It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July Chalk Circles - Stunning Implications for Earth !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by dragonridr

Just not with boards and rope.

www.youtube.com...
At 2:30 and onwards you can clearly see them using boards

Edit:
Check part 5 too out. It explains how the Oliver Castle BoL video was made.

[edit on 12/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Hehehe I've tryed to keep it clean but it's hard with so much bias. Be on tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Dear OP,

I am intrigued by your theories. I am interested in purchasing any and all DVDs, Books (real and electronic), spoken word recordings, CDs of music inspired by the circles, podcasts, motivational posters, calendars, t-shirts, badges and coffee mugs that you may have on offer.

You have circles. Please take my money.

Yours,

Vox.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
By the way, reports about the workers involved in the construction of the alleged walkway hint at secret multi-story underground (detention) facilities right underneath the chalk cycles built for no apparent reason...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Originally posted by vox2442
Dear OP,

I am intrigued by your theories. I am interested in purchasing any and all DVDs, Books (real and electronic), spoken word recordings, CDs of music inspired by the circles, podcasts, motivational posters, calendars, t-shirts, badges and coffee mugs that you may have on offer.

You have circles. Please take my money.

Yours,

Vox.

Yes, I was hoping somebody would mention that !

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks all for some good times ( and lots of flags too ) !

I'm out for now as well ...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS!
Strange Sticky Pink Substance found at Chalk Circle Site

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc53853306f0.jpg[/atsimg]

New evidence has arisen in tracking down the rumored multi-dimensional entities responsible for the recent rash of Chalk Circles reported world wide.
A strange pink, sticky substance has been found in small blobs around many of the Chalk Circle sites.

The as of yet identified substance appears to be some sort of biological exudate most likely expelled from the creature's oral cavity, as hinted at by the incisor and molar markings indented in samples collected.
Robert Tongueincheek, a NASA Astrobiologist commented: "It's like nothing we've ever seen. It's rubbery AND sticky.. a rare combination we've not seen the likes of since the strange material collected from the Tunguska event.

It is speculated that lab findings on this substance may help researchers to discover new compounds ranging from a cure for common flatulence to absolute biological immortality.

It is hypothesized that the multi-dimensional culprits purveying these complex glyphs use this substance to form sacks of breathable air, in order to survive within our atmosphere.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe18c7147939.jpg[/atsimg]
Artist's impression of Chalk Circler and breathing-sack

More on this as the story develops!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Excellent Discovery. I only wish the crop circle crowd could find as much evidence to support their ideas as well.

I was wondering if it is possible that they actually use this strange substance as a power source to power their life suit. Maybe research will find this to be the true free energy.

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD GOING UNTIL WE PROVE JUST AS MUCH AS ANY OTHER THEORY THAT THIS INDEED IS TRUE. SOME CHALK CIRCLES ARE MADE BY ALIENS.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ok I just returned from my deep underground bunker. I met my friend General Jamison, and boy do our butts hurt. We contacted one of the groups from Andromeda and they transported us to their galaxy so that we could have our questions directly answered by those in charge. Those Andromedans are nice but you have to let them gang probe you to get a ride on one of the ships.

Anyway I have much info that i can divulge but only if some of you will join me on this thread. As for right now I will take a break to sit on my donut.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Too bad this was put to BTS.. This story has as much proof of alien activity as the crop circle stories. Has anyone ever been caught making a chalk circle??? NO!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Knock yourselves out here at BTS guys! Oh the fun we had...

And not everybody is connecting CC's to aliens you know.

Some just find it interesting to find the meaning behind them. You people are so stuck in "proof' mode, that it is impossible to even discuss or speculate about unproven subjects, without the hordes ridiculing and attacking the curious.

Does it come from insecurity?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
Some just find it interesting to find the meaning behind them. You people are so stuck in "proof' mode, that it is impossible to even discuss or speculate about unproven subjects, without the hordes ridiculing and attacking the curious.

Does it come from insecurity?

It is possible to be very interested in a subject and be amused by parody of that subject at the same time. Not everything is an attack or ridicule. Sometimes people need to laugh a little. I mean, it's not like ATS gives us very much to laugh at, is it?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelInterceptor

ATS is a conspiracy/mystery site, not a comedy site, I don't come here for laughs.

It's not so much the OP I have a problem with, it's the attitude of some of the posters in here, and in other threads.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Have you guys read this story?

California, July 5, 2009 - Approx 30 ft wide, 20 ft tall, cone shaped, seven portholes

Source

COne shaped and seven portholes.. The "ice cream" in the chalk circle had SEVEN lines!

There obviously is a connection and probably more sighting like this are going to happen.
Lets keep our eyes open people!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Welll since you like to find what crop circles mean, why dont you help us find what these chalk circles mean.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelInterceptor

Great attitude. It is good to have fun and take it easy, plus who knows where chalk circle research may take us.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

We SERIOUSLY need to create a site like Colin Andrews. We could create a hub for all reports of aliens, chalk circles and the like. Of course, we would avoid crop circles all together. We wouldnt want to get lumped in with that group.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Yes we should start a website!!
One more thing I noticed.
The crop circles started from being just ordinary circles but the chalk circles were complex from the start! This is an implication of some higher intelligence. Obviously these aliens are much more advanced than the ones who make crop circles.

[edit on 13/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Possibly the ones who produced crop circles are seeking mroe attention by branching out to chalk circles.

Since the chalk circles are smaller... maybe it's to make it more cost affective.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

As you know we have little to no evidence that any crop circle was manmade as we know that humans have been smashing crops for thousands of years.

But I do believe that these chalk circles are of higher intelligence than any creature that ever created a crop circle. Your point is well taken about their levels of complexity. Also the mushroom/jellyfish was a clear indication of their ability to intercept our tv programs. How else would they know to draw a jellyfish just like one of the ones on Sponge Bob?

I have always thought that the Sponge Bob show was a little queer, a different. I believe Aliens are behind the production and writing of this show as well. No human could dream up a talking sponge with square pants unless they were under the influence of '___'. All i can say is the rabbit hole goes very deep.

As you know I was brutually probed in my quest to uncover more info regarding the messages implied in the chalk circles. Those Andromedans really like to slip you the probe every chance they get. As soon as I recover I will give details of what I have uncovered.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join