake...just something to keep in mind (might be...if you see one, they tend to come around you after just in general...who knows).

Any insite about this guy, channel, or CG experts able to point out flaws?
Also, any italians wanna toss up a rough translation as to what he is saying?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I feel CGI, it just does not look "right" and when it took off or whatever it did, it definately screamed CGI. It looked cool, but i do not think this video is real, it reminds me of these:

Very, elaborate and very cool, but in the end all hoax's. I think we have the same with your vid. Nonetheless pretty cool! Eventually, these CGI guys are going to get it just right...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
he says its the best ufo video / documentation about Ufo.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The original video was taken in 2003 , the video was sent from an unknown person to a ufologiest with a letter " i'm scared".
After studing the video they confirm that the ufo is not CGI or somthing else , so they saying that this video is probably true.
they add saying that it is not a military veicle but an alien one he add somthing about an ufologiest from austria that filmed this type of ufo saying its a predilian one (a alien race). He than add that he think that they are looking our earth and see how we humans are slowly destroying our planet and he add that he thinks that one they they come and try to save the planet and that they help us .

Certo se ce qualke altro italiano che sa scrvere meglio in inglese ben venga!

[edit on 12-7-2009 by xSHINIx]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xSHINIx

he says its the best ufo video / documentation about Ufo.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The original video was taken in 2003 , the video was sent from an unknown person to a ufologiest with a letter " i'm scared".
They can confirm that it is not CGI or somthing else , so they saying that this video is true.
they say that it is not a military veicle but an alien one a predilian one (a alien race). He than add that he think that they are looking our earth and see how we humans are slowly destroying our planet and he add that he thinks that one they they come and try to save the planet and that they help us .

he could say that he's god for all I care, if this is the best UFO footage then why is it not all over the news? Surely it would have made news nationwide.

An unknown person? I wonder why, OH and a letter that must make it TRUE! No, no, no. I want to see the paper work and the analysis saying that they CONFIRMED it to not be CGI. How do they know its not military? How do they know its alien? If the original was sent in by an UNKNOWN person and a note that said no more then 2 words. How did they come to these conclusions? How did he come to these conclusions of them watching over earth? And that they are trying to sav ethe planet?w ARGH!

I can safely say this is a HOAX! The translation you provided solidified it in my mind.

I was NOT ranting or venting at you..lol.. I was ranting and venting at that story, how ridiculous! I appreciate you posting this
and your help in translating..

[edit on Jul 12th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Thats some brilliant CG. The second one I have seen before, I remember when the debates were raging on the net, I was on the fence on that one.

There is a overall issue here...seeing is no longer believing unless your seeing it yourself. You could see a mothership land in your backyard...almost pointless to get a camera considering CG is so advanced that there may be no way to actually prove or disprove anything.

There is a conspiracy here in itself frankly...but thats for another thread discussion.

Still on the fence about this...but I am actually still on the fence about alot of things supposedly debunked...disbelief by the masses rarely phases me...facts do. I would like to see some replications...which is why I downloaded and am learning (albeit slowly) after effects...to see how advanced I can make something look (will have a disclamer right at the beginning that its CG...not going for debates, I am going for tools for skeptical analysis (like in your other thread))

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Certo se ce qualke altro italiano che sa scrvere meglio in inglese ben venga

OK I know it's off topic but I'm curious to know what this means as it doesn't really translate well.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thats a good idea! What program do you use or what program are you learning to use? I might try my hand at that and see what I can make up and maybe learn to spot a CGI easier and perhaps look for tells. Thats a brilliant idea.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Thats a good idea! What program do you use or what program are you learning to use? I might try my hand at that and see what I can make up and maybe learn to spot a CGI easier and perhaps look for tells. Thats a brilliant idea.

Someone made a CG video of a alien mothership "docking" on some building...looked pretty imnpressive. he said he used after effects and is new.
so, downloaded that. its free and from wht I understand, a pretty powerful engine.
bit of a learning curve though...but anyone involved in any 3d stuff has a edge anyhow.
Once I know the limits of the tools, I will have a much better eye on what a common person can put out there and what is remarkable.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Most definately, that is wicked. I will look more into CGI, I know a lot about it, but not the newer stuff they are throwing out. So I need to fine tune my understanding.
Awesome none the less.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy

OK I know it's off topic but I'm curious to know what this means as it doesn't really translate well.

it means : if there is another italian that can write better english than me , he is welcome to help me.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Someone made a CG video of a alien mothership "docking" on some building...looked pretty imnpressive. he said he used after effects and is new.
so, downloaded that. its free and from wht I understand, a pretty powerful engine.
bit of a learning curve though...but anyone involved in any 3d stuff has a edge anyhow.
Once I know the limits of the tools, I will have a much better eye on what a common person can put out there and what is remarkable.

Adobe After Effects is not free. You can download the trial, but it's severely limited.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The video translation:

And now in the next segment, an excellent document, the images of a ufo that was seen in the skies of Friuli Venezia Giulia and it the best taped imaged in the world in its class.

The footage is from 2003 and according to experts it was filmed by an amateur filmmaker in Barcellina and it was delivered anonymously to an ufologyst expert Antonio Chimento with a note that said “I am scared”. It was analyzed by engineers and experts of special effects and in their opinion the footage is not fake.

“ I say that according to all the research that I have done it is not a montage for 2 reasons that can be seen when I stop the images and compare them to the images that were previously taken. And it can be seen that the objects from the first case are from the same family. In the second case they both use the shocks to be able not to as to say “be a dead leaf” but to stay horizontally.” The interviewer: “Who could be in possession of this flying saucer”. “Personally I think that they look a lot like the Swiss contactee Billy Meier, so it could be Pleiadian.

The narrator then goes into saying that it looks like a typical flying saucer and that the estimated speed is 20,000 km/h.

The Ufo expert: “Since the Ets have the technology to come here and explore, they could’ve obviously conquered us a long time ago. Instead they are worried about the damages we are doing to our planet. So they have and will interfere in order to help us. It’s like big brother watching over our shoulders”.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm not from a UFO sceptic standpoint,but this video says to me to be a RMC flying model or Drone,not CGI...well maybe a bit at the end,Nah I don't think so,not Alien just some guy who's had too much Asti.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I thought this had been discussed

Then again i might be wrong. I didn't buy when i first saw in you tube loooong ago...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Most definately, that is wicked. I will look more into CGI, I know a lot about it, but not the newer stuff they are throwing out. So I need to fine tune my understanding.
Awesome none the less.

Apologies, the software is called TrueSpace
this thread will of course be buried and ignored...and no way that I know of to comment to where it flags ya..oh well.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Thank You, I will look into teh software and see what I can do with it!..lol.. It will be interesting.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xSHINIx

Bravo, compare

Yes this was discussed many times before.

The film has been firstly sent by an Anonymous to Antonio Chiumiento, who is an ufologist.

In the box containing the film, there was written " I'm scared".
One year later, it has been sent to other researchers.
The (relatively) better quality of the video on youtube is this one,
titled "UFO over a river in italy":

it.youtube.com...

This is the video of the first time it has been disclosed on TV:
www.youtube.com...

It should have been filmed here:

(a closeup of the area)

..some guys went to the area f the sighting time after the sighting took place, and took some pics:

Edit: resized huge pic.

... and the distance between Aviano AFB and the sighting location:

On Google Earth, THIS Ponte di Giulio does not appear in the results of the searches.

The column visible in the film is the one of a hydroelectric grid.
The case, IMHO, is still open, since neiher Paola Harris nor ANYONE else proveded any conclusive proof. I honestly don't know the truth about this video: but is true that near Aviano AFB many UFO sightings have been reported, so i'd say that the explanation of some military project is less far-fetched than the one of some alien visiting pordenone.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

did you enhance the last picture shown? the black color at the bottom of the object doensnt fit in there, may it be a camera artefact? if its not an artefact (as i know it from my crappy digital camera) this could be legit

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Once small problem with this, is that it rotates indicating that it has a front and rear to direct propulsion. Perhaps you should look at the videos showing "space junk" which change direction of flight.

They do not rotate to change flight direction based on propulsion...

Use your brain don't abuse it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSHINIx

Originally posted by yeebsy

it means : if there is another italian that can write better english than me , he is welcome to help me.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join