It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July Chalk Circles - Stunning Implications for Earth !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by visible_villain

I haven't read the whole thread, but did you analysed the area for strange radiation or magnetism?

I am sure there must be something in there.

Yes, a friend of ours from the university agreed to come over on the evening of July 10th to conduct just such testing on the circles.

As far as we know he never arrived on-site to accomplish this. We have not been able to contact him since. But, I'm sure it's fine - he's been abducted already several times in the past and he always comes out of it smelling like a rose ... he's also been known to wake up in distant cities and towns with no recollection of how he got there ...

Finally, during the evening of July 10th there was heavy rain, completely obliterating this profoundly important message for the entire planet Earth -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e837dc360e6f.png[/atsimg]
But, I'm sure everything's fine ...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Also to answer your question since you still haven't answered mine, since you'll never have 100% proof of alien's creating crop circles, it's great to question how things are made. Whats ludacris is when you coin the event to an other wordly origin and claim it to be alien when clearly a human could make this it's been presented before. The easiest answer usually is the correct one.

link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

You didn't even read any of it.
Yet you continue to mock me for what reason?

link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
Ok I must go deep into my underground lair and work on interpreting these chalk circles and the serious implications they have for the inhabitants of our beloved Earth. I will be back in a few hours.

Do be sure to conduct a thorough study of the apparent physical side effects of this phenomenon and any possible cause.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I don't think aliens make circles, so why would I provide you proof of that?
Again, you pass judgment on me without even knowing what you are talking about.

Further, i answered your question in my previous post. Which you also didn't read.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jimstradamus

Originally posted by jimstradamus
Its very important that this gets properly reported to MUCCAN..the Mutual Unidentified Chalk Circle Analysis Network.

They even provide professional counselling for the families to help them deal with the torment and ridicule that people like the OP have to endure on a daily basis.

On behalf of Muccan i would like to applaud your courage sir..you have paved a solid path for others to follow.

This is excellent information. Had no idea. I am calling these guys right away !

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Your not the first to present that info to me, a friend of your probably CropMuncher already did on a seperate thread. I bashed it there for being complete tomfoolery and I'll do the same to you since it's the same info. I have read it and it's a load.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
really damn creepy

especially the other member talking of strange giggling at night time..

i'm giving a S&F for the sheer guts to post this as it does look like little kids but meh i'll probably change my mind when i reread it all tomorrow

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION I SAW NO WHERE IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS WHERE YOU GAVE ME 100% UNDENIABLE PROOF. NUF SAID YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ANYTHING.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I don't even know what a crop muncher is? what are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So then you think man made these????

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yes. I just don't believe they do it with boards and rope.

link   

He's a poster that loves crop circles clearly you don't love them as much as you'd like to think since he has many a thread trying to state them as fact.

link   

Well thank you they use a stanley steamer.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You actually thinks its proof finding iron in a feild that aliens must have dont it my god man.You really need to study how to grow crops did you know that iron is good for plants? Did you know they add it to fertilizer .Then guess what the farmer will put it in his field i know that sounds strange putting down fertilizer for his crops but you know stranger things have happened!

link   
Good night great thread villian, let the haters be haters I had a laugh, keep on bashing, keep on bashing. I love it.

link   
reply to post by satgirl

Originally posted by satgirl
reply to post by visible_villain

visible_villain, you are my hero!

Aw, shucks, mam

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
have you ever heard of chalking? lol

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Another person incapable of reading. I think men make them. Just not with boards and rope.

Why do you guys have the right to jump all over me, but can't bother to read what I write.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Good night great thread villian, let the haters be haters I had a laugh, keep on bashing, keep on bashing. I love it.

Glad you enjoyed - good night !

Thanks for contributing to a lively discussion, and for keeping it ( basically ) clean ...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join